More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:07:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  How do you use the stinking Food Replicator?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How do you use the stinking Food Replicator?  (Read 7882 times)
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
How do you use the stinking Food Replicator?
« on: 2009 June 10, 21:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no options on the durned thing besides tinkering and upgrading, and they don't use it passively either. What is the use of this thing?
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: How do you use the stinking Food Replicator?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 10, 21:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no options on the durned thing besides tinkering and upgrading, and they don't use it passively either. What is the use of this thing?

You have to make a meal and store it on the food replicator.  Depending on its quality you will get 10 or 20 charges i believe.  Then you just select the food replicator and replicate a meal.  Your best off to do it on group meals you'll never need to cook again.
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 10, 21:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to make a meal and store it on the food replicator.  Depending on its quality you will get 10 or 20 charges i believe.  Then you just select the food replicator and replicate a meal.  Your best off to do it on group meals you'll never need to cook again.

Excellent, I would never have figured that out.
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 11, 08:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you haven't upgraded the memory on the replicator, you can store 3 meals, and replicate each of them 10 times. If however, you have done the memory upgrade, you can replicate each mean 20 times before you need to store something again.

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: