More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:04:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Architecture Teen/Elder Uniform GUID Needed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Architecture Teen/Elder Uniform GUID Needed  (Read 2242 times)
Charlee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Architecture Teen/Elder Uniform GUID Needed
« on: 2009 August 06, 16:35:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DISCLAIMER:

Before anyone has to point it out, yes, I'm aware I'm a total dweeb.  Have mercy on me.

HERE'S MY DWEEB PROBLEM:

In the middle of creating a requested custom career, my computer hard drive crashed. Hard. And according to my computer geek techhie repair guy, it took my mother board with it.

Now I'm back up and running with a replacement hard drive and mother board, but the "co-owner" of my computer (my husband) has threatened great marital discord if I install any Sims games on the repaired computer.   Cry  I do have access to SimPE, and the custom career file (which I was smart enough to save on a USB drive), and I have managed to complete the entire career with the exception of the Teen/ Elder uniform. I want to use the same uniform as the Teen/ Elder Architecture career, but without installing the Base Game and Free Time, I have no other way of getting the GUID for that uniform.

I guess I could risk an episode of Divorce Court, and install the Base Game and Free Time, just to grab the GUID I need, then uninstall them, but... I'm not sure I want to go through all that just for one simple little GUID.

Is there anyone who would be willing to grab the GUID for me, or can point me to somewhere I can look it up?? I've been all over the web and can't seem to find it posted anywhere.

Thanks a whole heap, in advance!!

It\'s all fun & games until the cops show up
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Architecture Teen/Elder Uniform GUID Needed
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 07, 09:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest you kill him and eat him.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ichigo
Corpulent Cretin

Hellbitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 07, 11:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck what your husband says. He doesn't own you, do what you want.

ENFP. God help you all.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 07, 15:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't get WHY he doesn't want you to install them, does he believe your Sims games broke the computer in the first place? If so, why?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: