More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:33:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107019 times)
Potato
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #150 on: 2010 August 12, 19:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As an aside, if someone knows how to get rid of some of those, and in particular the 'Thanks that was grate!' calls you get from sims after you put out a fire at their house (uh hello it was their job) please do share!

I remembered there was a mod like that at Mod The Sims.

Here's the link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=407307

Btw you're not the only one who is sick of those calls and would rather let them die.
RayeNation
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2010 August 14, 21:13:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want a mod or object that acts as a piggy bank. You can put simoleons in it (In incriments of like 10,20,50,100,1000) to save and can take out simoleons or check the balance. Please!! and thank you  Grin
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2010 August 16, 06:58:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a working manual link? Thanking anyone in advance who can help with this matter. Before anyone asks, I have a PC.
http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-3980-4.2.32.007001-From-3828-4.0.87.006001.tgz

This what you need? It's late, so I could be misreading.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2010 August 16, 09:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want a mod or object that acts as a piggy bank. You can put simoleons in it (In incriments of like 10,20,50,100,1000) to save and can take out simoleons or check the balance. Please!! and thank you  Grin
What's the point? You already have a household account that does all this automatically.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2010 August 18, 02:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the August Store items in unmodified .sims3pack format? I've searched the entire forum but haven't been able to find them.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2010 August 18, 02:22:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the August Store items in unmodified .sims3pack format? I've searched the entire forum EXCEPT, OF COURSE, THE THREAD WITH THE STORE DOWNLOADS, but haven't been able to find them.  Other things I cannot find:  my ass with both hands and a flashlight.

FIXED.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2010 August 18, 03:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just went back through that entire thread and didn't see them at all. RainbowBrite has an entire 4shared folder with everything but its all in package format. i need it in unmodified .sims3pack.

EDIT: I was looking in the wrong damn thread. My apologies.
« Last Edit: 2010 August 18, 03:30:36 by Turd Ferguson » Logged

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
tryoutz
Asinine Airhead

I need help.

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2010 August 18, 14:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a fruit bowl anywhere that you stock with fruit and veggies from the garden? I have to lay my fruit on the counters, floor, tables or ground so my small Sims can eat it. It isn't as fun eating it out of a back pack. I hope someone makes this or know where is. If any one makes it for me I promise I will say only good things about you to in front of you for now on. I will also once in awhile say almost nice things behind your back. Thank you.

I still don't understand....
Firefly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2010 August 18, 16:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a working manual link? Thanking anyone in advance who can help with this matter. Before anyone asks, I have a PC.
http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-3980-4.2.32.007001-From-3828-4.0.87.006001.tgz

This what you need? It's late, so I could be misreading.

Yes , absolutely it worked like a charm and the game is up and running again. Thanks.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2010 August 18, 16:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a fruit bowl anywhere that you stock with fruit and veggies from the garden? I have to lay my fruit on the counters, floor, tables or ground so my small Sims can eat it. It isn't as fun eating it out of a back pack. I hope someone makes this or know where is. If any one makes it for me I promise I will say only good things about you to in front of you for now on. I will also once in awhile say almost nice things behind your back. Thank you.

NEEDS LESS COLOR.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2010 August 18, 20:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEEDS LESS COLOR.

And moar grammar control

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2010 August 19, 02:10:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEEDS LESS COLOR.

And moar grammar control

I didn't get to check the grammar.  I was BLINDED BY THE BLUE.

Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2010 August 19, 03:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tryoutz is actually from Eiffel65!!!
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2010 August 19, 04:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEEDS LESS COLOR.

And moar grammar control

I didn't get to check the grammar.  I was BLINDED BY THE BLUE.

It's too bad BOLDtard took off; he'd have someone to talk to!

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
tryoutz
Asinine Airhead

I need help.

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2010 August 20, 16:05:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, Very sorry. Didn't know the rules and yes my grammar is bad. Sorry for offending everyone. I just wanted to know if there was a fruit bowl you could stock or if someone could make for for me. Sorry. Good luck and God bless.

I still don't understand....
rednotdead
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2010 August 22, 08:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a rideable horse or horse and cart that I could use in my Medieval/Victorian/Old Time neighbourhoods, or otherwise is it possible to make my sims walk everywhere instead of getting in a taxi?
Mr Crinkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2010 August 22, 13:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a place to get skins for the Simbots? I'd specifically like something along the lines of C3P0, or other "human" looking droids, but any would do. Thanks.
melfiles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2010 August 22, 15:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi I was wondering if someone here could put all the Store stuff from the first to the latest stuff as of June 9th 2010, in Package format, decrapified. and maybe even compressed, I have tried to do this stuff myself but I just cant, I guess just too stupid, it never works when I tried it, so Please could someone do it or show where someone else has.

I noticed everyone here stopped doing it for some reason, but I cant use any of the stuff if someone else doesn't help me, I know this is a stupid thing to ask you all, but I'm sure I am not the only one who can't do it, and would like it done for them, and I know its a allot of work to do for nothing but someone thanks, but I would really be thankful to who ever does do it for me.

I thought of just going ahead and buying everything at the store then I realized it would cost at least a hundred dollars to do it, so I ether have to go with out allot of stuff, or come here and admit I'm too stupid to do it myself, and asked one of you guys to do it for me, so here I am begging for you guys help.

So Please Help!

Exangel has provided a link for all of this.... you will need to read through the threads to find it. Be sure to thank her, she did a lot of work for those of us are to retarded to do it ourselves.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2010 August 22, 16:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi I was wondering if someone here could put all the Store stuff from the first to the latest stuff as of June 9th 2010, in Package format, decrapified. and maybe even compressed, I have tried to do this stuff myself but I just cant, I guess just too stupid, it never works when I tried it, so Please could someone do it or show where someone else has.

I noticed everyone here stopped doing it for some reason, but I cant use any of the stuff if someone else doesn't help me, I know this is a stupid thing to ask you all, but I'm sure I am not the only one who can't do it, and would like it done for them, and I know its a allot of work to do for nothing but someone thanks, but I would really be thankful to who ever does do it for me.

I thought of just going ahead and buying everything at the store then I realized it would cost at least a hundred dollars to do it, so I ether have to go with out allot of stuff, or come here and admit I'm too stupid to do it myself, and asked one of you guys to do it for me, so here I am begging for you guys help.

So Please Help!

Exangel has provided a link for all of this.... you will need to read through the threads to find it. Be sure to thank her, she did a lot of work for those of us are to retarded to do it ourselves.

Frankly, decrapifying and/or converting to .package format are the easiest things in the world to do.  If you people are THAT helpless, I'm amazed you haven't choked to death from attempting to type and breathe at the same time.

dawnp
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2010 August 22, 20:30:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a place to get skins for the Simbots? I'd specifically like something along the lines of C3P0, or other "human" looking droids, but any would do. Thanks.

I just clicked on my simbot and edited in CAS.  This worked fine, unless that was just a glitch in my game.
laylei
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2010 August 22, 22:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dpes anyone know if there are any bunk beds available? I don't care if the animations are kind of screwy, I'm just sick of having to move to some huge sprawling house because I can't squeeze another twin bed in.
AnalogKid
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2010 August 23, 14:14:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for a tuxedo top (same as the formal outfit, but separate from the pants) for adult males. Anybody know where I can find such a thing?
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2010 August 25, 22:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not a Sims 3 request, but I don't feel the need to start a new thread for it.

I'm trying to get the mp3 sound byte from the Sims 1 "Romantic Kiss" interaction. It's a snippet of Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet Overture. I'm currently trying to torrent ALL the Sims 1 music, but as you can imagine, not many people are interested, so it's sat at 99% for quite some time. And I'm not even sure if this mp3 will be included.

So, if you still have Sims 1 installed or know where I can find just this snippet, please, let me know. Google has failed me.

I'm using it as a sound effect in a production I'm working on, so the higher the quality, the better.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2010 August 25, 22:13:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you get the Overture itself, rather than the Sims 1 version, and just snip out the portion you want?  You can probably find a version that's indistinguishable from the TS1 snippet.

dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2010 August 26, 01:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you could just download it off YouTube. Yes, there's an app for that (assuming you're using Firefox or Google Chrome).
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: