More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:37:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1112252 times)
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #175 on: 2010 August 26, 09:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not a Sims 3 request, but I don't feel the need to start a new thread for it.

I'm trying to get the mp3 sound byte from the Sims 1 "Romantic Kiss" interaction. It's a snippet of Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet Overture. I'm currently trying to torrent ALL the Sims 1 music, but as you can imagine, not many people are interested, so it's sat at 99% for quite some time. And I'm not even sure if this mp3 will be included.

So, if you still have Sims 1 installed or know where I can find just this snippet, please, let me know. Google has failed me.

I'm using it as a sound effect in a production I'm working on, so the higher the quality, the better.

Would this piece work? (Just in case: right click on the link and choose "Save Link As" to desktop)

http://www.kickassclassical.com/tchaikovsky_romeoandjuliet.mp3

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Mr Crinkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2010 August 28, 14:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a place to get skins for the Simbots? I'd specifically like something along the lines of C3P0, or other "human" looking droids, but any would do. Thanks.

I just clicked on my simbot and edited in CAS.  This worked fine, unless that was just a glitch in my game.

*** Thank you.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2010 August 30, 00:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you get the Overture itself, rather than the Sims 1 version, and just snip out the portion you want?  You can probably find a version that's indistinguishable from the TS1 snippet.

I suppose I could have, I just like the arrangement used in the Sims the best. Many times, the swell isn't as pronounced in other versions. I attempted to raise the gain on it once, and it got really distorted.

Would this piece work? (Just in case: right click on the link and choose "Save Link As" to desktop)

PERFECT. Thank you very much.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2010 August 30, 02:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PERFECT. Thank you very much.

Glad it was a help to you.

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2010 September 01, 21:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alternatively, if someone moar experienced than me knows the difficulty level of something like this, I'd love to know if this could be a DIY project for a beginner.
It's in no way a beginner's project. You will need custom scripts for something like that, and even if you have some coding skills, in the beginning, when you don't know the code base, every little thing becomes very difficult. You'll have to invest hours of investigating the code base for every couple lines of your own code.
mackico
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2010 September 02, 06:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've googled it and can't find anything, so I assume it doesn't yet exist but... I'm looking for a drugs mod.

You know, your Sim sits down and smokes some weed or meth, snorts some coke, gets a positive moodlet and the munchies maybe. Use it once, they crash afterwards unless they take more. Use it maybe five times, they get an addicted moodlet, which means that unless they're high, they're craving it. If they want to break the addiction, they have to detox, which takes a few days, and results in increasingly negative moodlets until they're over the addiction, which makes the player want to keep them high. Maybe you could go to the place of the Criminal Career to buy the stuff, and depending on the drug the Sim will act weird -- like Sims with neurotic or insane traits.

I know squat about computers and even less about modding and programming, so I can't do it myself, unfortunately.
Morlock
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2010 September 02, 06:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, mackico, that sounds remarkably similar to smellyarmando's proposed alchohol mod two posts before yours.
Morlock
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2010 September 02, 06:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically, I'd like to make a clone of the nectar bottle and add custom moodlets to it. If a sim drinks too much of this custom nectar, too often, they will develop an addiction to it, denoted by a custom moodlet similar to "Buzz crash" for drinking caffeinated beverages, only more intense and semi-permanent. Maybe something like -50 mood for one sim week or until the sim drinks more. The new nectar would be buyable at the grocery store and if I were awesome enough to do it myself, I'd add varying levels of quality. For example, the cheapest stuff could be "beer" with only a small positve moodlet and a greater window for addiction. The best stuff could be top-shelf liquor with a bigger boost to mood. The idea is that sims can drink occasionally without becoming addicted, but drinking every day would trigger addiction.

Sounds like a great idea, perhaps it could also be modified into a similar 'drugs mod' where beer, nectar and liquor could be replaced by weed, cocaine and heroin.

mackico
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2010 September 02, 07:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess they could go hand-in-hand, I guess, but I find alcohol tedious. Not illegal enough. Both coould be facets of a greater addiction or crime-based mod, possibly. Actually, I'd also like to see Sims being arrested by police-Sims if they interact with them with controlled substances in their inventories, kind of like how with the AM your Pedos get sent to jail if they're witnessed.
Aimlak
Blathering Buffoon

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2010 September 02, 18:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC there was some discussion about the possibility of an alcohol mod with related moodlets in the Awesomemod Requests thread. I can't remember how far back it was, or if it ever went further than just throwing around ideas though.

Quote from: Assmitten
Oh COME NOW Mr. Serious, we both know there's people who like to be digitally watched while they digitally fellate someone in a platypus suit.
littleblackdog
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2010 September 02, 19:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC there was some discussion about the possibility of an alcohol mod with related moodlets in the Awesomemod Requests thread. I can't remember how far back it was, or if it ever went further than just throwing around ideas though.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,17396.msg522219.html#msg522219

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.
Tingeling
Malodorous Moron

- Big Cat AIDE - and proud of it!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2010 September 03, 13:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ani at MTS2 has made an alcohol mod, if that is what you are asking for.

- INTJ -
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2010 September 04, 00:10:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone make a version of This that works for decrapified store content? I tried running it through the decrapifyer and seeing if that would work but it didn't for me.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
adammc
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2010 September 04, 04:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't really a request because this mod already exists, I just can't find it. I once had a mod that would allow you to click on a sim and it would come up with options. There were beginner, intermediate, and advanced options. Each one had different things you could edit, such as skills, relationships, etc. I had to delete it due to a patch update incompatibilty issue and now cannot for the life of me remember where I got it. Any help will be greatly rewarded. Ok, not so much rewarded, but definitely appreciated.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: 2010 September 04, 04:53:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it Twallan's Debug enabler, or story progression? You can get them both here.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Simulate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2010 September 04, 12:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to see a random dressing mod for Sims with more than one Everyday outfit, so the Sim would randomly change into one of his or her presets when getting dressed, rather than the same outfit every single time.  For some reason, I got the idea that this was already the case when I was reading about the laundry system, and ended up sorely disappointed.

Incase you have not yet found a dressing mod, Twallan created one about a month after you made this post. It is called the Dresser and can be found at the TSCExchange.

Edit: Moryrie has actually included a link to the site in the previous post.
« Last Edit: 2010 September 04, 12:40:00 by Simulate » Logged

J. M. Pescado: "Closing this one as an ID: 10T error."
Chandria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2010 September 04, 13:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it Twallan's Debug enabler, or story progression? You can get them both here.

It's neither.  It used to be Twallan's Super Computer but he changed it to the Master Controller and Overwatch.  It's still available on TS3 Exchange though.

"Tact? What good is tact? I've tried that on people and they still don't do what I want!"

Originally joined 9/3/2008, then got lost in the purge.
adammc
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2010 September 05, 05:10:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank you so much! I have been scouring the internet for days trying to find it!
richardajoy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2010 September 12, 00:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get hold of the Pandorasims.net items? There hasn't ben a booty update for Pandora since June 7 and there are currently some great items on the Pandorasims site.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2010 September 12, 01:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows how to get hold of the Pandorasims.net items? There hasn't ben a booty update for Pandora since June 7 and there are currently some great items on the Pandorasims site.

Maybe you should try asking the correct site to ask about updates to the booty.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
spn_vixen
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 2010 September 12, 08:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched in the Sims Store forum and checked Rainbow Brite's 4shared accounts for the Oktoberfest Celebration and Loud, Fast, Clash sets.  I've noticed that that thread hasn't been updated since July, so is it going to stay that way from now on?
quebec
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2010 September 12, 13:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched in the Sims Store forum and checked Rainbow Brite's 4shared accounts for the Oktoberfest Celebration and Loud, Fast, Clash sets.  I've noticed that that thread hasn't been updated since July, so is it going to stay that way from now on?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18888.425.html
Chandria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2010 September 12, 17:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try "Have you destroyed a paysite today?" link at the top of the forum page. 

Heavens, what happened to curiosity people?

"Tact? What good is tact? I've tried that on people and they still don't do what I want!"

Originally joined 9/3/2008, then got lost in the purge.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2010 September 17, 17:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heavens, what happened to curiosity people?

It was slaughtered in the Great N00b Invasion of 2009.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Xamira
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2010 September 18, 21:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the hospital should have more functions. For example, if you sim is tired beyond measure and hungry almost to the point of dying, it'd be neat if they could go to the hospital "for treatment," pay a fee, and spend x number of hours there and come out with full bars. And yes, I know I can just ctrl+click if I have testingcheatsenabled but that gets boring after a while. Please and thank you!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: