More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 00:11:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Tuning mods - in testing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tuning mods - in testing  (Read 43905 times)
vincemw
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Tuning mods - in testing
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 23, 00:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how much or what kind of tuning you're doing. But one thing I've wanted the most for this game so far is for careers to be harder and/or take longer. More penalty for missing work and not making the requirements such as handy skill, and boss relationship. And so it takes much longer to get promoted. Maybe also so that raises are less. I have the sim life length at long so I have a few elders that are money machines, they just real in the dough and it seems a little to easy to me, especially when they're getting constant raises making more and more.
vincemw
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 23, 00:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and also if bills costed more. Bills are too cheap in the game compared to what sims make, I'd like to think bills would cover imaginary gas and repair costs for vehicles, house heating and water, rent and/or paying off your house costs. It should be harder to make your way in sim-life.
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 23, 07:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Marhis! Got a problem with the mod to train toddlers. Potty and walk are OK, but everytime my Sims try to teach talk they freeze. There is still no way to unfreeze them so I all the time have to evict the family and move them back to solve the problem.
I have only the awesome mod, two textures from Hysterical Paroxysm to replace the darned zzzz and musical notes and a mod from someone at MTS to read books faster. No ccs.

Potty training is OK even without mods because it takes a little bit time for toddler to do the job. They make funny faces and sound constipated before all runs out, but gives time to the skill meter to progress even if they are not so in need.
Walk and talk teaching is hell boring.
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 23, 22:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering, could you make this one with another flavor? Perhaps a 10 day instead of 2.

Just wondering, thanks.

I hope it's not too forward of me, but I went ahead and modded it myself.
Thank you very much, that helps immensely!

More Awesome Sig
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 August 14, 22:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the LTR mod stop the infernal pop-ups 'so and so is no longer a friend?'  I get them for people my sims have never met and I don't care if their relationship decays or not.
nastar
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 August 15, 17:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

have these been updated for the latest version of the sims 3 game?  my LTR stills gives 2 days.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2009 August 18, 17:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Potty training is definitely harder in TS3 because toddlers' bladders also seem to decay MUCH faster. I had a toddler with about 1/3 of a bladder bar, I clicked the toddler and went to potty train them, they'd soiled themselves before I'd had a chance to have my sim pick the toddler up.

You can still potty train them even if you dont make it in time. They will still learn from it. I dont see what is so difficult about it. I simply sat mine on the potty 4 times and they were trained. After that they have much better bladder control.

Bababorg
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 August 20, 07:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you! I tested the sim tuning mod and I just got my first auto lesbian! It also works with the auto woohoo so I am looking forward to a lot of conflicts and broken homes in my neighborhood in the future Grin
Buzzler
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 August 20, 16:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you! I tested the sim tuning mod and I just got my first auto lesbian! It also works with the auto woohoo so I am looking forward to a lot of conflicts and broken homes in my neighborhood in the future Grin
Am I missing something here? Which of these Hacks is supposed to enable autonomous same sex relationships?
Bababorg
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 August 21, 04:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A flirty lesbian auto flirted with her until she was converted. They were teens so guess no one had flirted with her before.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 December 04, 21:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Mahris,

Using Process Monitor method described at MTS "Package files and WA slowdown" thread, I identified that the computer is reading your marhis-LTRLasts10DaysNot2.package over and over and over again, thus slowing down the game. marhis-Genetics-Mutation1percent.package and marhis-SimTuning.package are not adversely affecting the game, but I haven't really played to see if they actually work.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 05, 02:08:24 by Lion » Logged

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
marhis-LTRLasts10DaysNot2.package for WA?
« Reply #36 on: 2009 December 04, 21:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting, I'm using the marhis-LTRLasts10DaysNot2.package file and it appears to be working fine. I haven't really noticed any huge game slowdown but I turned down my graphics before installing WA to preempt such behavior anyways.

marhis-LTRLasts10DaysNot2.package is an essential mod to me, maybe it could be updated for WA if this is the case?

More Awesome Sig
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 December 15, 19:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Mahris,

Your marhis-SimTuning is preventing sims from changing into martial arts outfit in WA.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 16, 13:32:43 by Lion » Logged

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
lordqarlyn
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 December 16, 07:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering, could you make this one with another flavor? Perhaps a 10 day instead of 2.

Just wondering, thanks.

I hope it's not too forward of me, but I went ahead and modded it myself.

Hehe, you know you could open the file with notepad and make the changes yourself. That's what I do with some of these mods....
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: