More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:09:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107302 times)
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #325 on: 2010 November 04, 19:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quick help question...somehow all my main Sims 3 disk and my high end loft disk have both disapeared..probably one of my dingy kids snaked it for their laptop.
anyhow, I have to do a clean reinstall and can't find them. Is there a decent torrent I can get them from so I can reinstall the rest of my games?
Any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks! Huh

You could try any of the torrent sites out there on the internet.  How about searching on google.http://www.google.co.uk/ or maybe bing is more your thing. http://www.bing.com/.
Dr.Dreadful
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2010 November 05, 04:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone worked on putting things over the windows of cars? I was trying to see if I could make the cars have some spray paint over all of the windows, almost blocking out all of the sunlight. If anyone here has seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you know what I am talking about. I do not know if you can edit the windows of cars, When I opened the texture of a car, there were no window texture.

I have searched this website to see if there was anything relevant to my request, but I had found nothing. Feel free to verbally abuse me if I missed it completly.

Feel free to verbally abuse me if I make a mistake.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2010 November 05, 05:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone worked on putting things over the windows of cars? I was trying to see if I could make the cars have some spray paint over all of the windows, almost blocking out all of the sunlight. If anyone here has seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, you know what I am talking about. I do not know if you can edit the windows of cars, When I opened the texture of a car, there were no window texture.

I have searched this website to see if there was anything relevant to my request, but I had found nothing. Feel free to verbally abuse me if I missed it completly.

That's a modding question, and a little out of the scope of this thread.  I would suggest talking to Fresh Prince over on MTS.  He creates custom cars for TS3 all the time.  If anyone knows his way around car textures, it's him.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dr.Dreadful
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2010 November 05, 12:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a modding question, and a little out of the scope of this thread.  I would suggest talking to Fresh Prince over on MTS.  He creates custom cars for TS3 all the time.  If anyone knows his way around car textures, it's him.

Allright, thanks. I was just wondering if somebody had done such a thing.

Edit: His PM box is full and is not accepting emails. Bummer. Anyone know of a way to contact him, other than private message or email?
« Last Edit: 2010 November 05, 12:57:37 by Dr.Dreadful » Logged

Seqkat
Senator

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2010 November 05, 13:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a modding question, and a little out of the scope of this thread.  I would suggest talking to Fresh Prince over on MTS.  He creates custom cars for TS3 all the time.  If anyone knows his way around car textures, it's him.

Edit: His PM box is full and is not accepting emails. Bummer. Anyone know of a way to contact him, other than private message or email?

Yes, you can write to him at:
123 Stalk Me Please,
The Real World,
USA.

If that doesn't work I think he's listed in the directory under Mr F Prince, but he normally gets a bit fed up with people trying to contact him through secret real-life methods, so he might hang up a few times before he talks to you. Don't worry if the police turn up - it's just a hazing thing he does. Only super dedicated people get to harass him outside of private message.

Dr.Dreadful
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2010 November 05, 15:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

123 Stalk Me Please,
The Real World,
USA.

If that doesn't work I think he's listed in the directory under Mr F Prince, but he normally gets a bit fed up with people trying to contact him through secret real-life methods, so he might hang up a few times before he talks to you. Don't worry if the police turn up - it's just a hazing thing he does. Only super dedicated people get to harass him outside of private message.

What's the zip code?

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2010 November 05, 22:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

123 Stalk Me Please,
The Real World,
USA.

What's the zip code?

HURR.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2010 November 06, 00:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try his contact info on his site, or his forum on the same. His email there just says no car requests, he might be willing to answer questions though.
http://www.freshprincecreations.com/index.htm

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Dr.Dreadful
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2010 November 06, 04:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try his contact info on his site, or his forum on the same. His email there just says no car requests, he might be willing to answer questions though.
http://www.freshprincecreations.com/index.htm

Thank you Sir and/or Madam.

Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2010 November 06, 07:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sir and/or madam?

Dive in!
Seqkat
Senator

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2010 November 06, 10:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sir and/or madam?

In today's "confused" society, Dr Dreadful is merely doing his bit to avoid insulting hermaphrodites. What a noble and worthy aim.

shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2010 November 08, 06:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Riverview town posted at the beginning of "The TS3 Store, DOWNLOADS only..." thread is the unborked riverview right? Or do I have to still use the install instructions posted by Roggah http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg437392.html#msg437392

Is there a way to see only the fixed downloads? Because I've been going through that thread for hours trying to select only fixed... if not then may i suggest someone on this site put them all together? It would be très helpful!
« Last Edit: 2010 November 08, 07:40:46 by shalunyturns » Logged

Marvin the Martian-"Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator." Vivi Ornitier- "No more. I won't let you make any more instruments of murder!"
valfreyja
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2010 November 10, 03:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is the download section so disorganized? Wouldn't it make sense to create a folder within Pudding Factory, and within that folder create individual topics for each store set? It's all over the place, and it seems like a little organization would lessen the amount of stupid requests.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: 2010 November 10, 05:07:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is the download section so disorganized? Wouldn't it make sense to create a folder within Pudding Factory, and within that folder create individual topics for each store set? It's all over the place, and it seems like a little organization would lessen the amount of stupid requests.

how the hell would that be more organized?  Huh  an wtf are you posting this in this thread for when the TS3 Store has its own thread for questions an comments?  Roll Eyes

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2010 November 10, 05:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. I have checked every post put in the Downloads thread since I became a mod. I will not go back and check all umptymillion past posts. Nor will I go through and sort stuff, because different people bundle things in different ways.

If having all store downloads put in one handy convenient thread is too hard for you, you can fuck off back where you came from.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2010 November 10, 21:47:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. I have checked every post put in the Downloads thread since I became a mod. I will not go back and check all umptymillion past posts. Nor will I go through and sort stuff, because different people bundle things in different ways.

If having all store downloads put in one handy convenient thread is too hard for you, you can fuck off back where you came from.

If they put the responsibility on you, then the lazy ones don't have to search (there is a button, ya know) through all the posts and find what it wants. Every time I read a complaint post about wanting moar organization to find the goodies, it tickles me. I haven't had a problem finding anything I need on this site.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Lakart
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2010 November 12, 10:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where Can I find a Life/Death Mod(Allows me to kill sims in any of the possible ways and/or make ghosts from graves) that is updated and works with 6.0? I know if two on MTS but they're both out of date so the bug that causes your game to crash if you try to select them in Buy mode makes them useless until updated. I really want the revive a sim from a grave into a ghost part more.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2010 November 12, 11:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where Can I find a Life/Death Mod(Allows me to kill sims in any of the possible ways and/or make ghosts from graves) that is updated and works with 6.0? I know if two on MTS but they're both out of date so the bug that causes your game to crash if you try to select them in Buy mode makes them useless until updated. I really want the revive a sim from a grave into a ghost part more.
I'm sure you could do that with the debug commands enabled in Awesomemod.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2010 November 12, 21:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know of a mod that gives more lot size options under the world editor? I wanted to put some lots from LN into the other neighborhoods like the already made dive bar and some of the penthouses, but they are all odd sizes that don't fit properly on what is available. For example Eugi's Local Watering Hole is 40x44... Just look for more options for lot sizes to place.
Rothchild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2010 November 12, 21:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know of a mod that gives more lot size options under the world editor? I wanted to put some lots from LN into the other neighborhoods like the already made dive bar and some of the penthouses, but they are all odd sizes that don't fit properly on what is available. For example Eugi's Local Watering Hole is 40x44... Just look for more options for lot sizes to place.
ijLotSizes
freckles
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2010 November 13, 00:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TestingCheatsEnabled True>Enter>CTRL + ALT + C>addlotsize
LuxLisbon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2010 November 15, 21:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if there was a mod to remove those horrible sounds from trying to place a door or window in build mode? I really don't know if that is a mod that would be too complex or not. It makes me crazy when I'm building. Especially when I have the "Move objects" cheat on.

Something else I've been looking for is the concrete floors from sims 2. The brown one with the circles and the green one.
If anyone has seen them or knows how to make them I would be very thankful. I've done some searching but I haven't come across them.

Thank you.
Eva
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2010 November 16, 15:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if there was a mod to remove those horrible sounds from trying to place a door or window in build mode? I really don't know if that is a mod that would be too complex or not. It makes me crazy when I'm building. Especially when I have the "Move objects" cheat on.
I made a mod for this. To use it, turn your speakers all the way down when you're in Build Mode, then turn them up again when you start to play your Sims. It works really nicely and is compatible with all the expansions.
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2010 November 16, 15:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a mod for this. To use it, turn your speakers all the way down when you're in Build Mode, then turn them up again when you start to play your Sims. It works really nicely and is compatible with all the expansions.

I always find muting the sound effects on the audio tab in options to work.
MidnightVoyager
Exasperating Eyesore

INFP, AQ: 36. Fear.

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2010 November 16, 20:21:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, every once in a while, I get That Sim that makes friends way too quickly. No matter how good they are at discovering traits, it becomes terribly difficult to discover them all when they immediately are friends. A way to leave "Get to know" and "Ask about job" until you actually know all their traits would be splendid. Or a better chance for chatting to reveal traits/occupation at higher friendship levels... I'm not sure I've ever had that work once Sims are friends.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: