More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 21:48:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Patch released.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Patch released.  (Read 140470 times)
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
Re: Patch released.
« Reply #50 on: 2009 June 26, 17:51:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone patched the game on a mac? If so, HOW?

tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 June 26, 17:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not only change the 00002 to 7.. You must change it to 00107. So, HERE the link.  Roll Eyes
Using that  update the installer gets to 7% and says invalid file. Fullbuild0.package appears to be the one its having problems with.
Bobette
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 June 26, 18:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No-CD crack for patched 1.2.7, courtesy of yours truly.   http://sharebee.com/33f8779d
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 June 26, 18:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did and it went well. Don't bother with the launcher, though, get the app from the links I posted here; it's a tgz archive, double-click and the BOM Archive Helper (or whatever else you set) will unzip it for you. Double click on the .app, select the The Sims 3.app in the window chooser and go.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
savioaraujo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 June 26, 19:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here I got an error with the file gameplay.package at Game/Bin.. Can someone kindly upload it please?  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 June 26, 19:27:52 by savioaraujo » Logged
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2009 June 26, 19:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't run the game from the launcher.

Razamataz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 June 26, 19:45:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also take the checkmark out of auto update. You can find it in the updates section.
Nameless
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009 June 26, 19:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bass Junkie...the replacement of the HelpPages did it for me as well... thanks! Unfortunately another invalid file was found (or rather a bunch of files, I'll guess.) These are the regional Sims3Launcher.resources.dll's in "Game\Bin\bin\". Would you be so kind to upload them , too?

Cheers!
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2009 June 26, 20:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I removed all custom content, installed the patch.  Put in the updated awesomemod, the awesomemod did not work at all, none of the commands were recognized and when used help to view the codes, there were no awesomemod destroy all commands at all.  addTrait ___, maxmotives, nothing worked, came up as unknown command.  I totally uninstalled the game did not put the patch back in but tried the awesiomemod and it still does not work at all, and there is no patch installed now.  I'm at a loss.

vedgy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 June 26, 20:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for providing this!  Lifesaver, indeed.
superransom
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009 June 26, 20:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I totally uninstalled the game did not put the patch back in but tried the awesiomemod and it still does not work at all, and there is no patch installed now.  I'm at a loss.

Did you remember the framework? You didn't mention it so that's why I ask.
Joolander
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 June 26, 20:41:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first of all, thanks to Pescado for creating awesomemod

so i just installed the latest version of awesomemod after updating with the EAxis patch

at first everything seemed to be working fine. until i noticed that ALL of my sims had lost 2 job ranks, or were about to lose their second job rank

my starter in the athletic career is now a minor leaguer, my lieutenant is down to desk jockey, and my squad leader is down to grunt

whats more is that even my workaholic sims are skipping work entirely

i dont know if this is awesomemod or the new patch doing it but something is terribly, terribly wrong
JacquiES
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009 June 26, 21:10:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is probably a dumb question but do I need the patch for the current build of awesomemod to work?  I really don't feel like dealing with shitty EAxis patches if I don't really need to at the moment.  Awesomemod seems to fix everything I have an issue with and this patch doesn't really do anything for me.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009 June 26, 21:23:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is probably a dumb question but do I need the patch for the current build of awesomemod to work?  I really don't feel like dealing with shitty EAxis patches if I don't really need to at the moment.  Awesomemod seems to fix everything I have an issue with and this patch doesn't really do anything for me.

Yes, you do.

Speaking of the patch, has anyone else noticed a drop in fps since using it? My archaic GeForce 6800 used to give me 20-25 fps, but now it seems to be locked at 10-15 and no amount of tweaking seems to do anything. Stupid EA.  Roll Eyes

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
asmadasrabbits
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 June 26, 21:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else having a problem with their sims taking forever to do what they're told?
When I sent my sims to bed, they just stood in front of their beds for sim-hours before finally getting in, at like 4 in the morning when I sent them around midnight! It was absolutely ridiculous. I hadn't had this problem before the patch, or at least not to this extent.
SolaceDevotio
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 June 26, 21:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is probably a dumb question but do I need the patch for the current build of awesomemod to work?  I really don't feel like dealing with shitty EAxis patches if I don't really need to at the moment.  Awesomemod seems to fix everything I have an issue with and this patch doesn't really do anything for me.

Yes, you do.

Speaking of the patch, has anyone else noticed a drop in fps since using it? My archaic GeForce 6800 used to give me 20-25 fps, but now it seems to be locked at 10-15 and no amount of tweaking seems to do anything. Stupid EA.  Roll Eyes

Darn.  Well I won't be updating my awesomemod then.  My game works perfectly with the unpatched game and whatever version of awesomemod I last installed.  Game speeds are great, not 0100 issues, nothing.  I think I'll just let everything be and thank my lucky stars.
danceswithwands
Tasty Tourist

Domestically Challenged Super-Mom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2009 June 26, 21:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stupid launcher, stupid EA, stupid me for forgetting to uncheck the "auto update" option.   Angry]

Is there a way to uninstall the stupid patch?  Cry

See my AsSIMilations @ my myspace album Smiley
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2009 June 26, 22:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to second the request for the Game/bin/bin/regional files, if someone would be kind enough to provide them.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2009 June 26, 22:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I totally uninstalled the game did not put the patch back in but tried the awesiomemod and it still does not work at all, and there is no patch installed now.  I'm at a loss.
Did you remember the framework? You didn't mention it so that's why I ask.
I did and I found out what I had done, in all the uninstalling, I did forget the resource file that comes in the framework.  Thank you very much for your reply, if I had not caught it myself, I would have found the mistake with your suggestion.  Thank you!

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009 June 26, 22:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did and it went well. Don't bother with the launcher, though, get the app from the links I posted here; it's a tgz archive, double-click and the BOM Archive Helper (or whatever else you set) will unzip it for you. Double click on the .app, select the The Sims 3.app in the window chooser and go.

Hmm.  I am getting an error saying it won't work on "this version" of the game. I tried the Razor version patch, since I have arr-style Ts3.

danceswithwands
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2009 June 26, 22:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried everything mentioned here...

I can't get my game to load now- it gets started a bit on the start-up/load screen and then POOF!  Oh well, I suppose there is nothing left to do but try to uninstall the whole damn thing.  Undecided

It was all working so beautifully untill the auto update. grrrr.

Sometimes I feel like listing all my EA crap on Ebay for a penny.  Roll Eyes

Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 June 26, 22:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to second the request for the Game/bin/bin/regional files, if someone would be kind enough to provide them.

All the game files (except for the executables) can be copied over from the installation disc.

For those who can't access the original installation files, here are the localized resources found in the /Game/Bin/bin folder...

* bin.zip (236.26 KB - downloaded 453 times.)
danceswithwands
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2009 June 26, 23:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone...

I downloaded the mod that works with the patch- installed- moved it to my desktop- rebooted the pc- reinstalled the awesomemod- then downloaded the scriptenabler and installed it- moved it to desktop- rebooted- reinstalled.

Now it's working fine.  There is no rhyme or reason to this.  It is just that the start-up crash thing is so random I figured if I did random crap to my computer/game it might "fix" itself.

So far so good.  All I can say is- wash,rinse,repeat and pray it works.  Tongue

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009 June 26, 23:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm.  I am getting an error saying it won't work on "this version" of the game. I tried the Razor version patch, since I have arr-style Ts3.

I did the same rohina, it wouldn't work on mine either. Pescado said I'd need to get a new torrent with the real version. I think the RAZOR one may have updated the game past where the EAxis patch starts - but that's just me supposing.  Roll Eyes My error was a locale one.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009 June 26, 23:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another possibility is that the Mac version got an earlier patch already; it was for the launcher, so if you didn't apply that before, maybe now it's throwing a fit.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: