More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:04:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106936 times)
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #275 on: 2010 October 17, 19:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll give it a try and see if it works. My only concern (besides the tl;dr description that seems to repeat itself) is that the mod was abandoned pre-Ambitions.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
malexander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2010 October 19, 21:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24071&categoryId=11959&scategoryId=11985&pcategoryId=11983&ppcategoryId=11983&gender=female&startAt=0

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17682&categoryId=11959&scategoryId=11993&pcategoryId=11992&ppcategoryId=11992&gender=female&startAt=0

do anyone have these items?

I'm a special type of breed.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2010 October 19, 22:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All current downloads from the Store are linked on this site.  LEARN TO SEARCH.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: 2010 October 20, 06:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if a hand-wash laundry type mod exists?

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2010 October 20, 19:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody read my above question? Even a simple 'no' would at least let my mind switch off from continually looking for an answer here.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2010 October 20, 23:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody read my above question? Even a simple 'no' would at least let my mind switch off from continually looking for an answer here.

Yeah, that's really going to motivate people to answer you. Maybe you should start a thread, so more people notice.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2010 October 21, 00:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Logically, you're not going to get a "No" answer because until someone actually takes the request, it remains open until you lose interest in it, as one person declining will not prevent anyone else from doing it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
HugeLunatic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2010 October 21, 01:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

menaceman - Try using the filter option is s3pe using that instance number.  I use custard and open the original to find the instance then search in the dbc files.
funnykid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2010 October 21, 02:14:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's new T-Mobile content:

http://t-mobile.ea.com/content
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2010 October 21, 12:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's also apparently new Dr. Pepper content. It doesn't show up until you enter a code, but there have been some pictures and posts about it on the EA Sims 3 forum.
From what I've read, there's two rabbitholes, three shirts, face-paint, a TV and some kind of deco item.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2010 October 22, 18:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks HugeLunatic.
I'm now going to show the extent of my naivety by showing the extent of my stupidity. Turns out I HAD made a recat file for the screen in the past. The reason I hadn't remembered was because I forgot to actually alter anything in the file so it was having no effect.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2010 October 22, 22:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's also apparently new Dr. Pepper content. It doesn't show up until you enter a code, but there have been some pictures and posts about it on the EA Sims 3 forum.
From what I've read, there's two rabbitholes, three shirts, face-paint, a TV and some kind of deco item.

All which have been linked in the Store Downloads thread for a couple of days now, but thanks for the timely timeliness.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
masonxxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2010 October 23, 00:40:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

people that is new? i need  Cry

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:24097&categoryId=11959&scategoryId=11985&pcategoryId=11983&ppcategoryId=11983&gender=female&startAt=0

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23069&categoryId=11959&scategoryId=11965&pcategoryId=11964&ppcategoryId=11964&gender=male&startAt=0

« Last Edit: 2010 October 23, 00:46:04 by masonxxx » Logged

Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2010 October 23, 01:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neither are new. Both are in previously released sets. Also, you don't 'need'. You 'want'.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2010 October 23, 03:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All which have been linked in the Store Downloads thread for a couple of days now, but thanks for the timely timeliness.

When she posted that, nothing had been posted in the store downloads thread Roll Eyes Just look at the time and date.
masonxxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2010 October 23, 04:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moryrie oh thx,can you tell me what`s set`s? Wink

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2010 October 23, 05:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When she posted that, nothing had been posted in the store downloads thread Roll Eyes Just look at the time and date.

Wrong.  I downloaded both sets from here the DAY BEFORE she posted.  They were originally posted in the TS3 Store thread over a period of a couple of days before eventually being moved into the Store Downloads thread, which I can only assume changed the post date.  Better luck next time, and also:  please to be cramming your eyeroll emoticon up your ass.
« Last Edit: 2010 October 23, 05:26:16 by jeromycraig » Logged

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2010 October 23, 13:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wrong.  I downloaded both sets from here the DAY BEFORE she posted.  They were originally posted in the TS3 Store thread over a period of a couple of days before eventually being moved into the Store Downloads thread, which I can only assume changed the post date.  Better luck next time, and also:  please to be cramming your eyeroll emoticon up your ass.

I don't think the moving process changed the time stamps. And I do remember reading her post about Dr. Pepper and checked all 3 stickied threads for them but only T-Mobile stuff were available.
« Last Edit: 2010 October 23, 13:12:42 by bowrain » Logged
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2010 October 23, 13:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For fuck's sake, speak English.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2010 October 23, 17:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For fuck's sake, speak English.

He can get rid of the hamtard sig while he is at it. Nails' link is borked, so I can't has hamtard greasemonkey script anymore.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2010 October 23, 23:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hamtard script.

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name stupid12 sig replacer
// @description replace dragcave sigs with appropriate label
// @include *
// @creator             nailati and...some other people (with minor edits by rufio)
// ==/UserScript==

var image_elements = document.getElementsByTagName('img');

for(var i=0;i<image_elements.length;i++){

var image_element = image_elements[i];
var replacement = 'http://faiuwle.pbworks.com/f/stupid12.jpg';

if(image_element.src.toLowerCase().match(/^http:\/\/dragcave.(.*)\/image\/(.*)/))  {

image_element.src = replacement;
}
}

Save as .js file extension.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2010 October 23, 23:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since this post was made a couple of days ago as well, thank you for the timely correction, too.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2010 October 24, 01:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hee.  Touché, I fail.

Whisper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2010 October 24, 16:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel quite demanding today.

I crave a all-in-one download of sim3pack store content. Countdown waiting on stupid sites for tiny .zips take up too much time, I only have 60 - 70 years left to live.
Pretty please, crackers and cheese?

I'm very int... inn... itell... I'm FUCKING SMART! OK???
Annette
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2010 October 24, 21:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if there is such a thing. However here http://www.4shared.com/dir/17306228/15ed3d2d/TS3.html has a download all files at once button. You will then have to waste precious time unzipping the files, but hey, it's an imperfect world.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: