More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:29:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106941 times)
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #400 on: 2010 December 29, 18:44:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try AwesomeMod's robotic hand. Then you don't need any kind of dishwasher as the unused dishes will be thrown away with the hand tool automatically.

Now that's economically sound!
littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2010 December 29, 19:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for a mod to prevent my sims from autonomously playing any of the musical instruments.  I have found one to prevent autonomous guitar playing, but it does not seem to exclude any of the other instruments.

ETA: I found one from twoftmama at CRAZYTOWN.
« Last Edit: 2011 January 15, 19:35:32 by littleblackdog » Logged

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
rednotdead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2011 January 11, 07:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a mod that makes sims get dressed when they get up - I know there was one for sims 2 but I cant find one for sims 3 and when you have 24 sims running around in their nightclothes its annoying having to click on each one to get them to change.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2011 January 12, 21:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear lot building Matyians,

I'm in need of a lot for a particular Sims 3 family and I'm having trouble building a home that is both practical and pleasing to the eye. I'm not creative when it comes to the scenery outside the house either which is why I decided to ask for professional help.

>>>Disclaimer<<<
I got all expansion and stuff packs and also all store items. I use very little CC in my game so I'd be grateful if you could manage to keep the CC to a minimum or use none at all.
>>>End<<<

Who is it for?
The lot is for a Generation/Legacy family of 7 (parents with 5 children). I'm planning to keep the offspring living on the lot as long as possible so you should keep in mind that I would like to expand the lot later on and leave room/possibility for that.

The family currently consists of:
Two Adults (parents male and female)
One Young Adult (female)
Two Teens (two females)
Two Toddlers (two males)

What do I need?
This is a big family and it'll get even bigger. I would like as many generations as possible living on the lot but this means it also needs to be practical.

#For the 3 Girls, I would like spacious bedrooms (1 for each girl) with ensuite bathrooms.. I would like single beds for the teens and a double bed for the YA. There also should be room for desks in the teen rooms so they can make their homework.
There's no need for the ensuite bathrooms to be very big or fancy. The teens just need a toilet and a shower and the YA needs a bathtub to prevent stress but that's it.
>>>It's very important that they don't have electronic devices in their room such as radio, tv, phones, pc...

#The Master bedroom should also have an ensuite bathroom. This one can be spacious and luxurious.
Just go crazy and be creative here.
>>>The no electronics goes for the master bedroom as well.

#Nursery: I'd like a spacious nursery since I like the boys to share a room. So there should be room for two cribs and two feeding chairs. There should be a bathroom nearby also with two potties for the little ones. Let's not forget about the toys either Smiley

#Study: the study doesn't really have to take much room but I'd like an "office-type" look with two desks since daddy likes to work at home on his lappy and mommy is a professional writer. (They both have laptops so no need for pc) Other than the desks there ought to be some bookcases. Everything else is up to you.
>>>No electronics

#Kitchen and dining room: like I said before this is a big family so I would like a big table for them to sit and have dinner together. Daddy is a natural cook so he likes the expensive stuff and plenty of room to create gourmet art. I'd also like space for one toy oven. I have no other specific needs for the kitchen or dining area.
>>>You may add a telephone in the dining room or kitchen. No bars please.

#Garage: I'd like room for two cars and two bikes. Decorate as you see fit. I'd like the garage to be connected to the house.

#Basement: I'd like a big basement. Don't worry about it staying empty, I'm planning to expand anyways. What should go in the basement tho is a a small workout area (just a treadmill and one other workout appliance) and a laundry room.

#Living room: the family don't spend much time in the living room. It's basically just a spot to meet with guests. I'd like an expensive tv so enough people can watch it. A 3-sitter with 2 lounge chairs is plenty. If there's a bit of room for some dancing would be nice too but not necessary. You can place electronics in the living room such as a stereo and telephone. Decorate as you please but keep in mind that there are two painters in the family so there are plenty of paintings to go round once the house is done.

#Ground floor toilets: I'd like two small toilets on the ground floor for guests and family members who come home with a full bladder. Make them as small as possible but still roomy enough so sims can use them without getting stuck. All they need is a toilet and a sink. I advice to put them on opposite sides of the ground floor.

#Hobby room: I'd like small to medium size hobby room. There only need to be enough room for a chess table, an easel and that other painting object.
>>>No electronics.

#Floor Plan: I don't have a fixed floor plan in mind but I'd like to have two stories maximum (since I may want to expand to a third floor when the family gets bigger) In case you really cannot fit everything on just two floors make sure you put occupy as little as you can on the third floor.
(Keep in mind that they can do their hobbies outside or on a balcony or near the pool so save room where you can if they can do that activity some place else)

#Scenery: Here follows a list of DO NOT WANTS!
No ponds, no more than 2 trees, no bridges, no "hills" (I'd like the ground to be "flat" or as flat as possible), no excessive plants and bushes. No gazebos, no fountains and no sculptures.

A list of likes =D
I love patios and paths that lead to different areas of the house e.g. to the garage, front door, pool, backyard. I like bushes and flowers but not too much. I love grass and flower fields and realistic brown dirt patches such as near a tree or swing set.

What I need:
Pool (doesn't have to be very big and a bonus would be if it's an interesting fun shape)
A small play area for the kids with some of the outside toys. (not all of them maximum of two)
A medium sized area left empty in case I'd like one of the teens to take up gardening.
(Bonus) A small Pool House, if you can manage to fit it in. A teeny tiny house with just enough room for a double bed, one toilet and shower, one stove, two counters and a fridge.

Overall feel and preferences:
I was really looking for a modern house, I'm not really sure if Fata Morgana fits that label but I can definitely see a lot of those elements. Since I like that house so much anything that resembles that style will be wonderful. Of course if you're comfortable designing modern homes would be even better.

Colors I like:
White, Black, Blue, Pink, White, Grey and Red. I like both bright and pastel tho the common areas should be in soft colors. I really loathe green, yellow and orange and I don't care much for wood.
I'm partial to abstract, geometrical and themed patterns. I really hate anything that's floral or plantlike.

There is a spot on a 30x30 lot near a beach I've been saving for the house. I'm not sure it's possible to fit everything on a 30x30 but if you could that would be ideal.

I know my description is very detailed but I really know what I want for this family. It's a very important family to me and I'd like to give you as many details as I can so I can realise their dream home.

This is in no case a demand it's a simple request to help me realise this dream lot for a very special family.

Greets and thank you in advance in case you'd like to take my request.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2011 January 12, 22:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stopped reading it by page thirteen.  Was there something you wanted?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 2011 January 12, 22:40:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stopped reading it by page thirteen.  Was there something you wanted?

TL;DR: he doesn't need anything except *this*. He doesn't need this or this. Just this ashtray... and this paddle game. The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all he needs... and this remote control: the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all he needs... and these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... and this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's ALL HE NEEDS. He doesn't need one other thing, not one... he needs this! The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. And this. That's all he needs.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2011 January 13, 00:28:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TL;DR: he doesn't need anything except *this*. He doesn't need this or this. Just this ashtray... and this paddle game. The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all he needs... and this remote control: the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all he needs... and these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... and this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's ALL HE NEEDS. He doesn't need one other thing, not one... he needs this! The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. And this. That's all he needs.

I too was born a poor black child.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2011 January 13, 00:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I too was born a poor black child.

Here, let us help continue to push this thread off a cliff together.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2011 January 13, 01:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why didn't he just build the lot? I figure it probably would have taken about the same amount of time as writing that post.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2011 January 13, 02:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Building that lot BY HAND in her BACK YARD wouldn't have taken as long as that post.

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2011 January 13, 02:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE GAZEBOS.

soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2011 January 13, 02:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I think this post is the best thing since sliced bread, so tomorrow I will try to make you the house of your dreams, Virgali.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2011 January 13, 04:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I think this post is the best thing since sliced bread, so tomorrow I will try to make you the house of your dreams, Virgali.

Consider this a gauntlet tossed.  I formally challenge you to VIRGALI'S DREAM HOUSE: DUEL TO THE DEATHLIKE CONDITION.

NO ONE MAKES BASEMENTS LIKE SPOCKERS MAKES BASEMENTS.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2011 January 13, 21:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried building it but it just didn't look good. The long list I made is based on many of the lots people tend to upload which have a ridiculous amount of "sitting areas", tv and radios in the bedrooms which I loathe and useless crap in the gardens I don't care for.

Don't get me wrong I'm not nearly as creative as those people but I need the house to be practical and not just look good.

Recap: I need a modern style house for a family of 7 that looks good but is also practical when it comes to gameplay. Preferably build so it would fit a 30x30. With basement, pool and if you can fit it in there a small pool house.

Oh and you guys forgot to make fun of my poor spelling and grammar. Tongue

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2011 January 13, 21:53:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I'm making pretty good progress on your house, Virgali, but I just have one quick question: how many radios and TVs in bedrooms would you consider "excessive"? I mean, I could probably fit a lot in there, especially if I don't give them beds. Your call, really. Your sim family WILL have to deal with the consequences of my actions, after all.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2011 January 15, 11:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any TV or radio in a bedroom would make me vomit violently. Of course I could always delete them after I've cleaned up my keyboard. I suppose I could use my lightsleeper sim to test a bedless radio and TV only bedroom though. It could become the next sim craze.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2011 January 15, 17:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else want to introduce virgali to cwuntz and try to create an anal retentive race of superbeings?

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2011 January 15, 18:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else want to introduce virgali to cwuntz and try to create an anal retentive race of subperbeings?

FIFY

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2011 January 15, 20:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any TV or radio in a bedroom would make me vomit violently. Of course I could always delete them after I've cleaned up my keyboard. I suppose I could use my lightsleeper sim to test a bedless radio and TV only bedroom though. It could become the next sim craze.

So "lots" is the correct answer?

OK. I heard you like gazebos. I made you some gazebos.

kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2011 January 16, 18:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else want to introduce virgali to cwuntz and try to create an anal retentive race of superbeings?

Not necessary, I already exsist; and one of me is more than enough.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: 2011 January 16, 19:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not necessary, I already exsist; and one of me is more than enough.

A true anal retentive superbeing would have caught its typo.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 2011 January 18, 00:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So "lots" is the correct answer?

Pics or it didn't happen!

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 2011 January 18, 05:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pics or it didn't happen!

In-game shot.

MY GRAPHICS CARD IS MORE ULTIMATE THAN YOURS OK.

mackico
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 2011 January 19, 02:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for/requesting:

A cancer mod. I don't know precisely how it would work, as I'm not in any way a programmer, modder or anything of the sort, but I figured it would go something like the following.

1. Your sim has a random chance of suddenly developing a nausea moodlet with "an unknown cause." They aren't a female of child-bearing age, or if they are, they haven't been trying for a child. If you don't send them to the hospital within 7 sim days of the first occurence of nausea, they die. After the first day they get a moodlet reading "Under the Weather" possibly with the nauseous graphic, that gets worse by -10 points every 24 hours. So:

- Day 1: Nauseous moodlet with unknown causes, -10
- Day 2: Under the Weather moodlet with nauseous icon and unknown causes, -20
- Day 3: Under the Weather moodlet, -30
- Et cetera
- Day 7, final day: Under the Weather moodlet, -70

2. Alternatively, you send them to the hospital to get a check-up, they stay there for 3 hrs or something, and then you get a pop-up telling you that such-and-such has cancer. You can choose not to treat it. They die seven days after the first occurence of nausea. If they have a Neurotic, Coward or Loser trait they get a creeped out moodlet or something similar for -50 for "knowing they are going to die." If they have an Ambitious, Good, Brave or Daredevil trait, they get some sort of positive moodlet, possibly with the beautiful lot image, for +20 for "savouring every day." All sims will get a moodlet that has the nauseous icon, but reads: "Has Cancer." The Has Cancer moodlet will have however many days/hours/minutes they have left to live beneath it. The Has Cancer moodlet will work in much the same way as the "Under the Weather" moodlet, getting worse with each day.

3. They go to chemo every day at the hospital, which takes 6 hours, costs $150 and leaves them with a nauseous moodlet (-30, perhaps) from chemotherapy and also exhausted as the tiredness bar deteriorates rapidly while in hospital. Each day they go to chemo the Has Cancer moodlet has -10 points deducted. If it was already at -10, then it stays the same. For each day missed, -10 points is added. Chemo takes seven days. If they miss a day, they will have to do it later. After they have had seven days culminative days of chemo there is a 50/50 chance of them being cured. If they are not cured they will retain the Has Cancer moodlet. They will die when it reaches -70, going down -10 per day.

4. They could, however, opt for another round of chemo. They have to attend a further 7 days of it to have the possibility of being cured. If they miss enough days that their Has Cancer moodlet reaches -70, then they die. After seven days, if they have not missed any chemotherapy, they have another 50/50 chance of being cured. And so it continues.

- I figured that for each sim day that passes, a child sim would have a 1/300 chance of getting cancer. A teenage sim would have a 1/150 chance of getting cancer. A young adult would also have a 1/150 chance of getting cancer. An adult would have a 1/100 chance of getting cancer. An elder would have a 1/15 chance of getting cancer. A sim that had already had cancer and been cured would get an additional trait called "Cancer Survivor" that would just add on underneath any other traits, but not really do anything. However, a sim with the Cancer Survivor trait would, regardless of age, have a 1/15 chance of developing cancer again each sim day that passes. Lucky sims would have half the change of their normal-lucked counterparts of developing cancer each day. Unlucky sims would have twice the risk of cancer each day.

Anyone think they could make something like this? I think it's possible, but I can't really be sure because, like I said, I'm practically computer-illiterate so I don't know these things.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 2011 January 19, 02:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know who would probably be into this? Whoever did the period hack for TS2. Or you could ask Carrigon.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: