More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:46:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Patch released.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Patch released.  (Read 139714 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Patch released.
« Reply #200 on: 2009 July 12, 17:27:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guys!,I have a problem with the FullBuild0!! Can someone please upload it!?You know I was *beep* by Reloaded! I have changed the .bin folder and know my game version is (legal??) because the browser is version 1.0.631.00002 and it automatically finds update.But the patch says the classical invalid file at the FullBuild0 so can someone upload it and Please!! IT has to be from a legal edition!
Reloaded is the beta version. Get the Razor build instead, then apply patch. FullBuild0 is approximately 1gig. Considering that you are going to have other issues and need other files due to your version, you might as well get the real deal.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2009 July 13, 07:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Patch was successful. But since I stiched my game using witch's retail version Bin folder, the game is now asking for a cd :/ Can anyone upload a no cd crack for the updated(?) retail version?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2009 July 13, 08:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use awesomemod.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Audrey
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2009 July 13, 09:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Easily. Where do you think pirated versions come from?

Wow, no sarcasm!  Pescado, are you going soft in your old age?  Wink Cheesy

Question:  What is RLD to RZR?
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2009 July 13, 09:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question:  What is RLD to RZR?

Eaxis released an unofficial version of the sims 3 in May to confuse pirates and cause caos. That version is shipped with bugs put there on purpose to convince the downloaders of that version that a retail version would be better. So RLD (Reloaded) is that pre-release version shipped with bugs. The RZR version is the new retail version. There is a patch to update the reloaded one to razor.

ANYWAYS, I need a No-CD crack, I don't think i should use more mods cause they were a huge pain in the ass while trying to update the game with that fucking patch.
Nepheris
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2009 July 13, 09:49:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No CD is included in Awesomemod. Stuff Pescado produces creates LESS of a pain in the ass, not more.
hidethe_cutlery
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2009 July 13, 10:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eaxis released an unofficial version of the sims 3 in May to confuse pirates and cause caos. That version is shipped with bugs put there on purpose to convince the downloaders of that version that a retail version would be better. So RLD (Reloaded) is that pre-release version shipped with bugs. The RZR version is the new retail version. There is a patch to update the reloaded one to razor.

ANYWAYS, I need a No-CD crack, I don't think i should use more mods cause they were a huge pain in the ass while trying to update the game with that fucking patch.

Just use the one that comes with RLD?
I am, with the patch, with the Indie Stone Mod, with censor patch blur and all other kinds of fuckery on a vista laptop and have yet to experience implosion.
Whine less.

Heaven for the climate, hell for the company.
Audrey
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2009 July 13, 12:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just google for the crack.  You will find one.
RockerRocker
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2009 July 26, 09:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have another version of sims 3 1.0.615.00107, and says wrong region when I click the patch. What can i use to patch?
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2009 July 26, 13:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have another version of sims 3 1.0.615.00107, and says wrong region when I click the patch. What can i use to patch?

I'm afraid it's the "wrong" version: that can't be patched. You need the Razor (aka retail) version.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
meridianhawkins
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2009 July 28, 08:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the pirated version of the game. I've downloaded ALLOT of package files, but very little Mods. For example ,Delphy's slider hack,Same energy gain for all beds hack,super quick skill gain hack and those are it.

Is it reccomendable downloading the patch? What will it do to my game? When I used it it said "incorrect game region".
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2009 July 28, 08:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, this is not the support forum for incompetent pirates. I don't really care HOW you got your game, but if you can't manage to handle this, maybe you SHOULDN'T PIRATE GAMES. In Soviet Russia, DEAD HORSE BEATS YOU!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
meridianhawkins
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2009 July 29, 09:04:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet loads of others on this site have pirated versions, or just downloaded the whole thing for free. Why are we even downloading the torrents for the sims store stuff anyways? we're supposed to PAY for them.

Please help me, thats all I ask.
whistlrr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2009 July 29, 11:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mistake came from using the 'compressorizor redux" on the game files instead of just mods and the /mydocuments folders (I wont do that twice). It was just enough to change the file sizes so the updater complains.

I have a retail download version and for whatever reason I get an error when I just try to uninstall (was gonna try to re-install) so these files in pieces are really helping, glad for the bin.rar especially, thank you.
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2009 July 29, 12:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm running a legit copy of the game and the launcher is refusing to recognise that there is a patch available (despite correctly identifying the current exe as 1.2.7.00002) The launcher worked fine last time I ran it for the previous patch and indeed that's the only time I use it. I've moved the mod directory from the install folder, deleted the cache files and moved my saved games but it still won't pick up an update. Is there anywhere to download the patch from directly?

pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2009 July 29, 13:56:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado posted a link somewhere in the forum earlier yesterday, in the awesomemod section I think.
Miao
Asinine Airhead

ISTP/INTP

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2009 July 29, 14:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, so I downloaded the patch, took out the mods, replaced the modified VideoCamera.ini with the original, and installed the patch. It successfully installed, so I put my mods back in, including the newest version of AwesomeMod (the one which is compatible with the newest patch), and deleted all the cache files. The game loads just fine, but the instant I click the "Play" button, the game crashes. It's happened three times before. Here's an excerpt from the text file, for those who can decipher this stuff, generated after the crash:

[Exception info]
type: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000
address: 0x00ba3b35 "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\game\bin\TS3.exe":0x0001:0x007a2b35

EDIT: I took out all mods except AwesomeMod, and now I can finally load my saved games. Since the only other core mod is the Indie Stone Mod, could that one be the culprit? I put IndieStone back in, and the saved games can still load.

I have a store-bought copy of the game.

Any help is appreciated.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 29, 15:28:36 by Miao » Logged

Traits: Unflirty, Loner, Frugal, Neurotic, No Sense of Humor, Good, Perfectionist.
Loves: spaghetti, indie, and lilac.
Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2009 July 29, 19:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having trouble installing the patch.
I've got a legal version of the game, and it gives me a error twice with installing it.

I thought I'd try Witch's Bin.rar they put up to see if it'd help.
Now it won't even tell me there is a update and it's still sitting at 1.2.7.

Thinking I might have to just reinstall in general.
Klondike
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2009 July 29, 20:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question about the camera hack .ini file.. Can I put it back into my game after I patch, or will it mess it up? I know to put back in the original for patching purposes, but do I need to keep it out permanently?
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: 2009 July 29, 21:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So...after replacing damn near everything (Gamedata and Bin folders), the patch is still throwing errors, but this time, it's the damn Launcher that's giving me problems, according to the log.  Anyone got any suggestions before I reinstall the game?

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
blackgryffin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2009 July 30, 10:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since the 1.3 update is out, I can't find the 1.2.7 patch for Mac ....... and I badly need it !  Shocked so ... Could someone upload it somewhere ? thanks ...  Cool

zen ...
BioHazard
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2009 July 30, 15:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

............... (omit)
The game loads just fine, but the instant I click the "Play" button, the game crashes. It's happened three times before. Here's an excerpt from the text file, for those who can decipher this stuff, generated after the crash:

[Exception info]
type: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000000
address: 0x00ba3b35 "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\game\bin\TS3.exe":0x0001:0x007a2b35
...... (omit)

Remove "enablescripterror.package" from Mods folder. It seems not compatible with patch1.3.
You may not be able to bring up Game Option panel, right? The   "enablescripterror.package" causes the error you just described.

Mootilda
Dead Member

Reluctant Modder

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2009 July 30, 20:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remove "enablescripterror.package" from Mods folder. It seems not compatible with patch1.3.
You may not be able to bring up Game Option panel, right? The   "enablescripterror.package" causes the error you just described.

You just need to have the correct version of enablescripterror.package.  There's a version for the base game and one for each patch:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=359796

I don't think this level of hostility is necessary
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: