More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:19:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106950 times)
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #850 on: 2012 March 11, 01:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you referring to the word, "retard?"
Please use the correct grammar and don't be so unrefined.
Also, "tard," is a ubiquitous, if offensive, term of Internet slang frequently used on MATY, though often given a satirical edge as with so much else on MATY. Though in your case, if the shoe fits, etc.

Conclusion: you fail.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 2012 March 11, 02:14:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops should have been more specific, the Firefighter Coat DECORATION. The one you get as a career reward.
Have you tried, maybe, searching at MTS?

Or you can simply use buydebug.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
Goggalor
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: 2012 March 11, 19:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello folks,

I hope you can help me please.

WCIF
[image snipped]

I hope I'm not completely blind but I can't seem to locate these missing stencils although I believe the image is by Goggalor.
Thank you.

Someone has been browsing my photobucket folder. Smiley
I did unlock the stencils and planned to make a post in the stencils thread but then I forgot about it. Will do it shortly.
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 2012 March 11, 20:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I registered "Showtime" but got an error when trying to get my bloody registration gift, the DJ booth... now there's no way I can retrieve it (can't re-register either, I get another error message), anybody has either a decrapified Sims3Pack or Package file? Can't decrapify myself, mac user, sorry...

Help greatly appreciated, thanks   Smiley
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: 2012 March 11, 20:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also the Boom Box, Ultimate Stage and Katy Perry stuff would be great.

(Oh, and before anyone asks, those posted as for now are not decrapified)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: 2012 March 11, 20:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't double-post.  Read the FAQ before posting again.

ETA:  I seriously doubt there is absolutely no way for you to retrieve a Sims3Pack you legitimately own.  Also, we do not share decrapified sims3packs; fuck your Mac.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 11, 21:04:12 by jezzer » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
ajidivine
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: 2012 March 12, 01:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone upload Lunar Lakes in package format? I have tried installing via the launcher with no luck several times.
alexpilgrim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: 2012 March 12, 06:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA:  I seriously doubt there is absolutely no way for you to retrieve a Sims3Pack you legitimately own.  Also, we do not share decrapified sims3packs; fuck your Mac.

1) Sorry for double posting, I tried to edit my post but it wouldn't save, the problem is probably my fucking mac (?)

2) NO, there is no way I can retrieve that file, but never mind.

Thanks
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: 2012 March 12, 06:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA:  I seriously doubt there is absolutely no way for you to retrieve a Sims3Pack you legitimately own.  Also, we do not share decrapified sims3packs; fuck your Mac.

1) Sorry for double posting, I tried to edit my post but it wouldn't save, the problem is probably my fucking mac (?)

For once in its life it's not the Mac's fault.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 12, 14:53:26 by kissing_toast » Logged

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: 2012 March 12, 13:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For once in its life it's not the Macs fault.

I was so ready to praise my AIDE for its/it's, but then I saw "Macs."  Angry

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: 2012 March 12, 14:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For once in its life it's not the Macs fault.

I was so ready to praise my AIDE for its/it's, but then I saw "Macs."  Angry

I knew that but had second thoughts at the end and changed it, derp.

Pahtrick
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: 2012 March 12, 17:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I registered "Showtime" but got an error when trying to get my bloody registration gift, the DJ booth... now there's no way I can retrieve it (can't re-register either, I get another error message), anybody has either a decrapified Sims3Pack or Package file? Can't decrapify myself, mac user, sorry...

Help greatly appreciated, thanks   Smiley

You can decrapify on a mac. just run the Compressorizer Redux through Mono. Haven't done this myself for some time now, so I can't remeber if you need to run mono with or without X11 for it to work. And you might have to rename the files to .sims3pack instead of .Sims3Pack so that the Compressorizer Redux reads them.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: 2012 March 14, 14:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not been able to get the worlds to work as packages and .world files, so I just installed the decrapped S3Pack.

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: 2012 March 14, 19:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

alexpilgrim Sims 3 Store > Home > Sets > Holidays & Gifts > Registration Rewards
Was that so hard?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: 2012 March 14, 20:39:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

alexpilgrim Sims 3 Store > Home > Sets > Holidays & Gifts > Registration Rewards
Was that so hard?

Or go to your Account History, which should list every Store item you own, with links to download them again.

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: 2012 March 16, 00:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was that so hard?

Or go to your Account History, which should list every Store item you own, with links to download them again.

Should, yes. But I too was presented with an error when attempting to download after registering the game and it was NOT added to my purchase history. I had to go and find it in the directory as mentioned to get hold of it.
Babydoll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: 2012 March 16, 16:05:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reinstalling with a regedit, I finally got Showtime to run properly. Yay!

Now I have a lame request.

While playing my magician, he constantly "flubbed" his tricks. He was at the top level of his career and I didn't see this happening to real magicians. I know this is a stupid request, but can someone make a mod that will allow magicians (and other performers) who are at high levels have less chance of a performance to go wrong?

Just a thought. Smiley

TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: 2012 March 17, 03:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the Storybook counters and cabinets in Sims3pack form? I'm working on converting everything to packages and those are the only cabinets and counters I'm missing. I tried making the extracted packages into Sims3packs but the textures were messed up in the game.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: 2012 March 17, 13:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the Storybook counters and cabinets in Sims3pack form? I'm working on converting everything to packages and those are the only cabinets and counters I'm missing. I tried making the extracted packages into Sims3packs but the textures were messed up in the game.

Converting counters to .packages makes them unCASTable.  Have you found a workaround for that?

TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: 2012 March 17, 15:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I'm getting nowhere with them. I ended up just buying all the cabinets and counters. The time I wasted wasn't worth the few dollars they cost. But I'm not shelling out for the entire Storybook set just to get cabinets so I figured I'd see if anyone had them in sims3packs. If not, it doesn't really matter, I never really use them. I just like having the complete set of store items.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: 2012 March 17, 19:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do have them, already separated into a sims3pack.  I just forgot to come back and say anything after I uploaded.  I GET DISTRACTED EASILY.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/xkP8Io6v/sbc.html?

Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: 2012 March 19, 09:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bit of a long shot this, but it's driving me nuts. Is there a small mod out there that prevents those farmers' overalls included with Riverview from being assigned to nearly every other randomly-spawned adult sim in-game? I've tried playing around with S3PE and CTU but the latter will only let me change the settings for base game clothing and I'm pulling my hair out trying to locate these overalls with S3PE to change the settings there. These damn things along with the semi-bald hairstyle (for YA's no less) means my town's quickly taking on the appearance of the male equivalent of Stepford Wives.

Why the hell did EA think it was a good idea to set those overalls for random? Oh, wait this is the same EA that set those flippers (free store item) for everyday wear.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: 2012 March 19, 15:04:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bit of a long shot this, but it's driving me nuts. Is there a small mod out there that prevents those farmers' overalls included with Riverview from being assigned to nearly every other randomly-spawned adult sim in-game? I've tried playing around with S3PE and CTU but the latter will only let me change the settings for base game clothing and I'm pulling my hair out trying to locate these overalls with S3PE to change the settings there. These damn things along with the semi-bald hairstyle (for YA's no less) means my town's quickly taking on the appearance of the male equivalent of Stepford Wives.

Why the hell did EA think it was a good idea to set those overalls for random? Oh, wait this is the same EA that set those flippers (free store item) for everyday wear.

Here is a mod that'll change all the Riverview and Barnacle Bay clothing to not random. I started doing the BB stuff then realized you said Riverview so I just went ahead and finished the BB stuff. If you decrap you need to decrap this before you use it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1hmmyd5iwsjr3p

Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: 2012 March 19, 21:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent! Finally, no more annoying overalls and a reason to start using Riverview again. It was interesting when I was looking through all the base game clothing in CTU just how much of it wasn't enabled for random, yet every piece of clothing item EA put out after that is automatically set to random through sheer laziness on their part, no matter how stupid huge pirate boots look when combined with a dressing gown.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: 2012 March 19, 21:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not just valid for random, but categorized in the most idiotic way possible.  Pirate boots as swimwear and sleepwear?  Swim fins as Formal?

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: