More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 06:34:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is it possible to mod desire for paranormal status?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is it possible to mod desire for paranormal status?  (Read 1933 times)
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Is it possible to mod desire for paranormal status?
« on: 2009 June 20, 23:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's one remaining thing that still really annoys me about TS2, which is that Knowledge sims always want paranormal whatsits, and non-knowledge sims always fear them, regardless of interest in Paranormal and Sci Fi, turn ons/offs for various types of paranormal, etc.  Is it possible to reconfigure this?  The only relevant thing I can find in SimPE is a check for Knowledge aspiration when assigning the memories, but nothing about who rolls what wants/fears/etc.  Is this going to be a matter of editing Want Trees, or can it be done with a simple override of something?

Also, I've noticed that sims in completely unrelated households constantly roll wants and fears of my werewolf sim howling.  Could that be fixed in wfsanity or creaturefixes?  I know it should probably go in the Armory, but since I'm already posting this topic I figured I'd throw it in anyway.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: