More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:59:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107340 times)
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #575 on: 2011 August 05, 03:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not yet found a functioning vending machine, sorry.

I just use a Fanta fridge, and pretend it's a vending machine.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
Re: vending machine?
« Reply #576 on: 2011 August 05, 12:45:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know where to find a functioning vending machine?
Sims 3 Pets Spoiler Info
and this:
According to that, Pets seems like it's going to be a pretty good EP, much better than the crap which is Generations.
I just hope it won't break too many things along the way. But knowing the EAxian way of game development, my hopes aren't high.

@Cyberdodo: Who's that chick in your pic? She looks Korean.
« Last Edit: 2011 August 05, 13:00:21 by dragonic » Logged
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2011 August 05, 14:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know where to find a functioning vending machine?
Sims 3 Pets Spoiler Info
and this:
According to that, Pets seems like it's going to be a pretty good EP, much better than the crap which is Generations.
I just hope it won't break too many things along the way. But knowing the EAxian way of game development, my hopes aren't high.

You'd think that Late Night would've been a more appropriate EP for vending machines, but not according to EA. No, it would seem that if we want vending machines in our games, we have to put up with bloody pets too. Why not chuck in some weather in there while you're at it so at least this EP might be worth picking up?

Nah, wishful thinking there.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2011 August 05, 16:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreeing with you uknortherner, this is what the store needs to stick with, offering game play objects like they did with the laundry stuff. If they would sell the vending machines as a game play objects, there would be a lot more sales. Selling the featured items from an EP without buying it is good for me. IMHO.

Heck, I have to put up with the dogs and cats just to play with the horses.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2011 August 05, 16:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heck, I have to put up with the dogs and cats just to play with the horses.
Not only horses, there will be magical unicorns. Yes, that's right.
Pink, fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

Personally, I'd opt for a centaur over a unicorn.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2011 August 05, 16:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure she's a member of a South Korean music group, but I don't know her name.

I like the avatar because she looks like she's having fun.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2011 August 05, 16:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She looks like an imbecile. Very appropriate, for you, it seems.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2011 August 06, 13:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the file you are after is called 'ShimrodsStereoElectronicaFix'

That's the one, although now that I've tried it, I've hit an annoying problem with it. In a room with more than one wall speaker, each speaker's playing a different track!

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2011 August 08, 04:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a complement to mods that make fires harder to fight, where might I find a mod that makes it easier to DIAF?  Due to what I am assuming was an outdated mod, my Sims just had the most glorious fire I have ever seen, every time they put it out it would restart and it lasted all Sim-day.  Unfortunately, though there were ten Sims living there and three visitors plus the firefighters, only one of them died.  Obviously it's too hard for Sims to DIAF!

Alternatively, pointing me in the right direction for what I could mod myself to make it easier for Sims to DIAF would work too.

ETA: Nevermind, that was stupidly easy to make myself.
« Last Edit: 2011 August 08, 16:44:12 by PA » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2011 August 08, 09:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a pee in the bushes mod ala Sims 2? I really miss this option.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: 2011 August 08, 17:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the one, although now that I've tried it, I've hit an annoying problem with it. In a room with more than one wall speaker, each speaker's playing a different track!

You haven't unwired them by mistake have you?
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2011 August 08, 18:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. Shimrod's admitted on MTS it's a problem because of the way the XML's structured and the only solution is to have one speaker on the lot. This would be fine if I was trying to play custom music on a small lot, but this is a 30x30 nightclub and even a speaker with its audio set to high only fills a small area with sound. Ah well.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2011 August 08, 21:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reading the L&P about the L&P makes me realize that this Pet EP caters even more to the fluffy-brained moron crowd than the last two Pet EPs, assuming the object descriptions are both EAxian and accurate.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Kanedah
Asinine Airhead

Me vale pene

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2011 August 09, 21:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse my noobness, but I've been trying to find EA Store hair for males, aside from the first sixteen ones that were released. I've read all of the store content thread and haven't found this... so I guess I'll just ask here.

Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language and I'm still bad at it.

Luego empezaré a coser tequieros en un papel<br />y a barrer el querer con los pelos de un pincel...
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2011 August 09, 21:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. Shimrod's admitted on MTS it's a problem because of the way the XML's structured and the only solution is to have one speaker on the lot. This would be fine if I was trying to play custom music on a small lot, but this is a 30x30 nightclub and even a speaker with its audio set to high only fills a small area with sound. Ah well.

I haven't come across that yet. Does it only affect the custom music channel? I ask as I know I have a disco lot with four speakers set to Pop and they all play the same track.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2011 August 09, 22:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse my noobness, but I've been trying to find EA Store hair for males, aside from the first sixteen ones that were released. I've read all of the store content thread and haven't found this... so I guess I'll just ask here.

Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language and I'm still bad at it.

Most of the EA store hair is bundled with clothing collections, rather than being uploaded by itself.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2011 August 09, 23:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't come across that yet. Does it only affect the custom music channel? I ask as I know I have a disco lot with four speakers set to Pop and they all play the same track.

Yep, it's only the custom music channel. On this particular lot I had eight speakers set up and all eight of them were playing completely different tracks. In the end I took the mod out and just switched back to the electronica channel.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
Kanedah
Asinine Airhead

Me vale pene

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2011 August 15, 03:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of the EA store hair is bundled with clothing collections, rather than being uploaded by itself.

Oh, I see. Thanks anyway, I'll try lurking for it on the downloads thread.

Also... someone that has an account at the EA site, could download this for me and upload it? Sorry for the bother, and thanks in advance.

Luego empezaré a coser tequieros en un papel<br />y a barrer el querer con los pelos de un pincel...
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2011 August 15, 04:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I see. Thanks anyway, I'll try lurking for it on the downloads thread.

Also... someone that has an account at the EA site, could download this for me and upload it? Sorry for the bother, and thanks in advance.

Open the page in your browser, View page source, use Find: .sims3pack on the page source. You will see an address. In this case:
http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/bin/shard000/000/013/515/10/Homeless%20Alice.Sims3Pack
Copy that address to your browser and you will be able to download it yourself.
« Last Edit: 2011 August 15, 04:31:56 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2011 August 19, 13:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that genuine advice as when I try it only the thumbnail link can be found in the page source? If I type in ".sims3pack" in the Find function I get nothing.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2011 August 20, 00:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that genuine advice as when I try it only the thumbnail link can be found in the page source? If I type in ".sims3pack" in the Find function I get nothing.
It is indeed real advice. This works for me, at least it does for this lot and another one I have tried, as well as the CAW.exe. I'm on Firefox. View>Page Source> (while on Page Source) Edit > Find
When the find bar pops up at the bottom type in .sims3pack
For the page for the Alice lot, I found a line that looked like this:
downloadFeaturedAssetsForMembers(1351510,"http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/bin/shard000/000/013/515/10/Homeless%20Alice.Sims3Pack");
You just copy the entire selection between the quotes and paste it into the addy of your browser. What are you trying to download that it isn't working on? I just checked with a few random exchange crap patterns and still have no issue finding the link. Try the word "Members" instead? That word should be used about three times on the page source, one of those should be next to the link you would need.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
masonxxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2011 August 20, 04:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone please upload that  http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21368
 Cry

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2011 August 20, 10:57:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's part of one the Eco car sets. I know it is in the Ford 3 set that came out recently.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2011 August 20, 20:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevermind. It was a misunderstanding on my part.
Brad Riha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2011 August 26, 04:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,
i downloaded hidden springs from this link http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/60881582/file.html It downloaded and unnzipped just fine but when I started the zims 3packfile.  The launcher got all the way to the end and it said the installation failed please check for updates.  My game is fully updated.  I had the same problem with Barnacle bay too but it corrected itself by restarting the launcher. That is not working this time can anyone help me out?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: