More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:17:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World of Puddings
| | | |-+  Sim Tigerlilley TS3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim Tigerlilley TS3  (Read 19478 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
Sim Tigerlilley TS3
« on: 2009 June 08, 01:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah.  I hate her, but it's 3am and I'm sick of trying.   Will probably update this when more CC comes out and I'm better at the sliders.

Name: Tigerlilley Hentaibait

Body type: Skinny malinky.
Traits:
Excitable, Frugal, Party Animal, Commitment Issues, Absent Minded

Other stuff:
Fav food: Sushi
Fav Music: Indie
Fav colour: Black

* Tigerlilley_Hentaibait.rar (479.52 KB - downloaded 504 times.)

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
Re: Sim Tigerlilley TS3
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 08, 02:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the streaks, that's one thing I do definitely like about TS3.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 08, 07:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, I think she's a cute puddin', Tiger; though I admit I do rather miss your old TS2 high ponytail. Smiley

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 08, 07:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry, it's only a matter of time before people start making hairs and clothes again and we can put Stupidlilley back in her Hentai-hair and schoolgirl outfit.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 08, 13:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah.  I hate her, but it's 3am and I'm sick of trying.

LOL TIGER!  I think you have summed up what a lot of us have been thinking.  Still and all, it's a good pudding.  Nicely expressive eyebrows, and the full figure pics also seem to have an "I'm fed up with this!" expression.

Tribulatio proxima est
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 08, 18:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just couldn't get her mouth to sit any further down her face.  Also I couldn't find a blonde type colour in the colour wheel so her hair is kinda green...

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 08, 19:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She sort of looks like Malibu PJ ( barbie doll)

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 08, 19:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also I couldn't find a blonde type colour in the colour wheel so her hair is kinda green...

Real blonde hair is slightly more to the orange side than EAxis has ever made it.

phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 08, 20:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I got closer to my actual blondish-brownish hair with TS3, but it's still not quite right.  It's difficult!  She's very cute, Tigerlilley.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 08, 23:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Getting the color right should be easy for you camera-whores.

First, you take a picture of your hair at close range with the camera. Then you open up MSPAINT. You take the eyedropper tool and snarf the RGB values from the picture. Then you enter those values into the game. Voila!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 09, 02:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Getting the color right should be easy for you camera-whores.

First, you take a picture of your hair at close range with the camera. Then you open up MSPAINT. You take the eyedropper tool and snarf the RGB values from the picture. Then you enter those values into the game. Voila!

Considering this is coming from someone who has proclaimed he has no skills of an artist, I am impressed by the stupidly simple logic of this.  And upset by the fact I didn't think of it!  Roll Eyes

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 June 09, 02:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, make the relevant updates and send in new pix. Chop-chop. And it doesn't need skills of an artist for this. It just needs skills of an oafish barbarian.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 June 09, 04:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hairs are as recolourable as clothes in TS3.  You should be able to manipulate the colour tool to get whatever colour you want.

Also, in my game, I have moved sim-Tiger's mouth down a bit.  Unfortunately, CAS does not look the same as the in-game version.  In-game Tigerlilley is still a bit barbiedoll looking.

You might be happy to hear that the gossip going around my 'hood suggests that she's rich.  She has a house with a pool that she shares with Witch and Trepie.

Tribulatio proxima est
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 June 09, 07:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Tigerlilley and Trepie? Awesome! That WILL be fun.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

brainless piece of sack of fruitcakes

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 June 09, 14:53:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find the color wheel almost impossible to control with any degree of accuracy. (Is it just me, or does the selection circle almost always "jump" slightly when clicked on?) I make an estimate using the swatches or the wheel and then adjust by increments in the RGB panel, usually starting with increments of 10.

This is a good start, but the RGB values will still almost certainly have to be adjusted manually due to lighting/color cast (especially if you use a webcam).

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 June 09, 15:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, make the relevant updates and send in new pix. Chop-chop. And it doesn't need skills of an artist for this. It just needs skills of an oafish barbarian.

You oafish barbarian.  I iz NOT a camarawhore, thankyouverymuch.  Can't speak for the others.  My Sim will remain as is, because she is unacceptable to you anyway since her head is on right.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 June 10, 00:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a good start, but the RGB values will still almost certainly have to be adjusted manually due to lighting/color cast (especially if you use a webcam).
I have no idea what that means. Same RGB values = same color, no?

Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 June 10, 03:11:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea what that means. Same RGB values = same color, no?

Yes, but the color in the photo does not necessarily equal the color of the object. Think of how bluish webcam photos tend to be, for instance. If the photo is properly color-balanced and the lighting conditions aren't extreme this won't be a problem. Otherwise, the options are to either fix the colors in Photochop/Gimp/whatever, or tweak them in the game.

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 June 10, 03:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nanacake
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 June 10, 04:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is Tint Color and then Brightness/Contrast. Tint adjusts on the circle and Brightness/Contrast on the slider. If you use the preset color blocks in CAST, someone with photoshop eyes like mine, notices the gray is not grayscale, but actually a gray blue/green. To get a true no color gray, you must use the white preset or using the hex, and then move the slider to lessen the brightness. It's driving me nuts they messed up the preset grays, and there is no pink or matte on the presets. I started making my own presets in misc category but I wish you could save them in the color blocks! I have spent way too much time with colors until I started using this-  http://colorschemedesigner.com/ This site is a MUST if you're having issues like I am with it. Also has color vision deficiency options and useful for making matching/complimenting pattern hues if you're not so artistically inclined.  CAST eats my OCD for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 June 10, 14:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

pancake bunny

Poorly lit photo.

RGB values plugged into game.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 June 11, 14:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like you measured one of the dark shadow spots. Measure from one of the light spots!

Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 June 11, 14:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like you measured one of the dark shadow spots. Measure from one of the light spots!

I know it looks like that, but trust me, I used the light bits. Try it yourself with that photo.

The thing is that the colors overall in the game are quite bright and saturated, so colors dropped in from an average amateur photo are going to tend to look washed out in comparison.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 11, 14:47:07 by Nailati » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: