More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:44:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107033 times)
Imperialmodder
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #200 on: 2010 September 23, 02:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well here is my request or where to find.
http://store.thesims3.com/customProductDetail.html?categoryId=12642&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:23962
A .simspack or package 'Fixed' version of this.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: 2010 September 23, 02:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was just released you idiot.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2010 September 23, 04:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://store.thesims3.com/customProductDetail.html?categoryId=12642&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:23962

You go, you buy it, you upload it here - and then we'll download it. Or you could wait five f&%#'n minutes so that somebody else has time to do the first three steps.  While you're waiting you can read Moriye's post it should hold hours of entertainment for somebody of your attention span.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Rayne
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2010 September 23, 06:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You go, you buy it, you upload it here - and then we'll download it. Or you could wait five f&%#'n minutes so that somebody else has time to do the first three steps.  While you're waiting you can read Moriye's post it should hold hours of entertainment for somebody of your attention span.
I second this request, even though someone was kind enough to donate it already.

"No I didn't say you were dumb, I just called you mentally retarded.  If I thought you were dumb, you wouldn't have an excuse."
mackico
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2010 September 23, 08:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm being dense, and it's been staring me right in the face for the last hour or so, but is there an up-to-date teen pregnancy mod compatible with the awesomemod and TS3Ambitions out there? Google hasn't provided me with much. Ta.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2010 September 23, 21:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm being dense, and it's been staring me right in the face for the last hour or so, but is there an up-to-date teen pregnancy mod compatible with the awesomemod and TS3Ambitions out there? Google hasn't provided me with much. Ta.
To my knowledge Twallan's woohooer still works for this patch.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2010 September 23, 22:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never understood why so many people want their teen sims to be whores. Being a pregnant teen should not be so glorified, someone should make a moodlet for teen mothers that make passers by point and laugh at them so they feel the shame they should. Better yet someone should add a back alley and dumpster to the school rabbit hole, that way they have somewhere to toss their little accident after the prom. Smiley
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2010 September 23, 23:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never understood why so many people want their teen sims to be whores. Being a pregnant teen should not be so glorified, someone should make a moodlet for teen mothers that make passers by point and laugh at them so they feel the shame they should. Better yet someone should add a back alley and dumpster to the school rabbit hole, that way they have somewhere to toss their little accident after the prom. Smiley

Way to showcase your archaic judgementalism.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2010 September 24, 01:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Conservatives are only against sex education because if teens stopped getting pregnant, the "Moral" "Majority" wouldn't be able to look down their noses at them.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Rayne
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2010 September 24, 04:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Conservatives are only against sex education because if teens stopped getting pregnant, the "Moral" "Majority" wouldn't be able to look down their noses at them.
OmegaStarr- I personally think you should start telling kids to "Keep their legs closed and their mind on jesus", that way the world would not be riddled with so many whores.
Aaahh Christianity

"No I didn't say you were dumb, I just called you mentally retarded.  If I thought you were dumb, you wouldn't have an excuse."
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2010 September 24, 04:26:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OmegaStarr- I personally think you should start telling kids to "Keep their legs closed and their mind on jesus", that way the world would not be riddled with so many whores.
Aaahh Christianity
With your posting track record so far, I honestly don't know whether or not you're being sarcastic here, so I'll just focus on your horrendous spelling and grammar and be appalled by that instead.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Rayne
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2010 September 24, 04:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was being sarcastic.  Sorry about the spelling and gramatical errors.

OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2010 September 24, 05:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm agnostic so no christian garbage spewing forth from this mouth. And by no means am I saying teens shouldn't get laid. All I'm saying is they should not get preggers like so many of them do.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: 2010 September 24, 05:11:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pregnancy: Always intentional.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2010 September 24, 05:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's those pesky VAGINAS, AMIRITE?

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2010 September 24, 05:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Claeric: Unclear about the Mechanics of Reproduction.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: 2010 September 24, 05:36:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF?

Are you really that retarded, or do you believe this is all just some big female conspiracy where every woman plans to get pregnant regardless of what she says?
Let me guess, to you No means Yes, and women are all liars.

I fucking hate you so much right now, I'd actually take a swing at you if you were in physical reach.

Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2010 September 24, 05:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're quite correct, Vole... no, sorry, can't even type it with a straight face.

HEY MATY I TOTES had an abortion this very week coz I wanted a babby! All of this constant blathering about reproductive rights, conception and right to autonomy -  it's all a trap by us womanly types to make men THINK that we don't want kids when we say "Hey, I don't want kids" and then, when we do fall pregnant (because who has sex for any other reasons than reproduction amirite?), we're just flushed by these earth-mother hormones and would FIGHT TO THE DEATH for the parasite endangering our very lives by subsisting on our uterine nutrients - just like Bella in Twilight.

Coz that makes PERFECT sense.

Thanks for making me aware of the dangers of women!

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: 2010 September 24, 05:43:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are being weird lately. It seems in every single topic someone is getting such an enormous erection at the thought of making a post where they get to feel smart that they don't bother to think.

None of you could understand that was a sarcastic response to All I'm saying is they should not get preggers like so many of them do?

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2010 September 24, 05:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are being weird lately. It seems in every single topic someone is getting such an enormous erection at the thought of making a post where they get to feel smart that they don't bother to think.

None of you could understand that was a sarcastic response to All I'm saying is they should not get preggers like so many of them do?

I think that you should take their immediate belief that it was in all seriousness as a little heads up about how you normally sound.
« Last Edit: 2010 September 24, 07:02:51 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: 2010 September 24, 06:10:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With your record of misogyny? No.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2010 September 24, 06:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know you're insulated by your whole lifechoice of gay pedophilia so as not to have to encounter ladyparts ever, but if you want women to stop wanting to kill you, you should  probably STFU.

Let me lay it out for you: women are a lot more adamant about unwanted pregnancies than men are. No contraceptive method is 100%. You need to read those 2 sentences out loud to yourself, however many times it takes, until you can believe them. Actually, that's task #2 for you. Start with this one:

WOMEN ARE PEOPLE.

Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: 2010 September 24, 17:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Women are apparently stupid as all hell, too, judging by your complete failure to get the point.

Let me break it down:

Poster 1: Why do people want teen WHORE mods?!!?!
Poster 2: Sex doesnt make someone a whore
Poster 1: ALL I'M SAYING is WAY TOO MANY TEENS get PRAGNENT and they should STOP DOING THAT (but sex is okay)
Me: Because pregnancy is, after all, intentional 100% of the time
Women of MATY: rabble rabble rabble self righteous cunts out the ass how dare you seriously imply that pregnancy doesn't happen by accident and women aren't people, I'm going to go be ugly in front of a hooters because I hate pretty women
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2010 September 24, 19:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Women are apparently stupid as all hell, too, judging by your complete failure to get the point.

Let me break it down:

Poster 1: Why do people want teen WHORE mods?!!?!
Poster 2: Sex doesnt make someone a whore
Poster 1: ALL I'M SAYING is WAY TOO MANY TEENS get PRAGNENT and they should STOP DOING THAT (but sex is okay)
Me: Because pregnancy is, after all, intentional 100% of the time
Women of MATY: rabble rabble rabble self righteous cunts out the ass how dare you seriously imply that pregnancy doesn't happen by accident and women aren't people, I'm going to go be ugly in front of a hooters because I hate pretty women

*Grimma snorts

Good thing you're not misogynistic, eh Holmes?

Don't worry. We all know that you were just really trying to convince yourself that your mama actually *wanted* you, instead of having you inflicted upon her and regretting that fact (as to we all, Mrs DowagerClaeric. As do we all).

ETA: The only way this would have been more lulzy is if Vole said "lol your fat" instead of "lol your ugly".

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2010 September 24, 20:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am conflicted: On the one hand, my IQ higher than 4 permits me (alone, apparently) to understand what Claeric actually originally meant (and you people accuse me of not getting sarcasm?), but, on the other hand, god DAMN that latest post was retarded.
Maybe Claeric should date Hook.

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: