More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:48:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide  (Read 44343 times)
Cheencheela
Asinine Airhead

Why even bother reading this?

View Profile
Re: I asked Pescado...If I could share The TS3 Prima Guide
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 10, 18:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what? We should all get together and make an Awesoma Guide, with all useful, accurate and USEFUL knowledge... (Enough useful? I THINK NOT! Useful, useful, awesomeradsauce information!)
*Begins brainstorming slogans*
« Last Edit: 2009 June 10, 21:31:21 by MiniMacker » Logged
PolecatEZ
Blathering Buffoon

Necatur Americanus - and I vote!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 10, 20:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://isohunt.com/download/99204285/Sims+3+prima.torrent

Just downloaded it, nothing dodgy, just the guide in .pdf when you unzip the files.
McCrea
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 10, 20:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The version in the rapidshare link in the first post is crap.  Which means, it's slightly blurry, which is evident when looking at the quality of the Pyro branding compared to the actual content.  I assumed I finally had glaucoma the first time I read it.

Just pointing the fact out so that we can track down a perfect one, like the torrent in the previous post to mine.  Not many seeders.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 10, 21:20:00 by McCrea » Logged
Hawg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 10, 22:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just pointing the fact out so that we can track down a perfect one

Email support @ EA - Ask them, they might know.
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 June 10, 23:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what? We should all get together and make an Awesoma Guide, with all useful, accurate and USEFUL knowledge... (Enough useful? I THINK NOT! Useful, useful, awesomeradsauce information!)
*Begins brainstorming slogans*

Judging by your previous posts and avatar, I'd say "we" doesn't include you. You should have just cut to the chase and said "those more awesome than me".
Erry
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 June 10, 23:45:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why thank you.  Cheesy

Now I can keep my MONIEZ from EA. :3

"I go to his page and I see 'Hot Lesbians' as a tab... keep your sex life to yourself, bitch."
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 June 11, 00:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for posting this here! I would have missed it anywhere else.

Edited for strong language
Hawg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 June 11, 01:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: BarkerSlayerOfHawgs

LMFAO?Huh......LAFFIN MY FAT ASS OFF.....HOGWATHA....HAWGGY HAWG

Heh. Nice to see you here x
McCrea
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 June 11, 03:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for shiny management Miss Malevolent.

Just pointing the fact out so that we can track down a perfect one
Email support @ EA - Ask them, they might know.

EA.  Brilliant.
psinatra
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 June 11, 12:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the PDF version. I tried to download this with my discount coupon that I got with the OverPriced Collector's Edition. ($20 for a 2GB plumb bob, what was I thinking?) Of course, the discount code doesn't register or reflect in the price at checkout. And, there's no Mac OS version. I like this download version much better for the price.  Grin
whirledpeas
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 June 11, 23:29:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that the shared stuff (i.e. Sims Store material) is being displayed so openly, even here.  Generally that's restricted to the sister site, which is not usually directly named.

- Gus

What's the sister site, if you don't mind my asking? If it's as amazing as this forum has been at helping me get through Sims 3 without killing myself, I want in.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2009 June 12, 00:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the sister site, if you don't mind my asking?

It's PMBD.  The booty has been good for the community in my opinion, but the forums are far, far less Awesome -- although you'll still want to lurk for a bit to get the feel of things before posting.  Get your game help here, and go there if you want to rant about paysites.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 June 12, 07:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And don't take any shit from Pottymouth Paden. She thinks she's the Bees' Knees and the Ducks' Nuts of PMBD.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2009 June 12, 15:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated with mediafire link.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
lowbart
Blathering Buffoon

Why? Why?

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 June 19, 03:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The version in the rapidshare link in the first post is crap.  Which means, it's slightly blurry, which is evident when looking at the quality of the Pyro branding compared to the actual content.  I assumed I finally had glaucoma the first time I read it.

Just pointing the fact out so that we can track down a perfect one, like the torrent in the previous post to mine.  Not many seeders.

Why don't you just go to a store, pick up the book, read some of it, and put it back? From what I've heard about this book, and what I know about Prima guides in general, 5 minutes should be enough to get all the useful information.

Wah wah, the quality of something that someone on the internet took the time to upload for me, and provided to me for free, is slightly reduced!
* lowbart holsters his flamethrower.

I dunno. I'm just going to take a look at it to get a better idea of whether I want to pirate the game after JMP finishes his first TS3 Director's Cut.

Quote from: Liz
I find it particularly disingenuous of Seabolt to attempt to claim that "Advertising is very organic to the 'Sims 3' experience." Apparently 'organic' is code for "We thought of some places we can stick it." Should they run out of ideas, I could gladly recommend some nice, organic place
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 June 19, 05:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that the shared stuff (i.e. Sims Store material) is being displayed so openly, even here.  Generally that's restricted to the sister site, which is not usually directly named.
We don't have any Sims Store material here. What users post and find on other sites is not something we can control. On PMBD, the discussion of such would simply be offtopic and wind up straight in Sharkbait as a result, as PMBD has a specific and narrow focus.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 June 20, 01:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you just go to a store, pick up the book, read some of it, and put it back? From what I've heard about this book, and what I know about Prima guides in general, 5 minutes should be enough to get all the useful information.

Wal-Mart has theirs in freaking cases.
McCrea
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 June 20, 19:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just pointing the fact out so that we can track down a perfect one, like the torrent in the previous post to mine.  Not many seeders.

Wah wah, the quality of something that someone on the internet took the time to upload for me, and provided to me for free, is slightly reduced!
* lowbart holsters his flamethrower.

Bullshit questions; bullshit answers:  I'm too lazee to get my ass off the computer to get the store.  Doubt I even remember how to open a book, let alone read 50 pages per minute as you recommend.  That's gotta be hazardous, surely approaching maximum paper-cutage.

READ AGANE "Just pointing the fact out so that we can track down a perfect one."  Poor version was linked.  I said so.  Good version is now linked.  Don't argue with success.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 June 20, 22:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

High crime rate at your Wal-mart? They are just laying around in a rack at mine.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 June 21, 03:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

High crime rate at your Wal-mart? They are just laying around in a rack at mine.

They're in a case at my nearest one, too. XD They even insist on carrying it to the register for you. That's some important $15 there, apparently. >.>

~Raene/Nikki
Eventually I might plop something of interest here.
Rockermonkey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009 June 21, 05:00:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for this Smiley I wasn't even gonna get it...Now I'm still not, but I still have it XD
Budgie
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 June 22, 00:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're in a case at my nearest one, too. XD They even insist on carrying it to the register for you. That's some important $15 there, apparently. >.>
Yeah, it's the same way at my Wal-mart. Target isn't quite as paranoid, but their version is shrink wrapped so as to prevent someone from actually (God forbid) perusing the book before reading it.
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 June 23, 14:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it's the same way at my Wal-mart. Target isn't quite as paranoid, but their version is shrink wrapped so as to prevent someone from actually (God forbid) perusing the book before reading it.
To peruse means to read thoroughly. One does not peruse a book while in the store.
But anyway, I thought books were usually shrink-wrapped because of sexually explicit content. What the the hell do they think there's in this guide?  Tongue

INEPT INTP
McCrea
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 June 23, 18:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To peruse means to read thoroughly.

I intended to say thank you very much for correcting this common misunderstanding.  But rather than trust you outright, I looked it up.

peruse
1 a: to examine or consider with attention and in detail : study
b: to look over or through in a casual or cursory manner
2: read ; especially : to read over in an attentive or leisurely manner

EDIT:  I can't get my head out of dictionaries.
dictionary.com suckz.  1.to read through with thoroughness or care.  2.to read.  3.to survey or examine in detail.
dictionary.cambridge.org    -- to read through something, especially in order to find the part you are interested in:

It seems to be about 50/50 on thoroughness.   Shocked  What a stupid word.
I now figure I have to poke you for erroneously correcting someone.
So, get poked, tard.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 23, 19:10:09 by McCrea » Logged
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 June 23, 19:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But anyway, I thought books were usually shrink-wrapped because of sexually explicit content. What the the hell do they think there's in this guide?  Tongue

The shrink wrap is also there to protect the book in some cases. Player's guides suffer a lot of damage in store by people who really just do not give a shit.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: