More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 16:11:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Removing multiple items from inventory
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Removing multiple items from inventory  (Read 15642 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Removing multiple items from inventory
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 13, 17:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SimLife goggles? I haven't seen these. I've only had two sims who would trash-dive, my homeless attempt, and a law enforcement officer. I got a pink diamond, a few teddy bears, and a ton of bath supplies. I just married in a klepto, though, so we'll see if I can find those goggles.

Pretty much everyone in my Riverview is considered rich now, and only half of the townies are actually employed. My three chosen households each have around $90k. Garlic and bell pepper farming pays. Eight perfect money trees pay more. They make around $15k every other day just from farming.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 13, 17:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What trait(s) does a Sim need in order to harvest trash bins? None of mine have ever been able to do it.
Does the Sim need to be at a neighbor's house?
dramamine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 14, 22:06:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, this makes me wonder if there is a bug in my game or if I'm really, really lucky (w/o the Lucky trait).

Every time my LEO sim rummages, he *always* finds rare gems/space rocks and the SimLife goggles. Every time, every can. Of course, I get about 6 piles of trash and afew papers per can, but I get at least 2 gems and one space rock. The gems are usually diamonds of different colors and the space rock is uncommon or higher.

Is it possible to have the Lucky trait and not know it? The LEO sim was the fire fighter (Fabian) until my gay Native American Leader of the Free World set his house on fire making Mac & Cheese. Huh
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 15, 00:27:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What trait(s) does a Sim need in order to harvest trash bins? None of mine have ever been able to do it.
Does the Sim need to be at a neighbor's house?

They need to not be neat Sims (or else in journalism, maybe law enforcement?) and at any occupied residential property except their own.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: