More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:28:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  HEY! NO REQUESTS in the Pudding Factory! - Crossdressing and Transsexuals
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: HEY! NO REQUESTS in the Pudding Factory! - Crossdressing and Transsexuals  (Read 4657 times)
dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
HEY! NO REQUESTS in the Pudding Factory! - Crossdressing and Transsexuals
« on: 2009 June 24, 15:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree that this might be something odd to ask, but I enjoy adding the stranger bits of real life to my games.

Is there a way to modify female clothing to apply to males? And vice versa?

Is there a way to modify the penis mod to be used on females? I figure since we can make some rough looking broads that a MtF tranny would be easily possible.

And trust me, if I even began to understand how to look at the guts of the game, I would attempt to do this myself because I know it's out of the norm.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't know that came off as a request. I was just asking if it was possible, assuming it wouldn't be for a long while if at all seeing how I understand how clothing works in game. My bad. Sad
« Last Edit: 2009 June 25, 04:49:59 by dramamine » Logged
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
Re: Crossdressing and Transsexuals
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 24, 15:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well there IS one "skirt" for males. I think it might have come with store stuff. (it doesn't really look like a traditional kilt, so I'm calling it a skirt!)
Blech
Garrulous Gimp

Moar Stanky Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 24, 15:53:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I first loaded up the game and saw the males now have the full range of makeup options, I knew someone would make crossdressing a possiblity soon enough. It's not really that "out of the norm". There were plenty of people making female to male clothing conversions for TS2, I don't see why TS3 would be any different.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Evil is profitable only when everyone is not evil.
Moar words of wisdom from our wise and bearded Fearless Leader.
dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 24, 16:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well there IS one "skirt" for males. I think it might have come with store stuff. (it doesn't really look like a traditional kilt, so I'm calling it a skirt!)

Yes, I saw this kiilt impersonation and that's what spawned the idea of male sims in drag. Specifically, ala Rocky Horror.

When I first loaded up the game and saw the males now have the full range of makeup options, I knew someone would make crossdressing a possiblity soon enough. It's not really that "out of the norm". There were plenty of people making female to male clothing conversions for TS2, I don't see why TS3 would be any different.

Yes! I've used the makeup on a few male sims to fix oddly pale lips or add some color to an otherwise bland face. I know that the clothes present a possible issue with how they are overlaid onto the sim, but I'm hopeful that it will be an easy-ish time unlocking the sexes assigned to clothing.

I used to have TS2 installed on an older PC of mine ages ago and I do remember the clothing for men was awesome, but not as expansive as for women. I'm hoping that once someone figures out how to unlock said clothing, that I can make an Eddie Izzard sim. That and a fuggin' forehead slider for CAS. Wink
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 24, 16:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There goes my selfsim's relative tranquility  Tongue.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 24, 22:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like this myself.  I was trying to make a female looking male in CAS but the best i could get after an hour or two of fiddling was a gay looking male.  I blame the clothing options mostly since there's no feminine clothes really.  Also the skirt kilt looks like crap in game and doesn't actually look like a skirt.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: