More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:57:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The whole thing is becoming a big pain in the $%%
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The whole thing is becoming a big pain in the $%%  (Read 19630 times)
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
Re: The whole thing is becoming a big pain in the $%%
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 10, 18:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Makes you wonder why they're actually giving it away for free.

The idea is to add value only for players who have a legal, registered game.  Too bad for them that Riverview was made widely available to everyone, pirates and all, within days.

LadyVatrovia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 10, 21:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cam here because I was looking for knowledgeable help...as for cross stitching? I haven't a clue, I don't sew.
MasterDinadan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 10, 23:07:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cam here because I was looking for knowledgeable help...

So stop back-talking people who give it to you.  The very first response told you exactly how to download and install Riverview without using the Download Manager and you were the one who got all nasty because that answer was not good enough for you.  If you have problems with your installation or your internet connection, make that clear and don't bitch at people for failing to take your special circumstances into account when you did not even make that much clear.

Of course, if you are not satisfied with the way you are being treated at MATY, feel free to take your business elsewhere.
JacquiES
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 10, 23:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand what is so hard about it all anyway.  I also have the sims on its own drive, with no internet connection, and I managed to get everything from the store, including Riverview, into my game- all by myself!  I also managed to get the arr version there too.  Download the things on your drive with internet connection(search here and ye shall find!) and then put them on the other drive.  Presto!
LadyVatrovia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 June 11, 14:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand what is so hard about it all anyway.  I also have the sims on its own drive, with no internet connection, and I managed to get everything from the store, including Riverview, into my game- all by myself!  I also managed to get the arr version there too.  Download the things on your drive with internet connection(search here and ye shall find!) and then put them on the other drive.  Presto!

Thanks...that was straight and simple!
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 June 11, 15:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks...that was straight and simple!

You couldn't figure that out for yourself?  Ouch!  You are full of fail.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: