More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:09:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106971 times)
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #50 on: 2010 June 19, 20:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like more dangerous floor and wall traps.  The current ones can not kill your sims no matter what.  I'd like cloned floor/wall traps that have a chance of killing your sims instead of just giving them a negative mood buff when they get caught in the trap.  I mean, you can catch on fire and die from just inventing a widget.  I'd think you should be able to catch on fire and die if you get caught in a fire trap that some ancient Egyptians set up specifically to kill you.
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 June 19, 21:53:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about a mod that forces "Simmified" Simbots to auto-change clothes when neccesary? Using Nraas Super Computer you can transform the Simbots into Sims,but still are robots. But, you cannot and they will not change their clothes to do ANYTHING,lol. So, they shower,sleep, swim, etc, in their casual everyday clothes.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 June 20, 07:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to see a random dressing mod for Sims with more than one Everyday outfit, so the Sim would randomly change into one of his or her presets when getting dressed, rather than the same outfit every single time.  For some reason, I got the idea that this was already the case when I was reading about the laundry system, and ended up sorely disappointed.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
richardajoy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 June 21, 12:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for anything related to Iron Man, more importantly house and custom objects like the cars in garage or the armor display.Anything would be more preferable to what I have found...nothing.
jwaas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 June 21, 13:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched both here and at MTS, but cannot seem to find a way to squash the annoying "Mod Scripts Found" message that one gets when starting the game with core mods installed.  Nor could I find a way to disable this from within the game options, though it's possible I missed it.  Apart from moving all my mods back to the root folder (which is tempting), is there a way to keep them in the new EA-sanctioned location, but prevent this nagging message from appearing?

Also, I agree with this:

I'd like to see a random dressing mod for Sims with more than one Everyday outfit, so the Sim would randomly change into one of his or her presets when getting dressed, rather than the same outfit every single time.  For some reason, I got the idea that this was already the case when I was reading about the laundry system, and ended up sorely disappointed.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 June 21, 14:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched both here and at MTS, but cannot seem to find a way to squash the annoying "Mod Scripts Found" message that one gets when starting the game with core mods installed.  Nor could I find a way to disable this from within the game options, though it's possible I missed it.  Apart from moving all my mods back to the root folder (which is tempting), is there a way to keep them in the new EA-sanctioned location, but prevent this nagging message from appearing?

Pescado disabled it with Awesomemod. He probably will have no interest in releasing a separate mod that just disables that message and nothing else. He also may or may not discuss what he did to disable it. Such are the ways of Pescado.

It may require a core mod and if that is the case it's rather silly to waste a core mod on such a minor, if irksome, issue.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 June 22, 18:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone notice the new "Sims 3 Store Daily Deal"?
Today's Daily Deal is a new Countessa dress for a dirt cheap price of 35 SimPoints.
Wait, is that dress new? I think I've seen it before.

What ingenious plan is EAxis plotting this time?

« Last Edit: 2010 June 22, 18:34:23 by dragonic » Logged
rhldavies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 June 22, 19:31:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone notice the new "Sims 3 Store Daily Deal"?
Today's Daily Deal is a new Countessa dress for a dirt cheap price of 35 SimPoints.
Wait, is that dress new? I think I've seen it before.

What ingenious plan is EAxis plotting this time?

It's old. That dress is part of the 'Jet Set' set. Looks like they're trying to recycle old stuff, to make people think they're getting something new for a bargain.

R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts.
wynkoopa
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 June 24, 02:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for nouk long hair for  males for sims 3.
Arcanum
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 June 27, 13:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been getting the "invalid file found" response whenever I attempt to update the "World Adventures" expansion. The patch log indicates it is this file:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\Sims3EP01GDF.dll

Can someone please upload this file from the original, pre-patch 2.0.86.002001 version of World Adventures?

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010 June 27, 16:54:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been getting the "invalid file found" response whenever I attempt to update the "World Adventures" expansion. The patch log indicates it is this file:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin\Sims3EP01GDF.dll

Can someone please upload this file from the original, pre-patch 2.0.86.002001 version of World Adventures?

http://www.4shared.com/file/bKsEruV_/Sims3EP01GDF.html

This is the Sims3Ep01GDF.dll from 2.0.86.002002, which is the international version of the original release of WA (2.0.86.002001 is US). As far as I know though, the dlls are not changed between the different language releases.

lezboo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 June 28, 19:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone make use any disk to play the game.  Im playing on Laptop and desktop  ofcourse I alway for get the disk.

Thank You!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010 June 28, 20:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone make use any disk to play the game.  Im playing on Laptop and desktop  ofcourse I alway for get the disk.

Thank You!

Awesomemod has a feature built in to remove the CD check. If you don't want to use Awesomemod and just want the NoCD part Twallan has a small mod to do that:

http://www.4shared.com/get/169915565/9d23e1af/NRaas_NoCD.html

Also, if you search around (on the net; not here) you can find NoCD cracks without much trouble, however those will require replacing files that future patches/expansions will need. It's easier to just take the Awesomemod/Twallan approach, then you don't have to worry about replacing any files in the future.

jacrabbit
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010 June 29, 00:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF: I'm looking for the Life's a Beach swim set from the EA Store in a package file. I've looked on google but I got fed up with it so I thought I would ask. 
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010 June 29, 01:22:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a single tile arched door and archway (think "The Simpsons" house if that helps).

I rarely download CC and it's a weird jumble of words to Google with any efficiency. I don't even know where to begin to look (MTS doesn't have anything like this).

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2010 June 30, 05:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for these glasses here. The crap outfit is from TSR but I can't find the damn glasses, unless they are photo shopped. Has anyone seen them?

LL&P
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010 June 30, 05:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The same glasses are pictured ON the crap outfit.  Are you sure they're not TSR crap?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2010 June 30, 05:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed that. I searched there but couldn't find them.

LL&P
Lisen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2010 July 01, 10:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a single tile arched door and archway (think "The Simpsons" house if that helps).

I rarely download CC and it's a weird jumble of words to Google with any efficiency. I don't even know where to begin to look (MTS doesn't have anything like this).

Hi, I've made a singel tile arch for my game. I've been searching but couldn't find any so I make it. Take a look, you can find it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d50dae842956bceb8ef1259ff1b60e81ceefea243276a455b16e5c9d3b204475

SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010 July 01, 14:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I've made a singel tile arch for my game. I've been searching but couldn't find any so I make it. Take a look, you can find it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d50dae842956bceb8ef1259ff1b60e81ceefea243276a455b16e5c9d3b204475

Thank you, but the mediafire link says there's 0 items.  Huh

« Last Edit: 2010 July 02, 02:11:50 by SJActress » Logged

Lisen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2010 July 01, 18:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, but the mediafire link says there's 0 items.  Huh

Hmm... it worke for me! Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?mahtwznmzzy

If you want to look at it, here's a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=nm24y2me40w
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2010 July 02, 02:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THAT link worked, and it's lovely. If you could make an arched DOOR as well, I'd be ever grateful. This is something that was always in TS2, and I don't understand why they're not in TS3, but I want them, dangit!

Thank you for the archway, either way. I do appreciate it! Smiley

SlickCee
Asinine Airhead

~Rainbows, butterflies, & happiness~

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2010 July 05, 19:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod that makes Sims gain fun when they are writing? I don't know about you, but I actually get enjoyment out of writing stories and such. I already found one on MTS2 but the hack is outdated and causes the Sims to loose the ability to write at all.

If there isn't any other available, however, it would be nice if someone can make one. Wink
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010 July 06, 14:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once someone has pointed me in the right directions I will write one of my step by step guides to show others how to install them...
Because that has worked so well in the past.

Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2010 July 07, 03:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone maintaining a 4shared.com set of doanloads of converted Sim3Pack files?  (IE converted to .packages and fixed).  Not a big combined package but one  that has them all seperatly (or is that no good?).  The sort of thing I'm after is like MistyK's and angel0886Silent Dreamer's collections but of package files.

Yes I know I could learn how to do it myself but I'm not that awesome.
Secondly I understand that some items have been fixed?  That would be totally beyond me.

Once someone has pointed me in the right directions I will write one of my step by step guides to show others how to install them...

The reason I started my 4Shared in the first place was because there were too many forms of the package files floating around and I wanted clean files to do it myself. The reason for this? Half the package files were broken or made with old versions of the s3rc and had missing or broken items in them, such as counters or the fences. Since then, I've been decrapifying and installing sims3packs in the launcher anyway. It isn't particularly hard at all to decrapify using jfade's tools and it just makes more sense to manage them yourself rather than rely on someone else. Same goes for package files.

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: