More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 01:25:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  "Wait Outside"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Wait Outside"  (Read 3292 times)
Nimrod
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
"Wait Outside"
« on: 2009 June 16, 21:08:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone noticed this autonomous command in their game?  I've noticed it since day one, but haven't thought much of it until a mother nearly let her baby starve as dad was training a guest.  Guests over is when this happens in my game.  Doesn't seem to matter if the randomly afflicted sim knows the guest(s) or not and there is usually just one sim out of the active fambly in which this happens.  Sometimes more.  During this time, the sim just stands around doing nothing, much like the sims you may spy within inactive households.
Annette
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: "Wait Outside"
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 16, 22:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I have had it at my sims birthday party. All the guests were trying to wash their plates (good guests) but she was blocking the dishwasher with her 'wait outside' action. I just got her to move into another room and then chat to someone. I have only seen it that once, but as she lives alone there is no reason for her to get out of other peoples way.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: