More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:47:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror ?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror ?  (Read 6163 times)
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror ?
« on: 2009 June 16, 22:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok first of all, apologies, the early version and the original one are the same  Roll Eyes
But at least no exactly the same !

I've taken the russian one, i think it's a sort of "downloadable version" and didn't need any "cure".
I've purchase the Horror from Play.com ('cause it's cheapest than the Italian's online vendors)

than, the first of all i've notice that, the russian version is installed in
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe" <- !!! THAT'S THE 64BIT APPLICATION PATH !!!! WOW

while the original horror version, that isn't free.. that i've payed money and made me very nervous
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\Sims3Launcher.exe" <-!!! IS INSTALLED ON THE FRISKIEST OLD SYSTEM PATH

Men (and women) that's terrible !
this means that i've payed for an orrendous game that works slower and worst that the pirated one...

and the main problem is that: the original freeze my pc at random time...
while the russian x64 works perfectly !!!!

EAxis !!!  Angry

Ashkitty
Blathering Buffoon

Now with Less Mania!

View Profile
Re: Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror ?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 16, 23:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't even know there was a x64 TS3, and I'm running Vista x64. Also, I pirated before I bought, but either way, both the arr and the (R) showed up in x86 Program Files.

Retardo question, but is there an english x64? Does the "russian" x64 have an english option? Am I just a stupid who should not bother her little self about this? Tongue

Cutlass kitty demands treasure! Yaarrr!
SendMeLies
Blathering Buffoon

See if I care.

View Profile
Re: Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 16, 23:28:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ignore Launcher/ Seriously.
Play using TS3.exe
That is the real game. Launcher is a portal to connect to EA and eventually play the game. Just avoid it.
Ashkitty
Blathering Buffoon

Now with Less Mania!

View Profile
Re: Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror ?
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 16, 23:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the launcher to upload my crappy craptastic stuff to the crappy craptastic -- but free and easily linked to -- TS3 website.

Is there a non-launcher way for that? Cuz you sure as hell can't do through the website. Jerks.

Cutlass kitty demands treasure! Yaarrr!
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
Re: Can we talk about 64bit Russian Horror Version and x32 EAxis official Horror
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 16, 23:37:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

to be honest i did't know if it's a real 64bit version of the game, maybe the dude that pack this version of the game modify the path .. who knows...
anyway you can try find the file [PC]The_Sims_3_(EA)_[Repack].4902690.TPB.torrent

one you have installed the game you can change the language by editing the registry

this is the file.reg for the italian version just change Locale Country and Lang keys.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Core]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Core\Installed Games]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Core\Installed Games\sims3_dd]
"lang"="it_IT"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Sims]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sims\The Sims 3]
"Country"="IT"
"SKU"=dword:00000004
"DisplayName"="The Sims™ 3"
"Install Dir"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 3"
"Locale"="it-IT"
"Telemetry"=dword:00000000
"InstallStart"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Sims\The Sims 3]
"Country"="IT"
"Locale"="it-IT"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Sims\The Sims 3\ergc]
@="BNQYM4BT8D8FY8DXJRLD"
SendMeLies
Blathering Buffoon

See if I care.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 17, 01:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get rid of this torrent and get a new one. You don't have a "64 bit version" of the game, such version does not exist.
You have the borked beta version by Reloaded, I can tell by your serial number.
Uninstall this crap and get a proper version. This one will crash, won't upgrade properly, etc.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 17, 06:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get rid of this torrent and get a new one. You don't have a "64 bit version" of the game, such version does not exist.
Uninstall this crap and get a proper version. This one will crash, won't upgrade properly, etc.

Bollocks. You just need the RAZOR patch and the game will be up-to-date and fine. I'm still running that with Awesomemod and having no problems.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Roflganger
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 17, 07:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From his first post, it appears that he has a perfectly good retail version anyway, so I'd think all he needs is either a NOCD patch or Awesomemod (with the "Disable CD Check" option enabled) and he's good to go.

I'm still running the original RLD version, unpatched, and have had absolutely no problems.  I even have all store content installed, including Riverview.

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 17, 11:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why the hell did you say that i've said something that i didn't sayd ?

i didn't said that version is a 64BIT VERSION, but i've said that have been installed on the 64 programs folder.. and, btw this one didn't crash/freeze Tongue

Bollocks. You just need the RAZOR patch and the game will be up-to-date and fine. I'm still running that with Awesomemod and having no problems.
thnx for the tips Smiley
Roflganger
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 17, 11:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why the hell did you say that i've said something that i didn't sayd ?

i didn't said that version is a 64BIT VERSION, but i've said that have been installed on the 64 programs folder.. and, btw this one didn't crash/freeze Tongue

Considering that the title of the thread is "Can we talk about the 64bit...version" and that you claim the "Russian x64 work perfectly", how were you not saying it was a 64 bit version? 

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
TripleM
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 17, 14:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Core]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Core\Installed Games]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Core\Installed Games\sims3_dd]
"lang"="it_IT"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Sims]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sims\The Sims 3]
"Country"="IT"
"Locale"="it-IT"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Sims\The Sims 3]
"Country"="IT"
"Locale"="it-IT"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Sims\The Sims 3\ergc]
@="BNQYM4BT8D8FY8DXJRLD"
real 64 bit applications usually don't use this part of the registry.

when accessing the registry with standard methods on 64 bit windows versions, 64 bit apps access the usual tree, while 32 bit apps usually only access the Wow6432Node-tree.

the Wow6432Node-tree is some kind of replica of the original tree, but to separate 32 from 64 bit apps.

INTP
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: