More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 14:14:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Serious Business
| |-+  Secret Desert Headquarters
| | |-+  Spore Discussions
| | | |-+  Spore No-CD cracks- info and aid
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Spore No-CD cracks- info and aid  (Read 26770 times)
TopazCrystal
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Spore No-CD cracks- info and aid
« on: 2009 June 17, 03:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello. I am in need of assistance concerning Spore and avoiding SecuROM and any other malicious things that come with it.

I own a legit version of the game, though I know I need a no-CD crack in order to keep Securom from destroying my computer. However, since the game came out, there have been three patches (the third one I know cannot be used before getting Creepy and Cute) and an EP for Spore, and I unfortunately have no knowledge of what to download, or what else I would need if I downloaded one thing. It's unclear to me whether the later no-CD cracks have previous patches included, and I have yet to find a no-CD crack for the Creepy and Cute EP, which means that if I act like a moron and accidentally download something that has patch 3 without first having the EP, I am screwed. Considering that my intelligence of hacks, cracks, and arring in general is... almost nonexistant, this event is very likely.

Please help a layman play a game they foolishly spent over 50 bucks on.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Spore No-CD cracks- info and aid
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 17, 10:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
TopazCrystal
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 18, 04:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I regret and apologize for possibly sounding uninformed here, but I do not know what a "Trainer" is, along with the "+ #" preceding the word Trainer. Is a Trainer similar to a NoCD/NoDVD? And should I be concerned about the Add Number before it?

I admit I have checked out gamecopyworld before, but these severely unknown terms confused me. So I decided to err on the side of caution, lest I completely screw over my computer.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 18, 05:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IM not sure you want the trainers. There should be copies without them available.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 18, 06:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I regret and apologize for possibly sounding uninformed here, but I do not know what a "Trainer" is, along with the "+ #" preceding the word Trainer. Is a Trainer similar to a NoCD/NoDVD? And should I be concerned about the Add Number before it?
A "Trainer" is an external program used for cheating in games. They are differentiated from "[Save] Editors" in that they directly edit the game's memory while the game is running, rather than by modifying files on disk. The +X indicates how many features the program has. They are not really related to No-CD/No-DVD cracks other than that similar skillsets are required to produce them, which is why they are found in the same place. You probably don't want one of those.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ashkitty
Blathering Buffoon

Now with Less Mania!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 18, 06:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw only Spore trainers at gamecopyworld -- which is unusual, considering they're the go-to for fixed exes. Generally.

Since I am lazy and this is Not My Problem, all I could find was this: http://undebug.org/games/spore-spore-creature-creator-no-cd-no-dvd-fixed-exe-fixed-image-patch-10-101

However, from nothing but a vague and cursory look at things, you probably want vr 1.03. I would suggest going to ye bay, finding a recent torrent with a recent exe or the exe itself, and, well, doing that thang.

Cutlass kitty demands treasure! Yaarrr!
TopazCrystal
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 19, 06:00:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see. After going to the Bay, and an hour or so of searching for uncontaminated torrents, I did manage to find no CD cracks free of trojans. The game works flawlessly. Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 August 06, 23:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The GameCopyWorld page for it says that the game doesn't require the DVD to run once it's activated, hence the lack of no-CD cracks. That may be why you can't find any... I'll see if that's true.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 06, 23:19:55 by Insanity Prelude » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: