More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:24:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Will we be able to import our own music into Build/Buy mode?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Will we be able to import our own music into Build/Buy mode?  (Read 6960 times)
Hraklis
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Will we be able to import our own music into Build/Buy mode?
« on: 2009 June 05, 11:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys...
One question..In The Sims 2 we were able to import our own music into the Buy/Build/Cas/Neighborhood mode by the music folder under My documents...
So my question.....has anyone still figured out how to import our music into these modes yet?
I really dont like the EA music and i want to import my own on the game....
Sad
whoachica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Will we be able to import our own music into Build/Buy mode?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 13, 00:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this hasn't been an active thread for a while and I'm committing necromancy, but I want to know this and cannot seem to find an answer anywhere!  I just want to know if we can add custom music elsewhere other than the custom music file that only plays on the radio. If it's impossible I would like to know.  Huh
« Last Edit: 2009 December 13, 02:35:03 by whoachica » Logged
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 13, 02:01:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You certainly don't know about searching do you?

whoachica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 13, 02:24:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sure do know about searching, which is how I stumbled upon this thread....
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 13, 02:28:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An ellipsis only needs 3 periods, which concludes that you are a moron.

whoachica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 13, 02:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An ellipses only needs 3 periods, which concludes that you are a moron.

And I'm the moron............ Roll Eyes
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 13, 02:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An ellipses only needs 3 periods, which concludes that you are a moron.

And I'm the moron............ Roll Eyes

Why are you even bothering to try and correct my grammar? Also, enough with the ellipsis abuse! Grammar is taken very seriously here, tard.

whoachica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 13, 02:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I obviously do know how to search because I dug up this thread.  That shows I certainly did search for an answer.  If you have done some searching and have found an answer then your reply could have been constructive if you were able to point me in the correct direction. 

And as for your grammar, it's pretty ridiculous to point out flaws in the way I type, when you yourself cannot post a sentence without sounding retarded.
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 13, 02:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I obviously do know how to search because I dug up this thread.  That shows I certainly did search for an answer.  If you have done some searching and have found an answer then your reply could have been constructive if you were able to point me in the correct direction.  

And as for your grammar, it's pretty ridiculous to point out flaws in the way I type, when you yourself cannot post a sentence without sounding retarded.

Just because you dig up an old thread does not make you very special at all. Heck you didn't even have to use this site to find your answer. Google would've helped you out. Just because you're new you do not get any special treatments. You have to do the job yourself. We are not a "nice" sim site like others seem to be. This is a whole new territory. Maybe you'll enjoy flailing your arms about in Retardo Land?

whoachica
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 December 13, 03:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, I have done a ton of searching on this topic at google and MTS2 (I posted this very same question there months ago and it never was solved)! I came here as a last resort for this very reason (people who act like it's an obvious answer and act like they know what the hell they're talking about, but really don't). I figured that I might actually discover the answer at this site.  It's pretty retarded for you to assume that I haven't done any research on this topic just like it would be pretty retarded for me to assume you would actually have the answer to this question.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 13, 03:36:31 by whoachica » Logged
ProfPlumbob
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 December 13, 08:06:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I obviously do know how to search because I dug up this thread.  That shows I certainly did search for an answer.  If you have done some searching and have found an answer then your reply could have been constructive if you were able to point me in the correct direction. 

Just because you dig up an old thread does not make you very special at all. Heck you didn't even have to use this site to find your answer. Google would've helped you out. Just because you're new you do not get any special treatments. You have to do the job yourself. We are not a "nice" sim site like others seem to be. This is a whole new territory. Maybe you'll enjoy flailing your arms about in Retardo Land?

no, this place IS a nice sim site, as long as you're not a douche or lack common sense.  You sir, are being a douche!  You do not wish to help this person, but troll their thread instead.  It's one thing to help someone out and make fun of them afterwards(but still being helpful in the process), but to just say this place is jerk-land by justifying your trolling makes you completely useless and paints this awesome community as unhelpful assholes, which they are not!   

Imagination will often carry us to places that never were. But without it we go nowhere.  -Carl Sagan
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 December 13, 08:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this hasn't been an active thread for a while and I'm committing necromancy, but I want to know this and cannot seem to find an answer anywhere!  I just want to know if we can add custom music elsewhere other than the custom music file that only plays on the radio. If it's impossible I would like to know.  Huh
Answer: There is no known method of doing so at this time, unless you want to actually alter the core data files of the game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2009 December 13, 09:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to stop all music *except* that from game objects (eg stereo and TV).   Is there a way of doing that?

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 December 13, 20:32:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to stop all music *except* that from game objects (eg stereo and TV).   Is there a way of doing that?

A guy/gal posted in the pudding factory a series of mods to kill all kinds of sound, including loading music, EditTown music, buy mode/build mode/CAS music, conception music, wish fulfillment music, object break music, etc. Then he/she took offense or something and just up and disappeared. So, yes there definitely is a way of doing that.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: