More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 01:38:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  DasmX86Dll.dll Not Found Issue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: DasmX86Dll.dll Not Found Issue  (Read 45839 times)
Hallie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: DasmX86Dll.dll Not Found Issue
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 21, 21:31:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Morriganrant

If you you had clicked on the 8.12 you would have realised there are only release notes and no download buttons. It is not beyond most people who post on the internet forums here to actually click the link at the bottom of their drivers page. Unfortunately, I can not magically reconstitute the correct driver from a page with no downloads.

midix

I have the same card as you actually, the thing with me is it only crashes after giving me the error code 13 for saving. But this is just a recent thing, Figured out I can usually get 1 or 2 saves without that error. But it does seem to pop up after I more than one sim in my active house now. Though in fairness it may also have been the length of time I was playing....
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: DasmX86Dll.dll Not Found Issue
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 22, 03:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Morriganrant

If you you had clicked on the 8.12 you would have realised there are only release notes and no download buttons. It is not beyond most people who post on the internet forums here to actually click the link at the bottom of their drivers page. Unfortunately, I can not magically reconstitute the correct driver from a page with no downloads.

midix

I have the same card as you actually, the thing with me is it only crashes after giving me the error code 13 for saving. But this is just a recent thing, Figured out I can usually get 1 or 2 saves without that error. But it does seem to pop up after I more than one sim in my active house now. Though in fairness it may also have been the length of time I was playing....
You would be surprised how many people there are out there who can not figure out where to go for drivers.
Odd, I had gotten my drivers from that page before, thus why I hadn't gone directly to the page. I think that it may have been one of my posts you had read about recommending those drivers, because I had issues with Spore until I installed those. I may still have a copy of it, maybe.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: