More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 17:12:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  University Witch's showing face corruption.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: University Witch's showing face corruption.  (Read 2048 times)
wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
University Witch's showing face corruption.
« on: 2009 June 18, 22:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I'm just going to jump right in to the nitty gritty here.  I originally created two uni students made them into witches with the debugger.  They walked to class and flew home on their brooms.  When they get home their faces are corrupted, they have holes between the chin and neck, you can see right through to their teeth.  So being the cc bug that I am, I removed ALL my cc except the debugger, created a new hood and two uni students.  

I placed one of the students on the lot and changed them into a witch, I got the exact same problem.  I am not sure how to fix it, I am not familiar with all the bells and whistles of the debugger.  I can't find any information on this anywhere.  Has anyone had this happen?  Any ideas on what to do?  

Edited for retarded spelling mistake, and now I have pictures.
http://picasaweb.google.com/wetninja/WitchIssues?authkey=Gv1sRgCMH_1ci_8aOg-QE#5348829704428304274

Edited for the last time.  The problem is fixed, I apparently crapped my brains out and didn't even think that it would be a graphic card issue.  I updated drivers and now it all works.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 19, 01:21:05 by wetninja » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: