More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:10:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  I would like a Smoking Mod - Can it be done?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I would like a Smoking Mod - Can it be done?  (Read 70726 times)
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: I would like a Smoking Mod - Can it be done?
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 21, 20:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with whoever said that sore throat shouldn't happen after smoking cigarettes. But perhaps a non-timing out smoker's cough moodlet, which could happen after a certain number of cigarettes? I also like the idea that addiction could get stronger with each cigarette smoked. There would have to be an incrementing a counter to keep track - I wonder if that could be made to show up as one of those skill journals, like collecting does. Perhaps lung cancer could be a negative event, that could greatly shorten a Sim's lifespan as well as a permenent very negative moodlet. It would need to based on the number of cigarettes (or cigars) a Sims has used , as well adding in some small probability of lung cancer happening as a Young Adult, a greater probability as an Adult, and a much higher probability for Elders.

Smoking cannabis should cause the sore throat moodlet. But it shouldn't have any chance for lung cancer, since it doesn't cause cancer. There would need to be some coughing during use, which could decrease based on how many joints (or pipes) smoked. After some number of joints, there could also be a chronic cough that wouldn't leave unless the Sim completely stopped smoking. Maybe using a smoking a lot of pot could start to effect Sims when not high. Young Adults could just get Absent-Minded's autonomous action Think Hard, without any of the annoying queue dropping, which should happen in the Adult and Elder stages (making them basically Absent-Minded with a new name). Sims could become Potheads as Young Adults,  Stoners as Adults, or Burn-Outs as Elders. Maybe Adults and Young Adults could "get clean" by not smoking weed for a Sim week or two, but Elders couldn't?

Personally, I don't think that Sim Teens should be able use cannabis. But I think they should maybe have an one time only option to "try cigarettes" which would result in the stupid "curfew" cop picking them up, but with a different message.

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
awrevell
Blathering Buffoon

Old School Charm

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 21, 21:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a fine line connecting the facts that I smoked Camels and that I quit cold-Turkey.
Camels trump ponies.  I want a camel.

If you only quit 3 weeks ago, I don't doubt it at all.

Heck, I quit cold turkey about 4 years ago and I still want a darn cigarette!  According to addiction councilors, nicotine is the hardest addiction to break.   In fact some of us quit smoking but never break the addiction.

That being said, I would like a mod like this too.  How else could I make my younger self-sim do all the things I did at his age.  Of course if I was smart I would probably not have my self-sim make all the same mistakes I made, but what's the fun in that?  Sims were created for us to torture.

C++ is designed to allow you to express ideas, but if you don't have ideas, or don't have any clue about how to express them, C++ doesn't offer much help.  - Bjarne Stroustrup
jonas
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 22, 04:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool - Lots of posts!

*I love the idea of moodlets though. I think sore throat is a little silly.. if you got a bad case of that when you were first smoking, we'd have many less smokers yet. I propose the first moodlet be "Nicotine Euphoria" (a positive bonus); that little happy feeling fresh lungs get when they first hit. Nice little head high there. It's how they get you. Then after a while, this would stop appearing entirely; no bonus. But you have to keep smoking. If you stop, then you get the "Nicotine Fiend" negative moodlet. You need a cigarette, or you get angry, grouchy and sad. I think, after that, and after a length of time has passed -- say a sim month, who knows -- the "sore throat" would be more viable. Or Black Lungs.

I'm certainly on board with this one - Not only is this a good way to portray the addiction, but there's something cool about the "euphoria and fiend" moodlets that I think would really add to this.

I think this would be quite feasible if you kept your ambitions small.  I think a cigarette mesh for an accessory item would do the job.  I'd kind of like Bella to have a long cigarette holder.  Sure, she would poke everybody's eye out with it, but hey, that kind of thing never bothered Crammyboy very much, so why sweat the small details?

My ambitions are actually quite small with this.  In the end, if we get the objects and some smoke animation - I'll be thrilled, but I think we're getting some really good ideas for further modding on this and the moodlets really give new possibilities.  I wonder what it takes to introduce new moodlets into the game?   - Also, hilarious point about the eye-poking and Crammyboy ref! Smiley Could make for some interesting screens!

I found this TS2 guy dancing around with smoke coming from his hand and did a double-take.

Turns out the garage was too small to finish painting the car, and when the repair was interrupted the spray-paint animation continued.  For a second I thought I had a real rebel in the game, with his own supplier.   Tongue

I saw this and immediately thought: "Well, well, well... What do we have here?"   Cool  That just might be the perfect animation for this mod.  I'm going to try to reproduce that in-game shortly!  Thanks a million for that!

I agree with whoever said that sore throat shouldn't happen after smoking cigarettes. But perhaps a non-timing out smoker's cough moodlet, which could happen after a certain number of cigarettes? I also like the idea that addiction could get stronger with each cigarette smoked. There would have to be an incrementing a counter to keep track - I wonder if that could be made to show up as one of those skill journals, like collecting does.

Smoking cannabis should cause the sore throat moodlet. But it shouldn't have any chance for lung cancer, since it doesn't cause cancer. There would need to be some coughing during use, which could decrease based on how many joints (or pipes) smoked. After some number of joints, there could also be a chronic cough that wouldn't leave unless the Sim completely stopped smoking. Maybe using a smoking a lot of pot could start to effect Sims when not high. Young Adults could just get Absent-Minded's autonomous action Think Hard, without any of the annoying queue dropping, which should happen in the Adult and Elder stages (making them basically Absent-Minded with a new name). Sims could become Potheads as Young Adults,  Stoners as Adults, or Burn-Outs as Elders. Maybe Adults and Young Adults could "get clean" by not smoking weed for a Sim week or two, but Elders couldn't?

Personally, I don't think that Sim Teens should be able use cannabis. But I think they should maybe have an one time only option to "try cigarettes" which would result in the stupid "curfew" cop picking them up, but with a different message.

What are you? Some kind of human idea well? You're really good at this.

I think all this stuff is worth getting in the mod and now that we've got a possible animation to eventually, someday, maybe use; the rest could be added over time.

On the topic of the "smoking death"(damn this is sensitive  - I'm not saying no to this and I'm perfectly fine if it's decided otherwise{like I have any real say}, but I'm just putting this opinion out there so please don't freak the hell out with personal stories and threats of eternal damnation anyone):

I, for one, would rather not use lung cancer in the mod for several reasons:

1. I don't think many people want to see the "C" word in the sims as nearly all of us have been touched by it somehow.
2. Here we go - Not everyone who gets lung cancer smokes and not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer.
3. The disease is kind of a weird one to implement into the mod - If they die suddenly with the simple announcement that it was lung cancer, then fine - that's easy - but also a little lame.  And otherwise, how would we portray it?

What I prefer to use is an Emphysema Death, also for a couple reasons:

1. Pretty much all long-term smokers will face it.  (and frankly, this scares me more than the cancer)
2. This could easily be portrayed and even almost fun to portray as the sims would eventually start coughing a little bit and over the days/years that cough would increase in length and seriousness as the smoking continues until eventually, and shortly into their elder years, they start coughing into a choking thing as smoke builds up around them and envelops them and they die.  *Edit - Plus, this makes this mod a handy way to get rid of all those pesky elder sims.  Grin

And on the Addiction aspect:  What about making it so they reach a point where there is no stopping?  Like, where a sim may try to quit smoking, but it keeps getting added into their inventory and the use becomes automatic? I think that would be kinda cool and funny to implement.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 22, 04:47:45 by jonas » Logged
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 22, 05:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or we can make up some ridiculous name that isn't recognizable as a real disease!  Like "Death from Smokefixiation".
jonas
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 June 22, 07:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also brilliant.  Heck, death by smoking is fine by me. Or Simbacco disease.  Or just "Smoking Death" or "Choked by Smoke" - anything is preferable to me than the ol' boring and depressing cancer thing.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 June 22, 13:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smoking should increase fun, counteract the "stressed out" moodlet, or something, but have risk associated.  It should be more than just animation to look at, or why would I waste my time getting sims to do it.  There should be a positive purpose, and a possible negative effect.

It could simply increase the chance of burning to death.  Sims smoking would have some chance of spontaneously bursting into flames. 

In this scenario, my sim, coming out of a "work hard" period at work, with a lot of stress and a bad mood, could have a smoke which would relieve his stress.  However, he might also die.  This would be the chance you take as a player.  If you want to kill the sim, you just get him to chainsmoke.  This could operate on the same principles as TJ's increased chance of alien abduction mod for TS2.  Thus, death would not happen every time a sim smoked, but often enough to be lulzy. 

It could also be made a spontaneous action for townies, which would help in population control.  On the other hand, if it advertised too highly, one would risk turning one's hood into the 1950s (when EVERYONE smoked).

Build your own James Dean sim and watch him burn.

I never quite see why the sims world should emulate the real world too much.  If I wanted the real world, I'd stay there.

Tribulatio proxima est
sjsrlhrljh
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 June 22, 16:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never quite see why the sims world should emulate the real world too much.  If I wanted the real world, I'd stay there.

Agreed! I remember the TS2 mod that gave female sims periods. Wtf?
« Last Edit: 2010 January 20, 20:40:10 by sjsrlhrljh » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 June 22, 16:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If by "periods", you mean "diapers were dropped all the floor, and sims could stomp pee out of them". That was just disturbing and wrong.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 June 22, 17:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smoking should also add 4 hours to your fatigue meter... So you can't work out as long.  (But it shouldn't stack... so smoking 2 cigarettes doesn't make you fatigued all of a sudden).
wendylady
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 June 22, 17:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

side note from ex smoker :: add less hunger, as a lot of people smoke instead of munchies on food.
Niomi
Asinine Airhead

WTFBBQzoxx

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 June 22, 17:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would like to see a larger system of long term health complete with benefits that come with fitness and drawbacks to fatness beyond lack of skill. Sims could have a deeper fear of death this way. Perhaps complete with conflicting wishes to "eat apple pancakes" and "loose x pounds". Smoking, drinking, allergies (could add a trait with negative moodlet during certain seasons if the expansion comes out for TS3) alcohol, injury, disease and drug use could all be part.

!!!!
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 June 22, 17:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are you? Some kind of human idea well? You're really good at this.
Nope, I just pay attention when I play the game, and saw a lot of the Mods this from the Sims 2. I just stated exactly how I would do this, were I at all capable currently of modding for the Sims 3. Which I am not. *laughs* I would near a really easy tutorial to even start learning how to. So all I have are ideas, and no talent to implement them.

On the topic of the "smoking death"(damn this is sensitive  - I'm not saying no to this and I'm perfectly fine if it's decided otherwise{like I have any real say}, but I'm just putting this opinion out there so please don't freak the hell out with personal stories and threats of eternal damnation anyone):

I, for one, would rather not use lung cancer in the mod for several reasons:

1. I don't think many people want to see the "C" word in the sims as nearly all of us have been touched by it somehow.
2. Here we go - Not everyone who gets lung cancer smokes and not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer.
3. The disease is kind of a weird one to implement into the mod - If they die suddenly with the simple announcement that it was lung cancer, then fine - that's easy - but also a little lame.  And otherwise, how would we portray it?

What I prefer to use is an Emphysema Death, also for a couple reasons:

1. Pretty much all long-term smokers will face it.  (and frankly, this scares me more than the cancer)
2. This could easily be portrayed and even almost fun to portray as the sims would eventually start coughing a little bit and over the days/years that cough would increase in length and seriousness as the smoking continues until eventually, and shortly into their elder years, they start coughing into a choking thing as smoke builds up around them and envelops them and they die.  *Edit - Plus, this makes this mod a handy way to get rid of all those pesky elder sims.  Grin
You are correct. Having any sort of cancer in the game would be way too painful for most players. But emphysema can also be painful for some players, who have lost someone to it. I think having a unique Sim disease that could be acquired from smoking would be a better option.

Also brilliant.  Heck, death by smoking is fine by me. Or Simbacco disease.  Or just "Smoking Death" or "Choked by Smoke" - anything is preferable to me than the ol' boring and depressing cancer thing.
I like the "Simbacco Disease". It could to start out like a cold, with some coughing. Maybe it could progress to make them feel nauseated, because that is basically what the Sims 3 gives for sickness. They wouldn't be able to get rid of it, and it should start drastically subtracting from their life for all future cigarettes they smoke. They should mainly just die of old age, because their lives would be a bit shorter. But a custom death could probably eventually be made.

It could simply increase the chance of burning to death.  Sims smoking would have some chance of spontaneously bursting into flames. 

In this scenario, my sim, coming out of a "work hard" period at work, with a lot of stress and a bad mood, could have a smoke which would relieve his stress.  However, he might also die.  This would be the chance you take as a player.  If you want to kill the sim, you just get him to chainsmoke.  This could operate on the same principles as TJ's increased chance of alien abduction mod for TS2.  Thus, death would not happen every time a sim smoked, but often enough to be lulzy. 

It could also be made a spontaneous action for townies, which would help in population control.  On the other hand, if it advertised too highly, one would risk turning one's hood into the 1950s (when EVERYONE smoked).
Maybe there could also be a small chance of catching the Sim on fire every time they smoke (cigarettes or cannabis), which could decrease as Sims used more (and presumably work a lighter or match properly). Perhaps Clumsy and/or Unlucky Sims would have a much higher chance of lighting themselves on fire. And Pyros might be more drawn to smoking, since it involves fire?

Smoking should also add 4 hours to your fatigue meter... So you can't work out as long.  (But it shouldn't stack... so smoking 2 cigarettes doesn't make you fatigued all of a sudden).
But cigarettes are actually a stimulant. Would it maybe be possible to decrease the amount of time they can exercise, but add a tiny bit to their Energy meter. I think that would work best, if it were possible. Or maybe a custom moodlet that would prevent them from exercising, sort of like Fatigued by shorter.

side note from ex smoker :: add less hunger, as a lot of people smoke instead of munchies on food.
I agree completely. Smoking cigarette should decrease hunger by a good amount. And smoking cannabis would need to greatly increase hunger, as it has the opposite effect. I gain some weight after giving up cigarettes, as did my sister, she's the only sibling I have that has quit smoking, both my brothers and both of my parents do.

Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 June 22, 19:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But cigarettes are actually a stimulant. Would it maybe be possible to decrease the amount of time they can exercise, but add a tiny bit to their Energy meter. I think that would work best, if it were possible. Or maybe a custom moodlet that would prevent them from exercising, sort of like Fatigued by shorter.

Fatigue is independent of energy in the sims 3.  So we could do both... a slight boost to energy but an increase in fatigue.  Maybe whatever moodlet we'd use for "just smoked" would work like the caffeine moodlet in that the being tired moodlets would be suppressed while it is active.
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 June 23, 14:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fatigue is independent of energy in the sims 3.  So we could do both... a slight boost to energy but an increase in fatigue.  Maybe whatever moodlet we'd use for "just smoked" would work like the caffeine moodlet in that the being tired moodlets would be suppressed while it is active.
Wow. Thank you for telling me. I wasn't aware that they were separate (since most of my Sims don't spend a lot of time working out), but that makes things far better and easier.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 June 23, 16:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I ever support them into the game, I'm going to refer to them as Death Sticks. Like the caffeine buzz crash, your sim will then get a negative moodlet of "Could use a Death Stick". To prevent the negative moodlet, you must then give your sim another death stick, and thus the cycle of addiction continues.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 June 23, 22:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims not currently smoking become stressed more easily until they get their death stick.
I had no interest in having this in my game until people other then the OP started giving ideas. Now it sounds like a lovely way to torture my sims.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Doc Doofus
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 June 24, 00:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After the smoking mod, can we also introduce an auto-asphyxiation mod for the game?  It has so many characteristics in common.  We could have Sims spontaneously hanging themselves while wanking off, with a 10% chance that they will drop dead.  Clumsy sims (like that David Carradine sim I was thinking of making) would have a 25% chance of dying. 

As for that "period" mod mentioned way up above...  I am so, so impressed!  It's not that I would ever want to use that in my game.  It's just the fact that somebody would -- and somebody COULD -- make such a thing that impresses me so much.  What a game!  That person has crossed the line from entertainment into true performance art.  Really, you could take that mod to Venice Beach to show it off and put a hat on the ground, next to the hats from all the other schizo body-painted freaks, and people would give you their money just to acknowledge that you have expanded their consciousness in a unique way.

Medusa stared at the two creatures approaching her across the Piazza and, instantly recognizing them as Spanish Gorgons, attempted to stall them by greeting them in their native tongue, "Gorgons, Hola!"
Lomesul
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 June 24, 01:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The mod should have a chance of the smoking sim burning to death, due to falling asleep in bed with a lit death stick (and possibly burning not only the bed, but the entire house down!).  What about second hand smoke causing nearby sims (especially family members who breathe second hand smoke all the time) to get ill?  And stinky ash trays that need to be dumped into the trash on a regular basis.
minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 June 24, 06:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After the smoking mod, can we also introduce an auto-asphyxiation mod for the game?  It has so many characteristics in common.  We could have Sims spontaneously hanging themselves while wanking off, with a 10% chance that they will drop dead.  Clumsy sims (like that David Carradine sim I was thinking of making) would have a 25% chance of dying. 

I love it.  I'd download it in about two seconds.  But it would need a custom announcement in the newspaper.  Someone more creative than I should definitely write it.

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
Aaroc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 June 24, 13:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking about this mod earlier and got an idea for how to keep track of the moodlets one would get from smoking.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to add a new skill to the game, but having a smoking "skill" which would really serve as an addiction instead, would be a way to keep track of how severely the need for a cigarette would affect the sim in question.

For example, if you only had one smoking skill point, you might get a positive moodlet from smoking a cigarette, that actually increases your mood a bit, but by the time you have 8 or 9 skill points, you get a -50 moodlet if you haven't had a cigarette in the last hour or so.

And then of course when you master the "Death Stick Skill" You die.

The only problem with this method is that a sim could never quit smoking without dire consequences because of a permanent -50 moodlet. But what's worse.. that moodlet, or dying by maximizing the skill?
Budgie
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009 June 24, 14:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And then of course when you master the "Death Stick Skill" You die.

The only problem with this method is that a sim could never quit smoking without dire consequences because of a permanent -50 moodlet. But what's worse.. that moodlet, or dying by maximizing the skill?

Maybe not a permanant moodlet, but one that decreases over time, reletive to how long it's been since the last Death Stick (a matter of days-weeks, depending on lifespan settings) and levelling out at a -10 "Death Stick craving" moodlet after a few weeks or so. And maybe during the quitting time if you have free will on, the sim would go buy and smoke a Death Stick if you left them alone for too long. And there could be conversation options about smoking, like "Complain about Death Sticks" or a family member could "Ask to quit smoking".
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 June 24, 20:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I understand it, for addicts, the craving to smoke cigarettes never goes away. So a permanent -10 craving would be accurate according to that information. Shopping autonomously would be a problem, I feel. When I am controlling a Sim/Sim family, I don't want them to be able to wander off and purchase things that I might not want them to have. I would be fine if they had an extra pack and tried to smoke more, but not with them shopping without my permission. I love the idea of having conversations about smoking, and especially trying to ask family and friends to stop smoking - especially autonomously. I don't know if it will be possible to actually create a new skill and skill journal, but having a hidden "skill level" that actually measures the severity of cigarette addiction.

I also think that Sims should be able burn themselves and their furniture accidentally. I like the idea of them falling asleep while smoking could burn them up. Good population control. *wink*

superransom
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 June 24, 22:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I understand it, for addicts, the craving to smoke cigarettes never goes away.

It really depends on the person. I quit over a year ago and have no cravings, and I was addicted for 12+ years. I have a buddy who quit like three six years ago and he still drools at the thought of a cigarette. In my opinion if you still want to smoke after not smoking for that long, then you quit wrong. He gets pretty irritated when I say that.

Edit to fix math error.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 24, 22:12:01 by superransom » Logged
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2009 June 25, 00:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I ever support them into the game, I'm going to refer to them as Death Sticks. Like the caffeine buzz crash, your sim will then get a negative moodlet of "Could use a Death Stick". To prevent the negative moodlet, you must then give your sim another death stick, and thus the cycle of addiction continues.

I would seriously consider a sacrifice, chanting, and the whole nine yards if this could be implemented. 

As for that period mod, I admit to having it when I still played Sims 2.  Why?  I love to torture my sims.  I mean, I torture them because I love them.  Or is it that I love them because I torture them?  Eh, que sera, sera.

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
Lurker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 June 25, 00:16:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For a special death by Simbacco a spontaneous combustion would be awesome. The sim would just burst into flames, scream a bit then curl up.

Maybe a coffee clone could do it as it already has a good moodlet when immediatly drunk (the energy one), then a bad one a couple of hours after (the grumpy one). Adding some moddlets ideas for that: a bad breath moodlet that would only go away by brushing your teeth and a bad smell one that would annoy non-smoker sims whereas smoker sims would immediately have an urge for a death stick if they smell that odor.
EDIT: typo
« Last Edit: 2009 June 25, 02:10:22 by Lurker » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: