More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 21:20:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  What, in Heaven's name, is up with traits?! Scary Pic included
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What, in Heaven's name, is up with traits?! Scary Pic included  (Read 68948 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: What, in Heaven's name, is up with traits?! Scary Pic included
« Reply #75 on: 2009 June 25, 22:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that Ashkitty was refering to the OP's avatar, not mine. Mine looks nothing like an eye with metal bits sticking out, though morriganrant is correct. My avi is, indeed, a chaos symbol.

Ah, I think that I have blocked that Avatar. It grosses me out. Yours does have bits sticking out of it though, it was 2am and my mind gears down to the lowest common denominator naturally from years of doing tech help for the sims for people who know nothing about their computer. Questions with vague, simi-similar, details to an issue are common with this. I have a chaos star on a necklace somewhere. I was very upset when it was lost in the great wasteland on the bedroom.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009 June 26, 00:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason, all my sims kids(even ingame born) Look really good. Here's a picture of my newest born:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockermonkey999/3659519532/

I  made both his parents though, however. But still, all my kids are really good looking.

Oh, be still my heart. That is one fine-looking pudding.

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 June 26, 07:51:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that Ashkitty was refering to the OP's avatar, not mine. Mine looks nothing like an eye with metal bits sticking out, though morriganrant is correct. My avi is, indeed, a chaos symbol.

Ah, I think that I have blocked that Avatar. It grosses me out. Yours does have bits sticking out of it though, it was 2am and my mind gears down to the lowest common denominator naturally from years of doing tech help for the sims for people who know nothing about their computer. Questions with vague, simi-similar, details to an issue are common with this. I have a chaos star on a necklace somewhere. I was very upset when it was lost in the great wasteland on the bedroom.

It now occurs to me that Ashkitty was probably asking about my avatar, after all. I'd never noticed that it looks a bit like an eye with things sticking out of it (though how you can glean metal from a flat 2D image, I'm not exactly sure), but because I knew what it actually was, I just saw it as that.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
Ashkitty
Blathering Buffoon

Now with Less Mania!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 June 26, 12:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

....a reply here, too, since I see the confusion's not abated (I edited my original post to prevent further speculation).

Sorry! I was indeed talking about Opiumgirl, I could have sworn I said her name. Her avatar is, to me, a realistic, obvious orange eye with.. god knows what going on, beside from that. I still can't figure it out.

I do like your chaos symbol, but it doesn't warp my mind nearly as much. Sowwy. :3

Cutlass kitty demands treasure! Yaarrr!
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009 July 19, 01:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back from long summer vacation....
@ashkitty  Cheesy
My avatar is just a warped 3d display of insanity. I'm always pleased to know when I've grossed out someone enough to have the image banned or blocked.  I wish more people would say so.  Roll Eyes
 Heh, It doesn't "do" anything, really, it just kind of a dramatic expression.  The things on the side are just regular ol' pins.  Clockwork Orange twistedness...I can never get enough of it.
The only times I've ever removed an avatar was if it was flashing crazily or erratically playing the same animation over and over again but I did have one person express their dislike of the image via pm.  This was a while ago and I just did my best to assure the person that it was not real.  And it isn't.

More thread talk is:
I've seen some real fugly Sims coming out of the works, even by the "pros" (PeggySims, anyone?) Man, some of those Sims are just plain hideous though the hair doesn't help too much.  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15971.0.html
 See?  Even the best can make a HUGE puddinglish mess.  Grin
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 July 19, 02:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen some real fugly Sims coming out of the works, even by the "pros" (PeggySims, anyone?) Man, some of those Sims are just plain hideous though the hair doesn't help too much.  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15971.0.html

You're not seriously suggesting that Peggy is one of the best, are you?

That is the funniest thing I've read in ages.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
crunk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009 July 19, 02:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think her taste in sims, people, and life in general has already been shown as being a bit ... funny. The world, it is so ugly!

*faints from ugly*
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009 July 19, 20:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's why I quoted the word "pro".
Personally, I don't think so but, look at how "famous" she is?  I was sort of referring to her in a "Brittany Spears is a pro" kind of way. The way where she sucks mammoth ass but the masses can't get enough.  I try to cater to everyone, see.  Roll Eyes Obviously many of you/us here thinks that Peggy is some sort of "best", otherwise she wouldn't be in such a vast business but some here are enlightened enough to hate Brittany Spears for her lack of talent and not her personality or personal choices.
Really, though, some of her stuff is more fugly than the fugliest Sim I've seen posted on MTS (and there are some very scary ones).  Grin
I can't help it, it's still funny to me

I think her taste in sims, people, and life in general has already been shown as being a bit ... funny. The world, it is so ugly!

*faints from ugly*

Cheesy Indeed, there is much to be fainted over.
daydreamer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009 July 20, 02:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had a painful experience with TS3 genetics. Here are Adele's parents, Meredith and Dakota:

Here's Adele:

I gave her some plastic surgey but she became even uglier:

She grew up into a YA recently:

I gave her more plastic surgery. I think she finally looks like a human:

I don't understand what happened. I think Meredith and Dakota look decent, so WTF went wrong? Here's her brother to compare:

Seranation
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009 July 20, 05:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the boy had a lucky break inheriting his mum's nose.  Cheesy  Think it was just a unlucky roll of genetics.

I suppose Dakota's nose doesn't quite work so well on a female face.  Adele as a teen didn't look so bad (well... only the nose), but then you opted for facial surgery in a chopshop instead of a hospital.   Grin
minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009 July 20, 07:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She honestly looked okay until you took a hacksaw to her face.  I think all she needed was a slight flaring of the nostrils and she would have been fine.

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
chann
Corpulent Cretin

TS3: an "eye-opening tour de farce" (sic)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2009 July 20, 10:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I gave her some plastic surgey but she became even uglier:

Haven't we learned anything from Michael Jackson?
Nepheris
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009 July 20, 17:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My avatar is just a warped 3d display of insanity. I'm always pleased to know when I've grossed out someone enough to have the image banned or blocked.

I'm just cracked up by the fact that your poster title is 'Exasparating Eyesore'  Grin
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2009 July 20, 19:19:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus, daydreamer.  I don't know what the hell you did to that poor sim (were you MJ's personal plastic surgeon, too?), but in the last few pictures of her as an adult, she looks like she should be breaking out into "I'm Just a Sweet Transvestite" any minute now.

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009 July 20, 19:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your sim looked fine, but now you've created Frankenstein.

daydreamer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2009 July 20, 19:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I burst out laughing at the MJ comments.  Cheesy She doesn't look that bad. It's sad that I mucked up her face but oh well. Here's a close-up of her:

minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2009 July 20, 19:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I burst out laughing at the MJ comments.  Cheesy She doesn't look that bad. It's sad that I mucked up her face but oh well. Here's a close-up of her:

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 July 20, 19:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those cold, dead eyes and hollowed face will surely haunt my dreams for nights to come. *shudders*

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: 2009 July 20, 20:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does Stallone have a sister?  She looks like she could be it.

Too many retards
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 July 20, 20:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heehee...love the pics.  That last picture is really something...It's mostly her cheekbones and side profile that scare me. I'm usually all for a little brush-up but, this time, I think genetics may have been the way to go.  Roll Eyes
CheritaChen
Corpulent Cretin

INFP

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2009 July 20, 22:26:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your sim looked fine, but now you've created Frankenstein.

she looks like she should be breaking out into "I'm Just a Sweet Transvestite" any minute now.

So actually, you've created Frank N. Furter.

And to be fair, while Tim Curry in or out of drag doesn't really appeal to me, he's much less frightening than this Sim. Ugly doesn't necessarily bother me, but scary is another matter. I agree, with those cheekbones and the eyes, she is truly nightmare-inducing. Did you try fattening her cheeks a bit just to make her look less, emaciated um, harsh?
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 July 20, 22:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dr Frank N. Furter is gorgeous. Sorry, but I absolutely love Tim Curry, and him in drag is just hot.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2009 July 20, 22:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree.  Tim Curry, in and out of drag, is hot.  This, however, is the lovechild of Sylvester Stallone and Al Pacino in drag.

Too many retards
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2009 July 20, 22:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly. So no one else compare Curry to any sim abominations!

CheritaChen
Corpulent Cretin

INFP

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2009 July 20, 23:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But...but...it was precisely the two of you, ZB and Georgette, whose choices of description lead directly to the Tim Curry comparison! Are you now saying that you find daydreamer's victim to be "hot"?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: