More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:17:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Heartbreaker LTW question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Heartbreaker LTW question  (Read 15321 times)
Trinity
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Heartbreaker LTW question
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 22, 00:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of confusing LTWs, I've been playing the Shallow family in Riverview. Kurt, the eldest, is a widow according to his bio and he has the gold digger LTW. In the Riverview graveyard, there is a Sasha Shallow; I thought she was Kurt's dead wife and so sent him there every night to get a glimpse of her (and it took over a sim week to finally get a look at her, grr.) Anyway, it seems that either the relationship is borked or she was related to a different branch of the Shallow family because they had to be introduced and there was no LTW fulfillment, which is something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY. Oh well, hopefully you will learn from my fail. Luckily, he's been putting the moves on Hannah Jones, so maybe there's time to make her leave Aiden, marry Kurt and kill her off before he kicks it.

I have the same problem, only I killed Tom the son, so that June could get her LTW and see his ghost. When he showed up... nothing. It said ex-husband when she talked to him and got no wish fulfillment. Is the unlinking at death to blame for this? I have a feeling this is an unattainable LTW. Has anyone succeeded with it?

I was able to complete this one. It was Agnes Crumplebottom, she was electrocuted, my sim was there when she died, and his LTW was fulfilled as she jumped into her urn.  Maybe the sim has to witness the death.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: