More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:43:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106973 times)
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #800 on: 2012 February 16, 02:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt you even bothered to check for yourself. Derp.

'Bothered to check' what for myself?  Kiss

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: 2012 February 16, 03:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If by 'bothered to check myself' you mean I didn't download and decrapify and unpack the .sims3pack before I asked, you're absolutely right! I didn't!  The sets appear to be 2 separate entities at first glance.  So, thank you for your attention and guidance! I'm off to twiddle my packages now!  Wink
Now you can beat me up and call me stupid for the double post, I tried to edit my previous post and although I clicked the 'save' button my edit wasn't posted...
Thanks again!

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: 2012 February 16, 05:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WDC, STFU, GTFO, DIAF.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: 2012 February 18, 19:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to open each package separately with S3PE and look at the file names to see which item it is you are looking at.
If you want something specific it's easier to use Custard on the sims3pack of the set as it will list all the items, see which one of the gibberish names is the item you want. Keep the custard window open and use Delphy's package extractor on the set and only keep the package you want.

If only it was as descriptive for hairs and clothes. "CounterIslandCraftsman" or whatever is much more helpful than "Everyday- TYAF" when there's several female everyday items.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: 2012 February 20, 00:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF: Wind Turbines for Create-A-World, I know I saw them somewhere, and I tried googling it, but being in Australia all I got was the benefits of Wind Turbine electricity over other types...
« Last Edit: 2012 February 20, 03:58:02 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Jayleen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: 2012 February 20, 15:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone upload the Lunar Lakes world file please ?  I downloaded Skadi's package from MediaFire for the PC but unfortunately the World file isn't included .
kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: 2012 February 20, 19:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone upload the Lunar Lakes world file please ?  I downloaded Skadi's package from MediaFire for the PC but unfortunately the World file isn't included .

Search MOAR!!!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #807 on: 2012 February 20, 21:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The world file is in my mediafire account too: http://www.mediafire.com/?8g9gew421d7flf2
However I haven't worked out how to make it work, so YMMV.

missaaliyah
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: 2012 February 21, 07:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't the world file go into the Documents folder?  I seem to remember that's how I once had to install Riverview, since I was playing the game on Linux, and the launcher doesn't work on Linux.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: 2012 February 21, 08:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried it with the .world file in the MyDocs/InstalledWorlds folder and the sims and objects files in MyDocs/WorldCaches folder. I used Skadi's .world file and copied the other files from a working install of Lunar Lakes. Didn't work for me. Mind you, my files were from an installed world which was from a decrapped sims3pack, so they may not have matched Skadi's file. Although I'm pretty sure Skadi tried the same thing.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #810 on: 2012 February 21, 19:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the world as a .package - left over from when I was breaking down the set.
http://www.mediafire.com/?05u962ry0pckubu

caroneko
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: 2012 February 21, 20:13:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm desperate to get my hands on the "Sweetly Swept Back" male hairstyle from the store.  I've searched everywhere I can think to search.  I've used multiple terms.  I've looked for alternate file names.  And, since I don't know when that style was released in the store, I can't begin to guess which update it might have been included in.  Before I start downloading every update from the downloads thread and sorting through all the files in the hopes of finding it, I thought I could ask if anyone happens to know if and where it might be located, perhaps as an extra/bonus/side item within one of the larger updates some of the members may have generously provided.

I appreciate any help.  If I can't find it because it's just not there, that's fine too.  Also, my apologies if this happens to be in the wrong thread.  I went with my best guess as to where it would be appropriate to post.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: 2012 February 21, 22:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from the august compilation. http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13087&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:38517&pcategoryId=12926&ppcategoryId=13086
ronnietwoeleven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: 2012 February 22, 17:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was honestly just placing a request in the forum that I was instructed to do so in. If no one wants to help me, that's fine. I just thought I would take the chance and ask.

well trust me there are very few people on here who will actually help you out I know I did same with asking and getting all the negative feedback from people here who
think they are better than anyone. So I am sure someone will help you here...do not take all the negative on here and ignore it.

Not true, help is giving to those that actually need it and show that they're not lazy speshul snowflaeks. Dramatard still hasn't giving any reason as to why she's too speshul to convert her own packages.

Grammar and spelling.....
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: 2012 February 22, 18:48:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was honestly just placing a request in the forum that I was instructed to do so in. If no one wants to help me, that's fine. I just thought I would take the chance and ask.

well trust me there are very few people on here who will actually help you out I know I did same with asking and getting all the negative feedback from people here who
think they are better than anyone. So I am sure someone will help you here...do not take all the negative on here and ignore it.

Not true, help is giving to those that actually need it and show that they're not lazy speshul snowflaeks. Dramatard still hasn't giving any reason as to why she's too speshul to convert her own packages.

Grammar and spelling.....

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: 2012 February 23, 17:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know which store set the ballyhoo! teen trousers come in? I can't seem to see them in Victorian Fashions, and am not sure where else to look.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: 2012 February 23, 18:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know which store set the ballyhoo! teen trousers come in? I can't seem to see them in Victorian Fashions, and am not sure where else to look.

The adult version of those pants do belong to the Victorian Fashions set, but the teen version doesn't have a set at all. You can only get it individually.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: 2012 February 23, 18:15:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, cheers for the speedy reply. C'est un bummer.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: 2012 February 27, 17:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know if someone unlocked the baby basket and if not where to better post a request for it be unlocked and made recolorable? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv1T56Klpoo

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: 2012 February 27, 18:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know if someone unlocked the baby basket and if not where to better post a request for it be unlocked and made recolorable? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv1T56Klpoo
Yes.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sims+3+buyable+baby+basket
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
Re: WCIF Kids 2010 compilation set
« Reply #820 on: 2012 March 02, 23:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I searched but didn't see it.  If someone has the compilation, can you please send it to me?  Thanks
FFS, you're a poster on a forum, not a 12 texting his bff (omg).  Learn to use grammar.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
akamaxx
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: 2012 March 06, 17:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will be possible in the future to upload the Showtime Limited and Katy Perry Edition extra content?
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: 2012 March 06, 17:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will be possible in the future to upload the Showtime Limited and Katy Perry Edition extra content?
I literally just posted the links to the Limited Edition content in the TS3 store thread. Check there.
akamaxx
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: 2012 March 06, 18:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I literally just posted the links to the Limited Edition content in the TS3 store thread. Check there.

Thanks, i was checking the download section but was in the support theme Tongue
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: 2012 March 06, 20:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't go into the downloads thread until Witch moves them there with her Powers of Poofliness.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: