More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:08:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107009 times)
bettye
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #775 on: 2012 February 08, 00:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the kilt from the EA store only to find to my great annoyance that it is for everyday wear only. Shocked  I don't think most Scots wear their kilts to muck out the stables.  Is there any program or way to reclassify it to include formal and exercise?  Or could some blessed person do it for me?  In Sims 2 I simply would have done it myself...I did a lot of meshing at one time, but I have macular degereation and am losing my sight, so I have had to give up meshing...I can't seem to even read the directions for how to do it in Sims 3.   I also have not been able to figure out how to use Sim3PE.  Very annoying to not be able to do it myself.

Besides the kilt, has anyone made an invisible window?  I loved invisible windows in Sims 1 and 2...you can brighten a place right up without cluttering up the walls.   
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: 2012 February 08, 02:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grab s3pe, it'll take two seconds to re-categorize the kilt. As for the window, no, but there is an invisible light at MTS. 

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: 2012 February 08, 03:37:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And if you have WA then there are invisible wall and floor lights in the debug.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
nosoupforyou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: 2012 February 08, 11:06:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF an unlocked version of the Hidden Springs mailbox since it doesn't appear in the catalogue even with buydebug on?
Have not been able to find one from the usual culprits and a search here failed.

Thank you.
HugeLunatic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: 2012 February 08, 14:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

https://www.box.com/s/28nsb401q1ibx9dsd086

An override and a full clone are available in that folder.
Dramagirlie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: 2012 February 12, 03:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please Please PLEASE upload the rock wall from the new set as a .package file. I don't know how to use bit torrent so I figure this is the only way I can get .package files from now on. Thanks!

"Some of us are just trying to get through the day without breaking something."
-Pacey Whitter
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: 2012 February 12, 04:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please Please PLEASE upload the rock wall from the new set as a .package file. I don't know how to use bit torrent so I figure this is the only way I can get .package files from now on. Thanks!

And why can't speshul snowflaek do this herself? Using a Mac is no excuse, so don't even try it.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: 2012 February 12, 06:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And why can't speshul snowflaek do this herself?

Check the username.  Does that answer your question?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dramagirlie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: 2012 February 12, 20:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry, did u think I was someone else?

-Pacey Whitter
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: 2012 February 13, 06:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HUR!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: 2012 February 13, 14:45:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I'm pretty sure I was on the nose when I pegged you as a fluff-brained puff of air who can't spell out "you" or capitalize words correctly, and who thinks "drama" is something to which one aspires.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dramagirlie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: 2012 February 13, 18:22:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm....It's drama as in drama club, as in theater and acting. Not drama as in social drama. And thank you for being so helpful with my question.

-Pacey Whitter
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: 2012 February 13, 19:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm....It's drama as in drama club, as in theater and acting. Not drama as in social drama. And thank you for being so helpful with my question.

In the interest of clarity, was that a theatrical dramatic huff, or a social one?

Dramagirlie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: 2012 February 14, 01:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the interest of clarity, was that a theatrical dramatic huff, or a social one?

I'll admit the end bit was sarcasm. It wasn't meant as a huff.

-Pacey Whitter
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: 2012 February 14, 22:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll admit the end bit was sarcasm. It wasn't meant as a huff.
Yes, but, you see, if is wasn't sarcastic then it wouldn't qualify as a huff. Are we to look forward to a clueless and self-righteous flounce?

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Dramagirlie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: 2012 February 15, 00:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was honestly just placing a request in the forum that I was instructed to do so in. If no one wants to help me, that's fine. I just thought I would take the chance and ask.

-Pacey Whitter
johnnnn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: 2012 February 15, 15:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was honestly just placing a request in the forum that I was instructed to do so in. If no one wants to help me, that's fine. I just thought I would take the chance and ask.

well trust me there are very few people on here who will actually help you out I know I did same with asking and getting all the negative feedback from people here who
think they are better than anyone. So I am sure someone will help you here...do not take all the negative on here and ignore it.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: 2012 February 15, 15:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well trust me there are very few people on here who will actually help you out I know I did same with asking and getting all the negative feedback from people here who
think they are better than anyone. So I am sure someone will help you here...do not take all the negative on here and ignore it.

Not true, help is giving to those that actually need it and show that they're not lazy speshul snowflaeks. Dramatard still hasn't giving any reason as to why she's too speshul to convert her own packages.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: 2012 February 15, 17:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't coddle and enable like other sites, 'tis true.

Dramagirlie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: 2012 February 15, 18:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well could you please suggest a program that I can download to my mac in order to decrapify .Sims3Pack files and/or turn them into .package files? I understand that having a mac is no excuse not to do this myself, but have been having a hard time finding a good program.  I have PackExtractor.jar, but I am looking for something that can can do a better job at specifying what I am extracting from the .Sims3Pack file, as Pack Extractor does not do this and all I want from the Adventurous Life set is the rock wall.

Also, if anyone knows of a program that can consolidate multiple .package files, I would love to know where I can get that, as having so many package files is slowing down my game considerably.

Thank you for replying so respectfully. I have faith that someone here will eventually try to help me in some way, I'm just trying to see if I can ask in the right way.

-Pacey Whitter
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: 2012 February 15, 19:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

S3PE runs in Mono, though it is a bit dodgy for me. Sometimes it crashes when I'm trying to merge, and it doesn't like doing a lot of packages at once.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: 2012 February 15, 19:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this:

Well could you please suggest a program that I can download to my mac in order to decrapify .Sims3Pack files and/or turn them into .package files? I understand that having a mac is no excuse not to do this myself, but have been having a hard time finding a good program.  I have PackExtractor.jar, but I am looking for something that can can do a better job at specifying what I am extracting from the .Sims3Pack file, as Pack Extractor does not do this and all I want from the Adventurous Life set is the rock wall.

Also, if anyone knows of a program that can consolidate multiple .package files, I would love to know where I can get that, as having so many package files is slowing down my game considerably.

was your initial question you [might] not have been ridiculed. There is not a way to get simple named packages from sim3packs that I know of. You have to open each package separately with S3PE and look at the file names to see which item it is you are looking at. You can also use S3PE to merge your packages, tutorials are all around here.

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: 2012 February 16, 00:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to open each package separately with S3PE and look at the file names to see which item it is you are looking at.
If you want something specific it's easier to use Custard on the sims3pack of the set as it will list all the items, see which one of the gibberish names is the item you want. Keep the custard window open and use Delphy's package extractor on the set and only keep the package you want.
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: 2012 February 16, 00:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beat me, whip me, throw rotten eggs...  Here's a lame WCIF/Request...

Is anybody going after or has anyone already gone after the January 2012 Compilation at the Store?  If anyone is or has, I'd love to have it please!  While I'm eternally grateful for those who have shared stuff from January already, the compilation includes "The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set", which to the best of my knowledge is not included in the "Killer Classics" set.  While I would normally enjoy an already-packaged-up month's worth of stuff, for January I prefer to handle my packages myself.  Wink
~handling my packages, definitely, definitely handling my packages~

If nobody iis going for it, or has gone for it and not had the time or inclination to share, then perhaps I may take some of my tax refund and purchase some Points myself, in which case I should post it here for everyone to grab?

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: 2012 February 16, 00:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beat me, whip me, throw rotten eggs...  Here's a lame WCIF/Request...

Is anybody going after or has anyone already gone after the January 2012 Compilation at the Store?  If anyone is or has, I'd love to have it please!  While I'm eternally grateful for those who have shared stuff from January already, the compilation includes "The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set", which to the best of my knowledge is not included in the "Killer Classics" set.  While I would normally enjoy an already-packaged-up month's worth of stuff, for January I prefer to handle my packages myself.  Wink
~handling my packages, definitely, definitely handling my packages~

If nobody iis going for it, or has gone for it and not had the time or inclination to share, then perhaps I may take some of my tax refund and purchase some Points myself, in which case I should post it here for everyone to grab?

I doubt you even bothered to check for yourself. Derp.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: