More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:17:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107026 times)
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #625 on: 2011 September 04, 20:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was meant that the compilation set hadn't been made available here. Not that one didn't exist at all.
GnatGoSplat
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 2011 September 04, 22:05:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got it.  I knew there wasn't one posted here, hence the "wcif".
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 2011 September 05, 00:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine I will be sporked for being weird, but I tend to enjoy the 'grind' and making sims work for what they get. I do not want my sims able to afford the best of everything before the end of the first generation. Buying the big mansion or penthouse apartment should be the culmination of the work of generations! To that end, are there any mods that increase the cost of all goods and services? Barring that, are there more specific mods that would increase the cost of catalog items and property or rent? I've found a mod to increase the frequency and percentage of the weekly bills, but it doesn't seem to be enough really, and if I'm being picky I would rather have the bill percentage at something like 20% (down from the 50% it's at now in my game) but have everything cost more. Spread the cost of living around, so to speak, rather than having such a large bill showing up.

If not, is there someone who can point me where to begin to create my own? I've modified others' XML mods before, but never made my own, and while I've poked around in the Gameplay Data looking for something promising, I've not yet found a way to apply a change to every expense (or every item in the catalog). Would such a mod require a more 'global' solution than a mere XML mod can provide?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 2011 September 05, 00:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know you'd have to change each and every item individually. Each item has a specific file that tells it how much it costs and whatnot. The only thing I've seen like this is from the vole, he made the trees moar expensive, they're on his blog.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: 2011 September 05, 01:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noob question.. How can I patch my current version of the base game to the current version?
I would like to download the patch manually. Does anyone have a link for the patches? with the crack maybe?

I am stuck with the version 1.19.44

Well, since you didn't specify, I'm assuming you are running Windows, this is the easiest route with the least likelihood that you will do something wrong.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409829
As for the crack, I believe all of us have been using Twallans or Awesomemods No-cd, so you may be on your own for a crack.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
pigrolac
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: 2011 September 05, 09:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, since you didn't specify, I'm assuming you are running Windows, this is the easiest route with the least likelihood that you will do something wrong.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409829
As for the crack, I believe all of us have been using Twallans or Awesomemods No-cd, so you may be on your own for a crack.

Thank you!
I tried this Awesomemod but I didn't got it working.
But I will definitely try again.. specially after learning from a previous post that cracks are said to be evil.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2011 September 05, 13:11:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@dragoness: Check out Anach's mods on this site. He has several that increase service costs.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2011 September 06, 13:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod out there that automatically highlights LN hotspots rather than faffing about with the newspaper?

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2011 September 06, 15:18:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone bought the Viva las vegas and Hollywood Regency sets??
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: 2011 September 06, 16:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^They're in the September compilation set.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2011 September 06, 17:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Las Vegas set looks like it was designed by a deranged toddler. Plus, it's uber pointless seeing as there's no way for sims to actually play cards or roulette or anything like that in game.

I wish EA would give us some more functional items instead of all these tonnes of useless deco.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 2011 September 07, 08:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Las Vegas set looks like it was designed by a deranged toddler. Plus, it's uber pointless seeing as there's no way for sims to actually play cards or roulette or anything like that in game.

I wish EA would give us some more functional items instead of all these tonnes of useless deco.
I just like to rip EA off as much as I can because the idea of the whole store of items that should have been in the numerous poor-in-content expansion packs still baffles me. Plus, I'd rather have a wide choice of furniture when I browse the sofas. ha.

On a side note, has anyone fixed the Fountain of Youth (from hidden springs) conflict with the spellbook?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 2011 September 07, 16:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a side note, has anyone fixed the Fountain of Youth (from hidden springs) conflict with the spellbook?

Depends, how "fixed" do you want it? Go check out the thread on Hidden Springs, there is some info in there on getting it to work, also in the store tech help thread.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 2011 September 13, 11:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering, no wozzas if not, but does anyone have the mid-century fantasy set available on its own? I don't need the whole May Compilation set, just the mid-century set.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
iRoxwell
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2011 September 19, 19:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SIM REQUEST. Ok so I requested this maybe a year or 2 ago and had no takers. I tried to make it on my own but it didn't come out.... :/ So I was hoping somebody would take the challenge this time? Please?

I want the supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros (Alessandra Ambrosio's best friend) in sim form. If you need any other pictures feel free to let me know. I would really love to have this sim in my game so I'm hoping somebody will make her for me.

Thanks

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p336/iRoxwell/smile.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p336/iRoxwell/profile.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p336/iRoxwell/fullface.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p336/iRoxwell/3quarter.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p336/iRoxwell/ABarrosPROFILE.jpg
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2011 September 19, 21:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd PM Cwurtz about it.  He has a delicate hand with Sims, and your eyes will not believe the results.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2011 September 20, 02:04:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SIM REQUEST. Ok so I requested this maybe a year or 2 ago and had no takers. I tried to make it on my own but it didn't come out.... :/ So I was hoping somebody would take the challenge this time? Please?

I want the supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros (Alessandra Ambrosio's best friend) in sim form. If you need any other pictures feel free to let me know. I would really love to have this sim in my game so I'm hoping somebody will make her for me.

Thanks

I'd try finding someone at ModTheSims and PM-ing a request to them. I mean, really what they do there is [free] custom content.
Also try posting in their feedback forums, they might be able to help you there too.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
iRoxwell
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 2011 September 20, 03:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome. Thanks for the help guys!
tzutzulina
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 2011 September 20, 11:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I am looking a non- Sims3 forums download link for this world...  Grey Meadows

It looks great, but I don't have a registration  Sad
« Last Edit: 2011 September 20, 11:31:55 by tzutzulina » Logged
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 2011 September 20, 16:35:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I am looking a non- Sims3 forums download link for this world...  Grey Meadows

It looks great, but I don't have a registration  Sad

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/bin/shard002/000/044/768/79/Grey%20Meadow.Sims3Pack

Next time you want a link like that, you can check the Exchange page source and search for "sims3pack", it will take you right to it.
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: 2011 September 23, 22:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF downloads of all the Dr. Pepper items, hopefully as unmodified Sims3Packs?  I have done several searches and can only find the Alice stuff.  Any help would be appreciated.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 2011 September 23, 22:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF downloads of all the Dr. Pepper items, hopefully as unmodified Sims3Packs?  I have done several searches and can only find the Alice stuff.  Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried the downloads thread? No, why would you do something logical like that.

imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 2011 September 23, 22:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course I went through the download threads and also did a complete search and the only ones that show up are the Alice ones.  So don't try to lecture me on how to search, if you know an answer give it otherwise STFU.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 2011 September 23, 22:56:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course I went through the download threads and also did a complete search and the only ones that show up are the Alice ones.  So don't try to lecture me on how to search, if you know an answer give it otherwise STFU.

Obviously you need instructions on how to search, or you would have the objects by now.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 2011 September 23, 23:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bite the hand that feeds you? Ungrateful little twit.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: