More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 13:52:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Quick question about having babies with neighbors/townies...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Quick question about having babies with neighbors/townies...  (Read 4076 times)
pseudonymph
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Quick question about having babies with neighbors/townies...
« on: 2009 June 08, 23:16:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey good people, I have a question...

One of my playables had a baby with some random townie chick, and I looked to see if she was on the map, and I couldn't find her house, therefore I guess she lives who the hell knows. With that said, how is he supposed to see his newborn child?? It's not like he can invite the child over. I tried inviting the mother over but she only brings herself. Ideas? Thanks.
bklileforyou
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Quick question about having babies with neighbors/townies...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 08, 23:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

as a challenge I had to deliver food I cooked to someone and I wasnt sure where he lived, so what I did was call him over, then asked him to leave.  I followed him home after he got into his car.  I had to keep pausing the game to make sure I didnt lose him, and sure enough I found his house.  you could try that.
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 09, 00:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey good people, I have a question...

One of my playables had a baby with some random townie chick, and I looked to see if she was on the map, and I couldn't find her house, therefore I guess she lives who the hell knows. With that said, how is he supposed to see his newborn child?? It's not like he can invite the child over. I tried inviting the mother over but she only brings herself. Ideas? Thanks.

What bklileforyou said may work, although it can be very difficult to follow without losing them.  If the baby is a newborn, the mother will usually bring it with them.  If it's a toddler, they will bring it occasionally.  I suggest inviting her over a couple more times.

as a challenge I had to deliver food I cooked to someone and I wasnt sure where he lived, so what I did was call him over, then asked him to leave.  I followed him home after he got into his car.  I had to keep pausing the game to make sure I didnt lose him, and sure enough I found his house.  you could try that.

When you receive a challenge, all you have to do is zoom out by clicking the magnifying glass.  You will see a colored icon showing you exactly where that person is.  Much easier than the pause-follow-pause method.  Wink
pseudonymph
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 09, 00:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the tips. I'll try those suggestions Smiley.

Edit: I found her by following her car! Also, the reason I couldn't find her on the map the first time is because she's part of a household with an entirely different last name from hers.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 09, 02:58:49 by pseudonymph » Logged
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 09, 03:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In map view, make sure it's set to either show all or to show friend households. This will turn household indicators a light orange color if you know anyone in them. Then you can mouse over the households to see what members are in residence. If a sim you are looking for should be home at that time, it's the best way. Check at midnight. Almost everyone is home at midnight.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: