More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:09:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107028 times)
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

- Big Cat AIDE - and proud of it!

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #250 on: 2010 September 28, 01:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hence why they get knocked-up when they're 12. Women don't know what they want, because if they did, they'd be mortified by how perverse and sick their desires are...

You have obviously been raised amish or read way too many romance novels. My perverse mind and I are very much on the same page and none of us is sick. And for the record, teens get knocked up because they are too stupid or too inexperienced to use contraceptives. They are going to be sexually active no matter what Pastor John or daddy says so you might as well educate them on how babby is formed and why you don't want them when you can't provide for them. Funny thing is, you seem to ignore the fact that a woman can't get knocked up without a man putting his penis up her vagina. But a man can't be blamed cause he is just following his perverse and sick desires, right?

- INTJ -
witchzenka
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2010 September 28, 03:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teens are young, impulsive, have poor sense of consequences, and often have been fed very faulty information about sex and contraception.
And a 12 year old getting knocked up isn't because she's got some perverse desires - it is either because her family failed her or her family has outright victimized her or someone else victimized her.  She's 12, she is not capable of informed consent.
Frankly most "desires" aren't "perverse" so much as personal.  I know very few people - male or female - who've reached an age of glorious acceptance of self and understanding of the world who "fear" what's in their spank bank.
There are, however, a lot of people out there with an invested need to see that women in particular are as non-sexual as possible while also being only sex objects - the whole madonna and whore false dichotomy.
Only people afraid to examine - and if needed, walk away from - the suffocating patriarchy we're all raised in don't "get" women (because we're not "other") or assume we're somehow crazier than men.
Women are better socializers, socially bred and trained to be the normalizers. 
The patriarchy is real, and studiable, and well researched, and it hurts men as well as women.  Entire generations of men were raised (and are still being raised) to view women as mysterious and frightening and not quite "us".  This kind of man is often a very poor partner, and will miss out on true friendship with women, as well.   We have lived in a strictly patriarchal society for thousands of years, thinking it disappeared overnight just because women can vote now or something is seriously short sighted.

Read up on the invisible backpack of privilege.  And do some real research into what the patriarchy is before you snidely dismiss it. 
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2010 September 28, 07:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course. Women are not like properly evolved humans with the intelligence to overcome their hormones or emotions in order to act rationally.  Roll Eyes

Hence why they get knocked-up when they're 12. Women don't know what they want, because if they did, they'd be mortified by how perverse and sick their desires are...

No-one says it better than Morpeus, as quoted by Melissa McEwan at Shakesville:

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.—Morpheus

The red pills are on offer, if you are ready for it.

Now this sounds almost like New Age drabble. Roll Eyes What is wrong with you people?

"Hence why" LOL. I was going to answer, but I can't stop laughing at your stupidity and the unimaginable depth of your ignorance. Fail troll is definitely FAIL.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2010 September 28, 19:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now this sounds almost like New Age drabble. Roll Eyes What is wrong with you people?

Margaret Drabble? She seems a bit highbrow for you.

soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2010 September 28, 19:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is with the sudden spate of woman bashing? It seems everywhere you look there is someone banging on about hormones and whores. I know Mad Men is back on our screens, but come on, it's not meant as a How-To guide.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Stitches
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: 2010 September 30, 18:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is with the sudden spate of woman bashing? It seems everywhere you look there is someone banging on about hormones and whores. I know Mad Men is back on our screens, but come on, it's not meant as a How-To guide.

I swear it is not just here. I am being inundated in RL. I think there is something brewing.

In the past week, I have been told that the Christine Collins case (dramatized in Changeling for those unfamiliar) was fabricated by suffragettes, that the reason boys are falling behind in school is because there are too many female teachers and boys need male role models more than girls need female role models, and that men need to make more than women because it is more expensive to be a man. It is especially concerning that these statements came from professors of California history, child lit, and cultural anthropology at a supposedly liberal university.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: 2010 September 30, 18:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is frightening to hear, but I suppose it's not too different from the, 'Boys will be boys, don't put them behind bars for something as minor as rape that I've heard floating around from certain people my whole life. Or the 'She's asking for it if she dresses like that', that I've also heard, though I don't think most rape victims are going around in tube tops and mini-skirts no matter what they say.

Also, why are men even allowed to do anything of significance if a pretty girl in a tight dress automatically sends them into a supposed animalistic frenzy as some claim?

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2010 September 30, 18:48:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, I think the larval undercurrent is always there. Just every now and again it lets off some pressure and steam, becoming temporarily more visible to the naked eye.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2010 September 30, 22:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, why are men even allowed to do anything of significance if a pretty girl in a tight dress automatically sends them into a supposed animalistic frenzy as some claim?

Hee.  Very good point.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Maeve-rick
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2010 October 01, 00:32:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so, if one wanted to say...create a rabbithole.....how exactly would you start? I mean, ok I understand xml hacks and basic object mods and the theory of injecting actions (even though I haven't needed to yet) but it would be cool if we could create rabbitholes a-la the rabbithole rugs maybe for form (and simplicity) but then imagine the possibilites! I've always wanted my sims to visit a cathedral and maybe come out with the zen moodlet or the rellaxed moodlet or maybe they can work as a factory drone in the underground evil genius lab and come out 'creedped out' after work. if we can create rabbitholes somehow....the possiblities! so, if anyone has any ideas....or would like to make one...much appreciated.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2010 October 01, 00:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rabbitholes can only be created with proper spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and sentence structure.  Sorry.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
necromunchy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2010 October 02, 12:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so, if one wanted to say...create a rabbithole.....how exactly would you start? I mean, ok I understand xml hacks and basic object mods and the theory of injecting actions (even though I haven't needed to yet) but it would be cool if we could create rabbitholes a-la the rabbithole rugs maybe for form (and simplicity) but then imagine the possibilites! I've always wanted my sims to visit a cathedral and maybe come out with the zen moodlet or the rellaxed moodlet or maybe they can work as a factory drone in the underground evil genius lab and come out 'creedped out' after work. if we can create rabbitholes somehow....the possiblities! so, if anyone has any ideas....or would like to make one...much appreciated.

Google perhaps?
Jynx made a Custom Rabbit Hole Collection.

Maeve-rick
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2010 October 03, 02:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Google perhaps?
Jynx made a Custom Rabbit Hole Collection.

Yes, those are the rug rabbitholes I meant, but what I'm really asking about is adding/subtracting interactions, careers, moodlets etc. to these rabbitholes. Say, I cloned one and made a new object out of it, could I then change the interactions associated with it thereby 'creating' a new rabbithole?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2010 October 03, 04:44:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course. Women are not like properly evolved humans with the intelligence to overcome their hormones or emotions in order to act rationally.  Roll Eyes
Be realistic: Most of them aren't. That's the fundamental nature of Fs.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: 2010 October 05, 08:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure these two items came from the official store, but I have no fucking clue what they are.

AF BodyGownEveningTwist
AF BottomVicJeansLacedUp

I have them saved as packages so I can't even preview what they are, so if anyone has an idea do let me know.

Also, has anyone got the 4 free items you get from registering FLS?
« Last Edit: 2010 October 05, 18:20:42 by dominno » Logged

LL&P
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: 2010 October 05, 13:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dress was part of the Dr. Pepper promo. Jeans were part of a 'gift set' given to those who bought $40 worth of sim points some month. Also.. do you mean the hair? Everyone got the hair for free. No registration required. It all sucks, but it was free. I do not see anything else in the store pertaining to any sort of free thing for FLS.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: 2010 October 05, 17:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it this dress? Thanks.

I guess I missed the hair! No I was talking about this one:

Apparently you get it for registering instead of getting Sim Points or some shit.
« Last Edit: 2010 October 05, 18:21:01 by dominno » Logged

LL&P
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2010 October 05, 18:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well seeing as how they've only had registration rewards for EP's, maybe these are for Night Life/Late Night and not FLS.
dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: 2010 October 05, 18:17:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well fuck me pink with a hairy ass, you're right! Never mind. And well, that is pretty shit. I was expecting something nicer for Late Night.

LL&P
Tawny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2010 October 05, 20:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a decent, COMPLETELY BLANK world available? I'm a control freak, I like my neighborhood to develop exactly the way I want. I'm having a hard time finding a world that is completely devoid of buildings and people. The Sims, I'm not too concerned about (hellooo, destroyallhumans) but is there really no world files that have NO buildings at all?

I've searched high and low but the only thing I've been able to find for sure was the emptied Sunset Valley and Riverwhatever from MTS..
Dienvae
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 2010 October 05, 21:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a decent, COMPLETELY BLANK world available? I'm a control freak, I like my neighborhood to develop exactly the way I want. I'm having a hard time finding a world that is completely devoid of buildings and people. The Sims, I'm not too concerned about (hellooo, destroyallhumans) but is there really no world files that have NO buildings at all?

I've searched high and low but the only thing I've been able to find for sure was the emptied Sunset Valley and Riverwhatever from MTS..

Not really sure of the style or size you are looking for but, you could try these.

http://www.customsims3.com/smf/index.php?topic=2870.0

http://www.customsims3.com/smf/index.php?topic=2874.0
Tawny
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2010 October 06, 04:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not really sure of the style or size you are looking for but, you could try these.

http://www.customsims3.com/smf/index.php?topic=2870.0

http://www.customsims3.com/smf/index.php?topic=2874.0

Ohh, thank you. Those are awesome. Exactly what I was looking for! I only have the base game so the first one won't work for me but it seems like the second may be base game compatible.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2010 October 14, 11:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would anyone be willing and able to provide me with the OBJD of the Divided Partition from a decrapified file?
I have it installed in my game and wish to recatagorise it to the sculpture catagory, as I have with all other partitions, but cannot for the life of me find the OBJD in my dcdb files.
I'm OCD when it comes to objects being in the right catagory so it's driving me mad having one lone partition in the misc. decor catagory instead of sculptures like the rest.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2010 October 17, 18:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back in the old days (well, April, actually) I vaguely remember having a mod in my game that made the "hack" option available 24 hours a day on computers. Of course, that was on my old PC and I didn't have a backup of it when the thing died. Of course I had subsequently forgotten about it since because I didn't have any sims in my game with the "Computer Whiz" trait. Until now.

Anyway, Google has proved to be more of an arsehole than a friend and I can't seem to locate any such mod. Does anyone know where I can find it?

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2010 October 17, 19:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know of this which enables hacking 22h a day (but only the laptop) but it also changes some other stuff about hacking.

Dive in!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: