More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 02, 08:43:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Quick question about de-aging sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Quick question about de-aging sims  (Read 4118 times)
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
Quick question about de-aging sims
« on: 2005 November 19, 23:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops!  I just realized, and I've got to run so was hoping to get an answer from someone about this.

I've been reading about people de-aging sims with NL and am wondering how this is accomplished (I know I need to get out more!).  I appreciate your help very much!  Cheesy

gillies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Quick question about de-aging sims
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 19, 23:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enter boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true then SHIFT+LMB on a sim then select spawn.../sim modder and click the sim modder and choose the set age.../me.../whatever age to change it.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 19, 23:52:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

........or you could do it the easy way.  Open up the cheat window and type "agesimscheat on" (minus the quotes).  Left click on your sims, choose "Set Age", then choose whatever age catagory you want.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 20, 00:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you both so much!  Trepie, that's what I was looking for--now where IS that bene button?  Grin

I got a hair-brained idea.  My sim kid that's going to college is friends with an adult Downtownie, and I just KNOW she wants to marry him when she grows up, so I thought I'd try sending them to college together! Cheesy

Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 20, 00:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I've done that to a couple of downtownies already.  I summoned them to a lot with the teleporter shurb, aged them down to teen, and then sent them off to college.  But saddly, they don't keep all of the random stuff they have in their inventory if you moved them in the conventional way.   Undecided

Still, some of them have whole lot of skill points already.  So that's nice.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 20, 00:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's a Knowledge sim so I thought I'd move him in with this other knowledge sim I have and let him get a job and go to school so he might get at least a scholarship before he embarks.

So far, I haven't really moved in any Downtownies the normal way so haven't seen anything cool in their inventories.  I've heard some have awesome stuff!

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 20, 00:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Misty I just restarted Pleasantview recently and I having so much fun turning some of them young again.

The oldies are now adults and have 2 kids (will have another one soon), I have a post in regard of that were you can see picture of them and their children. I think after they add that 3 child Herb is gonna start to cheat on poor Coral (he is a romance Sim after all)

Mortimer is an adult and Cassendra is now a teen, Alexander stayed has a child.

Dina ressurected Michael Bachelor and he is now an adult (formely an elder), they are married again, Tina is a teen again.

The Broke family is reunited again, I ressurected Skip and their relationship is building up again (Skip is a romance Sim though so I don't know how long this relation will last).

Dreamer family stayed the same except I ressurected Darleen.

Don Lothario will soon turn into a teen again.

Did not touch the Burb family since Lucy is still a child right now.

As for the Pleasant as soon I as will send the 2 twins to University, I am considering of making both Daniel and Mary-Sue teen again but not sure if I will not just make Daniel a teen only.

What I personally did is right after I turn the Oldie into adult, I used Merola's painting to add days to their life.  The 11 days before becoming elder won't go away but you will notice when 6pm comes they won't gain a day until they are agaiin 11 days from being elders, the kids are growing up normally.

This is a lot of fun and I needed that, I was so bored with my game... so I definetely suggest you do it too.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 20, 01:24:32 by MissDoh » Logged
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 20, 01:35:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give him a floppy hair-do, substitute the beard for a bit of stubble ... oh, I can't bear it.  Why do people keep posting things to remind me of the teenaged Don???  I'm too old for this.  It's not RIGHT.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 20, 01:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give him a floppy hair-do, substitute the beard for a bit of stubble ... oh, I can't bear it.  Why do people keep posting things to remind me of the teenaged Don???  I'm too old for this.  It's not RIGHT.

Lol, I did saw the picture of him you posted this is the reason why I decided to make him a teen again, he does look HOT!

A little fantasy does not hurt anyone, but then again we are taking about pixels here....  Lips sealed
twink
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 20, 07:28:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happens when you age down a Sim who is married or do you need to only use this for single adults?

Thanks,

Twink

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 20, 08:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happens when you age down a Sim who is married or do you need to only use this for single adults?

Thanks,

Twink

Unless you use boolprop testingcheats to set relationship down with the married couple (on both of them) and when that is done you go in the "irriate" menu, they will stay married and in love.  There might be other ways (SimPe) but I don't use SimPe.

To give you an idea, I mention I turn Cassendra into a teen.  Well though she was not in love anymore with Darrren Dreamer, Darren was still in love with her.  So I trigger their relation with boolprop testingcheat (lower it to -4/-4 on both side) invited Darren over to Goth house, made Cassendra "throw a glass of water" to Darren face and only then did Darren fell out of love for Cassendra.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: