More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 20:18:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Deleting CC
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Deleting CC  (Read 3767 times)
simaddict
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Deleting CC
« on: 2009 June 16, 05:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I downloaded the stuff here from the store, I didn't look at everything to see what I wanted & didn't want, and now I've found some stuff I don't want...I tried to delete it but the delete button is grayed out...same goes with patterns. Is there anyway to delete these items or am I stuck with them for good?
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Deleting CC
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 16, 06:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delete it from the launcher.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 16, 06:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deleting from the Launcher removes it from your game, but it won't give you your disk space back.   Tongue

Take the Sims3Packs you downloaded and put the ones you don't want aside.  Then delete your DCCache folder.  Then reinstall the downloads you want to keep.  Because it is such a hassle, it's best to avoid installing anything with the Launcher unless you are completely certain you want it.  To test something new in-game, back up your DCCache folder before installation to make the process less painful.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 16, 07:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can reclaim your space through the more simple expedient of just running all the the DCCache crap through s3rc, assuming you originally ran them through s3rc when you acquired them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
simaddict
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 16, 17:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys...just one more question. What about the stuff that came in full sets? Is there anyway to delete just a single object from it, or am I screwed as far as that goes?

Looks like I'll have to get my space back the hard way as I used Jfade's tool & didn't know you could run the DCCache stuff through it safely.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: