More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:06:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107027 times)
richardajoy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #75 on: 2010 July 08, 20:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish people would create both package and sim3pack files, it then allows people to choose they're own format. I myself prefer sim3pack, but loads of sites with good custom content create them in package. I have nearly 2gb (combined package file), I wish I could remove them but I want the items.

Does anyone know how to convert them properly, i've used a couple of programs, including those found on Thesimsresource, but the mesh don't come out right.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2010 July 09, 08:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Th only way to do that is to create stuff exclusively with the TSR workshop. Many people do NOT want to do that. So, you'll have to put up with the package files.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010 July 11, 22:26:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been going through my neighborhood and redecorating the houses and making over sims, but the build/buy and CAS music is starting to get on my nerves. I remember seeing a mod somewhere that disabled the music in those modes, but now I can't find it. Anyone remember who made this mod and where I can find it?
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2010 July 12, 04:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been going through my neighborhood and redecorating the houses and making over sims, but the build/buy and CAS music is starting to get on my nerves. I remember seeing a mod somewhere that disabled the music in those modes, but now I can't find it. Anyone remember who made this mod and where I can find it?

There is on MTS but they are down for maintenance right now so I can't get you the link.  

Run search for STFU mods  
« Last Edit: 2010 July 12, 07:18:18 by The_Goddess » Logged
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010 July 12, 04:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I found it. It was on Crazy Town. It's not one of the sites I regularly visit, so I couldn't remember where I saw them.
bamfwifey
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010 July 12, 19:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking for storage/treasure chests, like the ones from world adventures but more of a general look. Does anyone happen to know where I can find them?
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010 July 13, 02:06:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking for more Ambitions style tattoos to download but I've only come across those ones on ModTheSims. WCIF more Ambitions style tattoos?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010 July 13, 06:11:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking for more Ambitions style tattoos to download but I've only come across those ones on ModTheSims. WCIF more Ambitions style tattoos?

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=18978
There are also some really great ones here:
http://www.noir-ange.de/
but they are under construction at the moment.
Other then that, go to MySims3blog and type tattoo in the search. Some should come up. It's still a little early for there to be a lot of awesome ones.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 14, 20:44:19 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010 July 14, 18:55:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a request to make this set and this set into 'Ambition' style tattoos. The original accessory-based ones are rendered unlayerable when used with other same accessory-based CC. I have tried making them myself using various tutorials but I honestly haven't a clue what I'm doing.

Thanks in advance.

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2010 July 14, 19:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Robokitty will get to that eventually. Her blog says so. But also realize that the ambitions style tattoos are REALLY limited at the moment because of how they're sized. Do not expect miracles in the near future.

rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010 July 14, 19:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Robokitty will get to that eventually. Her blog says so. But also realize that the ambitions style tattoos are REALLY limited at the moment because of how they're sized. Do not expect miracles in the near future.

Thanks Moryrie, I missed her notice on the frontpage as the links I'd saved were directly to the tattoos themselves. I'll be patient and wait for her to release them when they're done.

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010 July 14, 20:31:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question for anyone?  I am working on a mobile home and was wondering if anyone might know where I can find Gutters and Spouting?
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2010 July 14, 21:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's some by BabyBlueBug on TSR. But other than TSR shit I can't think of anything.

SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010 July 15, 00:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a right-handed tub/shower combo (shower spout on the right side instead of the left).

Or is this even possible because of the animations?

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
mystikmoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2010 July 16, 02:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could anybody upload just the dresses from the romanza wedding set?  My computer can't handle adding the build/buy items in a .package file and I cannot get the files to install via the launcher (and I've given up trying to fix the problem, search has yielded no results whatsoever).
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2010 July 16, 05:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could anybody upload just the dresses from the romanza wedding set? 

You already asked this. If no one responds that means no.

It's not exactly the easiest thing in the world to separate out parts of files that are all shoved together in one big package and make sure you have all the proper parts and references for only certain specific items while being sure you omit the rest. There's little motivation for someone to go to all this trouble for something that they don't need and would only be of interest to one person who can't figure her problems out.

My computer can't handle adding the build/buy items in a .package file

This makes no sense. There is no factual basis for this. You just think it is so and have convinced yourself of it like a superstition. I checked through you posts and apparently you have a tendency to do this, like the time a year ago when you were absolutely convinced that you could only install sims3packs when you took the completely unrelated mods folder out.

and I cannot get the files to install via the launcher

That is because you need to decrapify them. Or buy it from EA with Simpoints. Your choice. And no I won't tell you where/how to decrapify them. It's been mentioned umpteenth times. Do a search.

(and I've given up trying to fix the problem, search has yielded no results whatsoever).

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2010 July 20, 11:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF functional spiral stairs/ladders/anything that can transport sims to other levels that takes less space? Firefighter poles without the annoying camera focus would be fine too.

I've been looking for storage/treasure chests, like the ones from world adventures but more of a general look. Does anyone happen to know where I can find them?
In case you haven't found it: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=407111

WCIF a right-handed tub/shower combo (shower spout on the right side instead of the left).

Or is this even possible because of the animations?
I'd love this too.
mystikmoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010 July 20, 12:48:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is because you need to decrapify them. Or buy it from EA with Simpoints. Your choice. And no I won't tell you where/how to decrapify them. It's been mentioned umpteenth times. Do a search.

I did decrapify.  It didn't work.  I redownloaded files and tried again.  Still no dice.  That's not the problem I'm having.
I don't recall having asked for you to hold my hand and lead me around the site.  I know how to read and search, thank you very much.

Now that I know the answer is no, I'll stop posting about it.  Thanks for your help, even if you were snarky about it.
bamfwifey
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010 July 20, 20:19:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case you haven't found it: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=407111

AH! Thanks, I must have overlooked that because I've been through MTS looking for them.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2010 July 20, 22:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did decrapify.  It didn't work.  I redownloaded files and tried again.  Still no dice.  That's not the problem I'm having.
I don't recall having asked for you to hold my hand and lead me around the site.  I know how to read and search, thank you very much.

Now that I know the answer is no, I'll stop posting about it.  Thanks for your help, even if you were snarky about it.
OH NOES!  Someone was SNARKY?!?   Shocked

You're either DOING IT WRONG, or lack the ability to properly explain the difficulty you are having.  Based on your other posts, I give it an even 50-50.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
mystikmoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2010 July 20, 22:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH NOES!  Someone was SNARKY?!?   Shocked

You're either DOING IT WRONG, or lack the ability to properly explain the difficulty you are having.  Based on your other posts, I give it an even 50-50.

I'm not explaining my issues because I don't want to ask anybody here for help.  I can figure it out on my own.  Smiley  The store released two of the romanza sets, one had furniture, one didn't.  I didn't know if anybody had downloaded the one that was only the dresses, but I figured I would ask.  Now that I know the answer is a resounding NO GTFO, I will just work harder to solve whatever is going on with my launcher.  I'm sure I'll fix it eventually.
Sarafina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2010 July 21, 00:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was only one sims3pack, not two.  And you HAVE to run it through the s3rc before decrapifying.  Which you would know if you bothered to freaking figure it out yourself.  If you can't figure this shit out, you don't deserve to have it.
mystikmoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2010 July 21, 17:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YES.  I understand that.  And yes there was ONE sims3pack in the romanza ceremony attire+reception download.  There was, however, also a romanza ceremony attire download that contained just the dresses.  THAT is what I was looking for.  Sorry if I wasn't clear enough for you.

I'll just consider myself sporked then.  It's all good.  I'll just reinstall the game to fix the launcher.
JoWe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2010 July 22, 19:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has someone the 5 promo sets in sims3package files and would upload them?
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: 2010 July 26, 04:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for a jaw slider. Under each sim's jaw there's a stupid hunk of skin that, in The Sims 2, we could move up and down. Someone made a slider for this, I cannot find it.

I'd use the advanced search on MTS2 but delphy continues to be insufferably retarded, and still has it disabled after...over 6 months.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: