More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:03:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106980 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #1375 on: 2014 March 28, 16:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know,where i can find a vacation mod,distance learning schoolmod(for childrens,teens and adults homeeducation to catch up certificate for school and also for adults university certificate ) and eveningschoolmod(for adults to  make certificate) ?

Is this for the game, or for real life?  Because, Good Lord.

Well, that was a conversation-stopper, wasn't it?

I wish your brain tumor would hurry up.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 2014 April 07, 19:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

does this site have copies of EP's and SP's to download?
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: 2014 April 07, 20:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why yes, we're widely known across the world for being THE PLACE to download software illegally. That's why you see download links in every thread all over the site.

Moron.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: 2014 April 07, 20:57:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why yes, we're widely known across the world for being THE PLACE to download software illegally. That's why you see download links in every thread all over the site.

Moron.

well, you do allow illegal downloading of their premium content, so why not actual game softeare
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: 2014 April 07, 22:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MATY is a place to find things which cannot be found in other places. There are other places to find ARR'd copies of games.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: 2014 April 08, 16:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MATY is a place to find things which cannot be found in other places. There are other places to find ARR'd copies of games.

Such as?Huh
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: 2014 April 08, 18:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Such as?Huh

If you don't know what you can find at MATY, I suggest a cursory search of this forum section. The thread titles are very descriptive.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: 2014 April 09, 15:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Such as?Huh

If you don't know what you can find at MATY, I suggest a cursory search of this forum section. The thread titles are very descriptive.

It's previously exhibited an inability to search.  Or read.  Or comprehend.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: 2014 April 09, 19:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A mod that gets rid of, bypasses or weakens the Singed moodlet. When accidents happen, I don't want my sim to have an unlimited Get Out of Jail Free card every fucking time danger occur. Electrocution dangerous! Fire hot!

Bonus points if more percentage based.
kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: 2014 April 10, 02:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A mod that gets rid of, bypasses or weakens the Singed moodlet. When accidents happen, I don't want my sim to have an unlimited Get Out of Jail Free card every fucking time danger occur. Electrocution dangerous! Fire hot!

No mod required. You can "fix" this with tools already included with the game.
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: 2014 April 10, 15:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No mod required. You can "fix" this with tools already included with the game.

Tools actually included in the game? Or are you referring to rolling a dice yourself and using Force Kill? The latter is doable, if rudimentary and rough.
« Last Edit: 2014 April 10, 16:10:36 by That Eighties Guy » Logged
MissQuinn
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: 2014 April 11, 06:22:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before someone bites my head off for being a newbie, I've been on the site before, I've read the posts and already looked through the WCIF and I haven't seen what I'm looking for. I've already searched the internet for it. I've been "Lurking Moar" for about two years without actually registering. So if possible, I'd really like to skip that part and get down to business, or at least skip the part where everyone yells at me for the audacity of being newly registered.

Now to the aforementioned business. This is more of a request than a WCIF, or perhaps a challenge if anyone chooses to take it as such. Is it possible to replace the standard Nectar glasses with actual wine glasses? I'm fairly certain it is, seeing as an old mod on MTS does this with the hot beverage mugs, replacing them with teacups. I'd really love to see someone do it, or if no one is willing, a few tips on how to do it myself. Maybe replacing the standard glasses with one of the drink glasses from the nightlife bars?

I'm genuinely sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else and I just missed it, but I've only ever seen that one mod like that and I'd be really interested in knowing how it's done or if it's even possible.

Okay, NOW you can bite my head off.
« Last Edit: 2014 April 11, 06:56:47 by MissQuinn » Logged

I swear to god the next person I hear use chatspeak in real life is getting punched in the throat.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: 2014 April 11, 12:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fway tried to do
Before someone bites my head off for being a newbie, I've been on the site before, I've read the posts and already looked through the WCIF and I haven't seen what I'm looking for. I've already searched the internet for it. I've been "Lurking Moar" for about two years without actually registering. So if possible, I'd really like to skip that part and get down to business, or at least skip the part where everyone yells at me for the audacity of being newly registered.

Now to the aforementioned business. This is more of a request than a WCIF, or perhaps a challenge if anyone chooses to take it as such. Is it possible to replace the standard Nectar glasses with actual wine glasses? I'm fairly certain it is, seeing as an old mod on MTS does this with the hot beverage mugs, replacing them with teacups. I'd really love to see someone do it, or if no one is willing, a few tips on how to do it myself. Maybe replacing the standard glasses with one of the drink glasses from the nightlife bars?

I'm genuinely sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else and I just missed it, but I've only ever seen that one mod like that and I'd be really interested in knowing how it's done or if it's even possible.

fway was trying to do this. I have no idea if he ever finished it. The post is at MTS: http://modthesims.info/t/430800
MissQuinn
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: 2014 April 11, 14:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fway tried to do

fway was trying to do this. I have no idea if he ever finished it. The post is at MTS: http://modthesims.info/t/430800
Alright, thank you.

I swear to god the next person I hear use chatspeak in real life is getting punched in the throat.
MRice
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: 2014 April 13, 04:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched quite some time on the site without any success could someone please tell me if the Homecoming clothing set for teens has been uploaded?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: 2014 April 13, 11:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched quite some time on the site without any success could someone please tell me if the Homecoming clothing set for teens has been uploaded?

You must not have searched very hard.  I found it with like three seconds of effort.

MRice
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: 2014 April 13, 16:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so embarrassed I found it easily this morning. That's what I get for posting stupid shit at 3 am.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: 2014 April 14, 16:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the rule of thumb is the more recent a release, the closer it'll be to the end of the downloads thread.

FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: 2014 April 19, 18:52:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed a few websites have shut down since 2011, (paysitesmustbedestroyed was my favorite)  and Im just wondering where people get their free shit now? I dont want to pay $20 for Simpoints.

And since Im posting in the right thread, could someone maybe help me and not call me a retard? That would be awesome.

MRice
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: 2014 April 19, 19:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI, FlerpityFloop, the paysitemustbedestroyed never contained simpoint items. Also just to be kind I'll let you know it is not shut down either. I went there myself just a few seconds ago just to double check.

Search another thread for simpoint items. The pudding is out there, you simply have to reach out and take it.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: 2014 April 19, 20:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And since Im posting in the right thread, could someone maybe help me and not call me a retard? That would be awesome.

APOSTROPHES.  LEARN THEM, TARD.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: 2014 April 19, 21:01:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, retard. PROTIP: To avoid being called a retard and actually get help here, it helps to not come into our house and shit all over the carpet first.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: 2014 April 19, 22:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, leave the shitting to professional shitters, like jesslla.

Retard.

Sorry, I couldn't resist Tongue Would help if I actually knew what you are looking for...
FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: 2014 April 19, 23:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O'H I'M S'ORR'Y C'L'O'WNFA'CE I'S T'H'IS B'E'T'T'E'R??? You seriously need some prozac and a hand job. Please. I'll pay for both.

I didnt shit on anyones carpet. I was giving back what i was dished out.... dont like it maybe be a little nicer to the "noobs" 

Which Im not. Just a new name. Duh.

FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: 2014 April 19, 23:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, leave the shitting to professional shitters, like jesslla.

Retard.

Sorry, I couldn't resist Tongue Would help if I actually knew what you are looking for...

Anything that wont give my computer digital herpes. Clothes, accessories, decorating stuff. No mods. I think that messed my game up.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: