More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:02:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Where do dead babies/toddlers go?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Where do dead babies/toddlers go?  (Read 17115 times)
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Where do dead babies/toddlers go?
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 11, 23:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I think the simulation of the town is alright. I was spying on my neighbors and saw them going up to bed, sitting down and eating through the windows, another was reading a book. I wasn't invited in so the objects were invisible but they seemed to be handling. I also saw a toddler playing with the activity table through the window. I'm sure they probably don't do anything when their house isn't in view but when it is, it seems fine to me. I haven't did the phone call thing but that is pretty lame, they faked it in the first trailer as always.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 12, 13:33:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh, I set a guy to teaching his son to walk, out in their front yard. I then saved & switched active-house to the women across the street (to give some stuff to her kids) and looked across the street in time to see the guy finish teaching his son to walk.  Grin
GnatGoSplat
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 12, 15:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I think the simulation of the town is alright. I was spying on my neighbors and saw them going up to bed, sitting down and eating through the windows, another was reading a book. I wasn't invited in so the objects were invisible but they seemed to be handling. I also saw a toddler playing with the activity table through the window. I'm sure they probably don't do anything when their house isn't in view but when it is, it seems fine to me. I haven't did the phone call thing but that is pretty lame, they faked it in the first trailer as always.

Yeah, they do go about their business when you're watching.
I tried the phone call thing awhile ago, I had my sim call Cycl0n3 Sw0rd while he was in the park eating a picnic meal.  He stopped moving, just sat there, and got ++ over his head, but he wasn't talking on the phone.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 16, 01:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One more reason for a Firefox/Ad Block combo. I already have it blocked. Is it the one of the eye with things stuck in it? Things in eyes really freak me out. Conspiracy Theory. Ew.

Yeah, it's that one, and why didn't I think of adblocking it?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: