More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 12:26:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The Legacy Challenge for TS3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Legacy Challenge for TS3  (Read 133484 times)
Damsel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Re: The Legacy Challenge for TS3
« Reply #150 on: 2009 July 02, 03:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote:
Damsel   
« Reply #150 on: Today at 20:45:19 »
I have had an issue with the rule about accepting the first lifetime wish that comes along. I understand why this exists, it's definitely much more fun and interesting to play with Sims of varying interests and personalities, but the problem with this is, all my Sims keep wanting is to become professional athletes due to the fact that my Sims all enjoy playing with the football and baseball together. There's nothing random or varying about that! I have since banned the use of said objects, but it's disappointing not being able to let my Sims play with them. It's a good way to increase fun and build relationships without having to micromanage them.  End Quote

I saw you deleted this post, maybe you figured out that there is no such rule yet, or mis-read a previous post about YA's being forced to accept a random LTW (if no LTW has previously been accepted).  YA's still get the 5 LTW's to choose from, if one hasn't been chosen yet, and there is yet no such rule about accepting the first LTW to pop up for children (or how to pick one for your Founder in CAS).

I must have read that rule somewhere else for another challenge or misinterpreted something I read when first starting this challenge, though for the life of me I can't imagine what or where. I've only read three challenges for TS3 (including this one) and I just reread the rules for the other two (haven't played them yet) and didn't find it there either. If there was such a rule it'd make achieving all 32 LTW's impossible, now that I think about it so it should have been obvious that I was remembering things wrong.

Check out my Sims 3 Legacy Challenge Story --> http://damselschamber.blogspot.com/
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: 2009 July 02, 08:43:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I started fiddling around with this a couple of days ago, most likely I will end up restarting because there are a few things that are bugging me.

My Sim's oldest son just turned into a child.  He has a younger son a few days behind him.  In all of the population of Legacy Island, there is not one female that will still be of child-bearing age by the time one of these boys take over unless per chance they run into an NPC of a proper age.

And that brings to mind another thought.  Why on earth aren't points awarded for the marriage of NPCs in this challenge?  They aren't always easy to find and they usually have only half of a personality, as in they might have four or five traits but more times than not they only have one or two.  Talk about a handicap.

Sooo, BACK to my original question:  what is everyone doing to assure there is a ready population of marriagables available?  Creating families?  Leaving the "feature" available for any and all Sims to pull larva from their sofas?  I use awesomemod and have Story Progression on, but I don't have parthogenesis enabled because it's so annoying, and I really, really don't want to have to be creating a bunch of families every generation just to make sure my heir has a spouse.

Damsel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2009 July 02, 10:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm on generation four now, they just hit their teen years and so far I haven't had too bad a time finding a mate for my Sims, even the spares. When your Sims are at work or school there's an option in the drop down menu to meet new friends and to chat with friends. This is a great way to make loads of friends, and when your Sims are children, those children will age up right along with your children, so you'll know what age they are. Or, on the other hand, if your Sim meets a teen that you wish they could be with and they are a young adult already you can invite them over and click on the birthday cake and chose to have them blow out the candles, aging them up. AFAIK there isn't any rule against aging townies up before their time.

Check out my Sims 3 Legacy Challenge Story --> http://damselschamber.blogspot.com/
Nikki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009 July 02, 11:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this new save for the legacy challenge I'm not finding a problem with age appropriateness but maybe because when in doubt they marry an NPC like the policeman or social worker. It works better that way for me because since they aren't playables, they have no previous baggage. I also find that the game will age people to suit any age group that is lacking in members even if the aging makes no sense whatsoever.

I've noticed something strange. Holly Alto was a teenager when this game started and Vita was an adult and my founder and her spouse were young adults in the early stage. My founder is now an elder, her spouse is dead, Vita is still an elder alive and kicking and Holly is also an elder. It just doesn't seem right.
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2009 July 02, 11:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This challenge is forcing me to play several different types of LTW's (ones I wasn't normally playing in TS3), but I'm currently having problems getting the "Super Popular" one fulfilled.  She's showing 22 current friends in her panel (and Charisma info page is showing 22 friends).  She got the "Super Friendly" reward, but has yet to get her LTW fulfilled.  Any info out there, do household members still count against that 20 total?

Update:  She finally fulfilled the wish when she got her 24th friend (the 24th was a ghost).  5 of her friends are household members, so that makes me wonder if once again, Sims start with an Mystery friend?
« Last Edit: 2009 July 02, 14:32:17 by GayJohnScarritt » Logged

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2009 July 02, 14:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that brings to mind another thought.  Why on earth aren't points awarded for the marriage of NPCs in this challenge?  They aren't always easy to find and they usually have only half of a personality, as in they might have four or five traits but more times than not they only have one or two.  Talk about a handicap.
Points for marrying NPCs were taken away from the TS2 Legacy Challenge a few EP ago. NPCs are ridiculously easy to find. My SV has 62 NPCs to my 100+ townies. I see them walking around all the time, plus you can still get them by calling for services. Babysitters and Newspaper Delivers are met a lot of times by my schoolkids.

Sooo, BACK to my original question:  what is everyone doing to assure there is a ready population of marriagables available?  Creating families?  Leaving the "feature" available for any and all Sims to pull larva from their sofas?  I use awesomemod and have Story Progression on, but I don't have parthogenesis enabled because it's so annoying, and I really, really don't want to have to be creating a bunch of families every generation just to make sure my heir has a spouse.
Story Progression should start creating new families once the elder population gets higher. It's not ideal...odds on romancing and spawning on townies needs to be raised. Either way, you're only marrying off one sim per generation. You shouldn't have any problem finding a mate.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2009 July 02, 17:07:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Points for marrying NPCs were taken away from the TS2 Legacy Challenge a few EP ago. NPCs are ridiculously easy to find.
In TS2, yes, the NPCs got ridiculously easy to snag with each expansion.  I've found in TS3 while they are easy to find, the service worker types aren't easy for building relationships because trying to build relationship via the phone is a huge pain in the rear.  Even if a Sim meets them on a community lot and strikes up a conversation, it won't be long before the NPC takes off because they have some motive that needs attention, and after that building the relationship pretty much relies on phone calls until they can be invited over.  It's much, much easier to develop a relationship with a Sim that lives in a house, because if all else fails, your Sim can go visit them.  There's always the chance I am doing something really wrong that is making it harder than it really is. It wouldn't be the first time.

Story Progression should start creating new families once the elder population gets higher. It's not ideal...odds on romancing and spawning on townies needs to be raised. Either way, you're only marrying off one sim per generation. You shouldn't have any problem finding a mate.
Okay, thanks!  A few of the older Sims in that town have already passed on and once in a while I go into Edit Town mode and just click the buttons on their houses to see physical changes in those households.  So far I haven't noticed any discrepancies in aging but that's probably because it's so early.  (Come to think of it, that would explain something I heard of happening in one person's game, completely unrelated to Legacy Challenge but seemingly relevant, where they had switched to play another family, then went back to their original to find that several of the kids' ages were completely off, as in older siblings were now younger, and vice versa).

I think I am going to start over.  I have made so many mistakes and one very bad mistake I made was not thinking things through far enough.  I started out with a male Sim, which was my preferred method for TS2 since if my founder didn't find a mate right away it didn't matter because he could still produce children in his elderhood (although it never took that long to find one).  Starting with a male for TS3 makes absolutely no sense at all because you have no idea how old the woman might be that he ends up with. LOL  My current founder married the one that made the most sense for his lifestyle and lack of house, which was Claire Ursine.  They had several traits in common, one of them being Loves the Outdoors.  What I didn't realize was that poor Claire only had 13 days from the time she moved in to becoming an elder.  I seriously thought about just keeping her around as a housemate and money earner (I decided not to develop the romantic relationship until she had already moved in), but it seemed to me none of the other potentials were made of the right stuff for the founding generation.  They had to hustle to get their family started and with maternity leave she never got to go back to work until the day before she turned into an elder.  It added a fun aspect to the story, though, that she came with her own little bundle of joy from a former relationship. LOL

On the idea of starting fresh, would you all recommend starting in a clean neighborhood where the Sims have been gassed, or start out with the default families in place?  A while back I was having a problem with awesomemod where new families would be reported to move into town but never take up residency.  I'll probably be upgrading to the latest version of awesomemod today.

jaccirocker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2009 July 02, 17:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you get her to move in without marriage? I haven't been able to get that social to come up, and frankly I'd just figured that they left it out of TS3. Is there a level of relationship the two must have, and is it romantic or platonic?

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: 2009 July 02, 17:29:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was under friendly interactions after they reached friend level.  Darius had a wish to become friends with Claire, and I wanted him to be able to fulfill that wish, so I held off on romantic interactions.  I had another Sim roll that wish as well only to find that they will go straight from acquaintances to romantic interests and completely skip the friend thing, not fulfilling the wish so this time I just worked on the friendship.

I also have run into problems getting Sims to move in otherwise.  If two Sims have a romantic interest in each other I've not been able to find a move-in option, which seems completely ridiculous. The only way I was able to get a romantic interest to move in has been through marriage.

snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2009 July 02, 17:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just forgo the romantic interactions for a bit and concentrate on the friendly ones.  Move In will eventually pop up after several exchanges.  At least, this has always worked for me.  Doesn't make much sense, but there you have it.
anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2009 July 02, 18:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always saw the legacy challenge threads and was interested, but it felt a little limited within the bounds of TS2, if only in that the townies were fairly static and CAS sims were banned.  With TS3, I've been interested, but I've yet to actually devote any time to it because of the lingering ban on CAS, to be honest.  EA sims are Fuglier than all belief, and the gene pool is far too polluted with monstrous characteristics for me to get all that attached to a single family of them.  Is there any way to work around the fugly problem?

I understand the rule about CAS banning - in this way, you cannot create say, neat/natural cook sims to have a free servant for the family at every generation - but what about CAS Sims with randomized traits/wants?  Really, only the appearance matters to me.  Someone about halfway through the thread asked if "editsim" was a legitimate work around, but I didn't see any replies to it.  What about using the two "replaced" neighborhoods available on MATY that have the EA fuglies replaced?  It's possible that I'm missing the point of the ban entirely, but I'm sure there must be some middle ground.

This is actually what made the Sims 2 Legacy so much fun for me.  The pairing of my Legacy sim and her townie mate produced hideous offspring, and my personal challenge was to see how many generations it would take to beautify them!

It is kind of disappointing how identical children tend to be to their parents in Sims 3.  I have a pair of CAS in my main (non-Legacy obviously) neighborhood that had 6 kids and the boys all have nearly identical faces.

(Second topic to avoid double post)
Re jaccirocker's "must be married" rule - it makes more sense to me thematically to say that you may only pick an "illegitimate" heir if no legitimate heir exists.   For legal reasons the illegitimate heir cannot inherit over a legitimate one, but if no child of marriage exists then the illegitimate child can be heir. 
« Last Edit: 2009 July 02, 18:10:44 by anyeone » Logged

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
Nikki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2009 July 02, 18:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always saw the legacy challenge threads and was interested, but it felt a little limited within the bounds of TS2, if only in that the townies were fairly static and CAS sims were banned.  With TS3, I've been interested, but I've yet to actually devote any time to it because of the lingering ban on CAS, to be honest.  EA sims are Fuglier than all belief, and the gene pool is far too polluted with monstrous characteristics for me to get all that attached to a single family of them.  Is there any way to work around the fugly problem?

I understand the rule about CAS banning - in this way, you cannot create say, neat/natural cook sims to have a free servant for the family at every generation - but what about CAS Sims with randomized traits/wants?  Really, only the appearance matters to me.  Someone about halfway through the thread asked if "editsim" was a legitimate work around, but I didn't see any replies to it.  What about using the two "replaced" neighborhoods available on MATY that have the EA fuglies replaced?  It's possible that I'm missing the point of the ban entirely, but I'm sure there must be some middle ground.

This is actually what made the Sims 2 Legacy so much fun for me.  The pairing of my Legacy sim and her townie mate produced hideous offspring, and my personal challenge was to see how many generations it would take to beautify them!

It is kind of disappointing how identical children tend to be to their parents in Sims 3.  I have a pair of CAS in my main (non-Legacy obviously) neighborhood that had 6 kids and the boys all have nearly identical faces.

I agree about the ugly offspring. My legacy sim married a NPC social worker and come of the children inherited his horrific seemingly broken nose. I ruled them all out as heir.

I would like to know how you got identical looking children because none of my sim offspring look identical, not even twins or triplets. They have similar features obviously coming from the same parents but none of them look anywhere near identical.
anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2009 July 02, 18:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't do anything special, I just have two CAS sims that reproduced a lot.  The first 2 children were spawned inside CAS and the other 4 in game.  They aren't perfectly identical but very, very similar.  When I change their hairstyle and/or color they look a little more distinguishable.

Ironically enough the two that look least alike are the twins.  Twin #1 was the only one who didn't get the parents' hair color (black).  He's a redhead.

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
jaccirocker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2009 July 02, 19:47:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Second topic to avoid double post)
Re jaccirocker's "must be married" rule - it makes more sense to me thematically to say that you may only pick an "illegitimate" heir if no legitimate heir exists.   For legal reasons the illegitimate heir cannot inherit over a legitimate one, but if no child of marriage exists then the illegitimate child can be heir. 

Hmmm that does make sense. However, would people take the easy way out? If that rule is to be adapted in the amended legacy I would do it something like the create a sim rule. It can be done but only every other generation or so. What do you think?

I'm purposefully trying to make it very challenging so that I won't lose interst in the game.
Part of the challenge for me was to find a mate, woo them, etc all while I'm trying to learn skills and maintain my career. 

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: 2009 July 02, 20:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of my Sims will be married before they start producing offspring, but that's my choice. Why should it be enforced on all players?  One thing I always loved about Legacy Challenges is that even though there are rules to follow, there is much freedom in how each player accomplishes their goals. This makes it way more interesting for all players involved.  If people like to torture themselves with single parent families, they can do it.  In the end, that play style will actually penalize them, but it's their choice to play that way.  This is, after all, a Legacy Challenge, not a "Keep the Throne" challenge.

caitlyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2009 July 02, 20:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keep in mind (because I didn't) that in order to get 33 LTW, you need 33 sims. I suppose that could break down as 2 in the first generation, then probably 4 each generation since the legacy ends at the birth of the tenth. I should have kept all five sisters of the second generation in the house and had them reach their LTW, using one of the youngest twins as heir. Instead, my next family-oriented sim gets to be a baby factory. I'm truly tempted to restart the Tests, my Sims 1 & 2 family. They had 11 children in Sims 2.

Also keep in mind that not everyone makes their LTW.  I had a spouse that ended up being near elder when the heir married her (poor planning on my part, but it took him forever to woo her...)  She died at only level 6 of her career.

Not all those who wander are lost.
--J R R Tolkien
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2009 July 02, 21:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keep in mind (because I didn't) that in order to get 33 LTW, you need 33 sims. I suppose that could break down as 2 in the first generation, then probably 4 each generation since the legacy ends at the birth of the tenth. I should have kept all five sisters of the second generation in the house and had them reach their LTW, using one of the youngest twins as heir. Instead, my next family-oriented sim gets to be a baby factory. I'm truly tempted to restart the Tests, my Sims 1 & 2 family. They had 11 children in Sims 2.

Also keep in mind that not everyone makes their LTW.  I had a spouse that ended up being near elder when the heir married her (poor planning on my part, but it took him forever to woo her...)  She died at only level 6 of her career.
2nd gen's husband made his LTW one night, then woke up the next morning and died. I was crossing my fingers every day that he wouldn't die yet. In my second 'hood, she married the second day to a brand-new YA.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2009 July 03, 04:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I started my legacy, and when my founder married his sweetie, he discovered she had a teen daughter.  Well .. I couldn't just leave the girl over at the other house.  She took the founder's name and everything.  So I moved her in, which brough about an extra $1000.  Turns out she's one day away from becoming a YA -- d'oh, my timing sucked.  Anyway, when she moves out she'll take money with her, so I'm not going to worry about it.  They need to have a "do you have any kids" question in addition to the "are you single" question.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
jaccirocker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2009 July 03, 06:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of my Sims will be married before they start producing offspring, but that's my choice. Why should it be enforced on all players?  One thing I always loved about Legacy Challenges is that even though there are rules to follow, there is much freedom in how each player accomplishes their goals. This makes it way more interesting for all players involved.  If people like to torture themselves with single parent families, they can do it.  In the end, that play style will actually penalize them, but it's their choice to play that way.  This is, after all, a Legacy Challenge, not a "Keep the Throne" challenge.
I agree with you with you as far the freedom goes. I think everyone should play it the way they want to. Which is the reason I posted my ideas; some people like to have a set of rules or guidelines, if you will. I'm one of those types. Others can do with out the rules and still enjoy the game. I really think it's all about having fun and sharing ideas, experiences and of course good pictures. Smiley

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2009 July 03, 06:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is kind of disappointing how identical children tend to be to their parents in Sims 3.  I have a pair of CAS in my main (non-Legacy obviously) neighborhood that had 6 kids and the boys all have nearly identical faces.
First, kids don't fully express features very well. Second, part of this is because sims in TS3 have a more uniform appearance of puddingyness, and aren't quite as distinctive in appearance as their TS2 counterparts.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
shinygobonkers
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2009 July 05, 03:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the idea of this challenge.

Think I'm going to make a matriarchy with the 'Insane' family trait :]
shinygobonkers
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2009 July 06, 02:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bwaha, behold the founder of my legacy family!

Her name is Eiko Shacklebolt.

She is an Insane, Charismatic, Family Oriented Virtuoso who Loves the Outdoors :0

Her first day in town went well. She's opted to use her money to buy a guitar and become a vagrant bard till she saves up enough to build a house and start her family. She went to art gallery (playing in Riverview) where she met the Brokes, who liked her amateur guitar playing though, being Broke, gave her to tips... Later she met Hunter Cottonwhateverhislastnameis, the big muscular dude with a reputation for being very hard to get along with. But they got along great! They even bonded over having a shared trait of Insane. They stayed up till 2am talking and became great friends, at which point poor Eiko was so tired she just fell asleep right on a park bench. The next day was a bit rougher...she was tired and smelly and hungry when she went to work at the music career...not a great first impression. But after work she took a shower at the gymnasium and then decided to see if her new friend would let her crash at his place. Turns out he lives in....a bunker all the way at the edge of town. A legit bunker. See, most people would be put off by this but Eiko? Well hell, she's as crazy as he is! She went over his house in a very formal dress that she changed into when she showered at the gym! And he conveniently has two single beds in his bedroom so...Eiko got a nice restful night's sleep ;]
Morrighan
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2009 July 06, 09:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Character: Morrighan la Fey

Traits:
1. EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Lucky
3. Ambicious
4. Athletic
5. Hopeless Romantic

Career:
Criminal, Evil

Life goal:
Become Emperess of Evil!!!

Optional stuff:
1. If offspring are not EVIL they cannot be heirs.
2. Matriarchy... I hope my sims like the taste of watermelon!

Beware, Riverview! There is a witch living in your midst!

A mysterious woman has set up a makeshift home in an empty field on Riverblossom Hills Drive. The other townfolk see her as a strange eccentric and

pay her no mind.

Little do they know of her SINISTER PLAN!!!

Morrighan carries the EVIL Gene, and plans to breed with the townsfolk. Within 10 generations, if her plan works... everyone in town will be

EVIL!!!

Morrighan searching for food.

As a member of the Criminal Career path, Morrighan has no qualms about stealing from other's trash bins. Or from their homes.

(I found a $8500 item on my first foraging trip... curses that I cannot sell it!)

Morrighan heading to the crypt to perform a mysterious ritual.

Morrighan loves to work out. Here she is at the gym, where she meets a medical student named Shirley Lin.

Morrighan learns that Shirley has the Friendly, Unflirty and Hopeless Romantic traits.

Shirley learns that Morrighan has an eye for other women!

But what's this? How can Morrighan succeed in her diabolical plan to produce EVIL offspring if she craves her own sex?

Find out next week! Same bat time, same bat channel!
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2009 July 06, 10:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FFS, who let the 12 in?

Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2009 July 06, 12:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SQUISH IT!

This place is turning into the BBS, I swear.

More F than you
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: