More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:19:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106939 times)
everson
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #500 on: 2011 May 18, 21:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was looking for CAW, and it was Found. For the most recent version to date  May 20 2011.

http://www.mediafire.com/?95deoae5w2c5nck
« Last Edit: 2011 May 20, 04:20:01 by everson » Logged
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2011 May 19, 14:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have my game patched up as far as it goes at the moment and I'm having no problems what-so-ever using the CAW available from the official site.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 2011 May 24, 17:05:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone aware of invisible mailbox and invisible trashcan for residential lots? I'm placing sims in a tiny lot with a tent and have them live off the neighborhood. I wish the mailbox and trashcan can be invisible.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 2011 May 25, 01:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone aware of invisible mailbox and invisible trashcan for residential lots? I'm placing sims in a tiny lot with a tent and have them live off the neighborhood. I wish the mailbox and trashcan can be invisible.
moveObjects on
Then put a large rock on top of it.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 2011 May 25, 20:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But won't Sims complain that mail can't be delivered or bills payed and that trash can't be thrown out?
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 2011 May 25, 20:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But won't Sims complain that mail can't be delivered or bills payed and that trash can't be thrown out?

That's the reason invisible is better.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2011 May 25, 23:38:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since your imagination is so powerful that you can ignore game mechanics and pretend your sims are homeless, can't you just pretend you can't see the mailbox and trashcan?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Odistant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2011 June 04, 21:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Menaceman, I think Buzzler has a invisible mod on MTS.
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2011 June 05, 00:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a small request. Could anyone with experience in making tattoos, please turn this back tattoo & this full set body tattoo (which currently connect to accessories e.g. socks, earrings, etc) into layerable 'Ambitions' style tattoos instead?

I have previously asked the original author if she could convert them herself, back in July 2010, but nothing happened for months.
I contacted her again recently to ask for her permission to allow others (or myself) to convert them in her stead, for which she agreed.
I have tried to convert them myself using various tutorials, but I'm strugging too much with my learning difficulties to make any fruitful progress.

Baa to anyone who can help.

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
mininessie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 2011 June 05, 22:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i would like a  create a sims mod. That fixes the issue that housemates both can't be the parent of child. Right now I can only make one of the housemates the parent of the child, and i want both housemates the parents.
KatanaFoxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 2011 June 08, 00:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for a mod compatible with Generations that either 1) Makes all beds even in energy gain or 2) Just improves bunk beds energy gain.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2011 June 08, 01:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for a mod compatible with Generations that either 1) Makes all beds even in energy gain or 2) Just improves bunk beds energy gain.

Buzzler's Same Energy Gain For Every Bed.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2011 June 18, 19:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I tried google and MATY, I attempted Mod The Sims also but their site is crapping out on me, so sorry for not being able to find something like this but...

WCIF a hack that will force ghosts to go back to the netherworld when it's daytime (every time)? I've been resetting the sims but every time they come out they never go back in the morning, and it's ridiculous to keep having to do this every time for every ghost. "Well why don't you just put the grave in the graveyard?" Well, it's the Goth family and they need the cemetery in their front lawn. Also, EA fails for not putting more aggressive code for this kind of shit anyway.

If awesomemod has a function I don't know about, fill free to let me know although I looked through the "help" menu and didn't see anything that looked relevant. I did try fixall and that didn't do anything.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2011 June 18, 20:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about using decorative tombstones with no ghosts attached to them?  Or do you want to keep the "Mourn" interaction?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2011 June 18, 21:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a hack that will force ghosts to go back to the netherworld when it's daytime (every time)?
There's this old mod here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=356064 However, no idea if it still works with Generations, I haven't tested it yet. It worked with LN though.
It's easy to tweak the mod yourself with S3PE for even more precision. From testing I found that: Hour of start: 23h, probability of spawning: 25%, 4 hours of haunting is the best configuration to aim for the first daylight. (25% spawn is only to avoid being invaded with ghosts if you have several graves on your lot) You'll note that it's not precise at all and depends on what time did your ghost spawn and that is already random. The most "Late" ghost I had went to his grave like 15-20 minutes after the sun has risen, so the result is rather acceptable.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 18, 22:03:29 by Painkiller » Logged
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2011 June 19, 07:58:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about using decorative tombstones with no ghosts attached to them?  Or do you want to keep the "Mourn" interaction?
I kind of wanted to keep the whole family together, as I am attempting to see how many "generations" I can go before my file turns into a BFBVFS this EP around...
There's this old mod here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=356064 However, no idea if it still works with Generations, I haven't tested it yet. It worked with LN though.
The mod doesn't seem to cause any problems with Generations, and I can tell that the ghosts are showing up a lot less. However, when they do show up, they still never go the fuck away. I'll look into the files and tweak it some more, but it's much easier to reset one sim at a time rather than five. They just keep taking food and baths when the other sims are trying to get ready for work or whatever. Must be some sort of bug I've picked up somewhere, I'll test it on another file to be sure, but this hack does alright for now--so thank you.

EDIT: Miniscule formatting fail. Bah.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 19, 08:28:33 by immortelleMuse » Logged

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2011 June 19, 09:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a mod to stop Sims putting their babies on the floor? I'd rather they only put them in cribs or give to other sims to hold.

Thanks in advance.

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2011 June 20, 16:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know of a mod that lets children go out/stay out after curfew?
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 2011 June 20, 16:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't you use AwesomeMod?

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2011 June 22, 19:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two questions:

1) Is there a mod out there that actually makes the fire pits autonomous? I know there's plenty of old ones that prevented sims from autonomously putting the things away, but I've never actually seen any sims actually using these fire pits unless I direct my own to.

2) Is there also a way to bypass the hard-limit of 8 high detail lots in the options screen? I've tried fiddling around with the different ini files but all these do is crash the game. It's annoying that this game used to handle 12 lots with ease (much in the same way as it used to handle lot boundary-crossing lightsources before EA fucked that up) but now we're left with 8. It's all the more annoying that I know my PC can handle more high detail lots than this, but EA seems to think otherwise.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
T-man
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2011 June 22, 19:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quick WCIF:
Is there anything that makes potions more interesting? It seems like it could be a goldmine of modded potions, but all I can find is the one that speeds potion-finding up.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: 2011 June 22, 20:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Imaginary Friends really need some work:

A)  Queue stomping.  My child's attempt to hold a bake sale kept being interrupted by the IF's constant demands to Pillow Fight, cancelling the "tend table" action.

B)  Creepy stalker behavior.  The IF FIXATES on the child, following her everywhere, including into the bathroom.  My child can't use the toilet or take a bath without the IF popping in, interrupting, and causing a negative "Embarrassed" moodlet for them both.  Locking the door sometimes works, but the IF can TELEPORT, and will sometimes do so to get to the child.  It's almost as creepy as the "entertainers" from TS1 Vacation.

Right now, the only workaround I've found is that putting the IF back into the child's inventory while it is in doll form (such as when the child sleeps or goes to school) will make it unable to manifest itself.

Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2011 June 22, 22:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ditto for the IF. I finally told mine to fuck off as I couldn't stand them anymore, I won't have any IF turned into human but at least I'll keep my sanity. Most annoying things are the bathroom situation you described and blocking the sim's chair while the sim is eating/reading/using computer/whatever. Sim needs 30 minutes to be able to get up and the sim keeps whining the whole time, that one drives me nut. The worst thing though is the constant queue invasion every fucking minute with socials which prevents your sim from autonomously socializing with other real sims.
unstuck
Asinine Airhead

Vintage Sims: because technology ruined us

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2011 June 23, 03:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about no damn complaining about dishes.  JESUS I'm GETTING to it, hold on a damn minute!

Solmyr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2011 June 23, 10:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had queue interruption from normal sims too. My band members are jamming and then some idjit tries to chat to one of them, dragging them off their instrument.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: