More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 10:10:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World of Puddings
| | | |-+  TS3 Spookymuffin
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 Spookymuffin  (Read 10546 times)
spookymuffin
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
TS3 Spookymuffin
« on: 2009 June 03, 11:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Traits:
Artistic.
Computer Whiz.
Coward (Even at 22 18 I'm still afraid of the dark).
Family Orientated.
Genius (I don't really consider myself a genius IRL but I think that you need this trait to unlock the lifetime wish for the science career).
Bookworm.
Couch Potato.
Good sense of humour.
Heavy Sleeper.
Neat.

Lifetime Wish:
Become a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder.

Favourites:
Fish and Chips.
Classical Music (Why is there no "metal" option?)
Black.

Voice:
Voice 3 at a higher pitch.

Her hair is from the store, I have no idea what would happen if you tried to use this sim and don't have that particular hairstyle installed. Go download it in the TS3 Store thread in Peasantry.

*edit*

Update on Puddingcraft: I have overcome the feeble pedestrian limitations on trait maximum in Awesomemod. Now you can reflect the true you with as many traits as it takes, at least on the list. Feel free to list additional traits you rightfully deserve...although if they're bad ones, I'm sure we already can supply them for you. Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus!

Extra traits have been added accordingly.

* Spooky_Muffin.rar (388.43 KB - downloaded 372 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 June 03, 13:38:29 by spookymuffin » Logged

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
Re: TS3 Spookymuffin
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 03, 12:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. I really need to retool myself!  Tongue
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

brainless piece of sack of fruitcakes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 03, 13:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Why is there no "metal" option?)

I KNOW, RITE?

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 05, 07:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is there no metal? There is no metal probably due to the same reason we can't replace the annoying defaults with our own music, except for the custom channel.* RAWR.

Big Cat is displeased.

* I suspect some family-friendly excuse of some sort, myself. Or lazy coding. Goodness, what if Mom walks in on lil' Twelven Sheeplebritches listening to Incubus or Cannibal Corpse or Riskay or something while the game is playing? Some parentals might be obliged to complain to EA about "their" choice of appropriate dollhouse game music.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 05, 07:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you think back to TS2, metal wasn't bought in until a later EP.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
spookymuffin
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 05, 10:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was definitely a metal music station in the base game. All of the music stations that came with the base game have songs without credited artists (unlike later EPs that had songs by well known artists in them), the metal station is one of them.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 05, 11:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was definitely a metal music station in the base game. All of the music stations that came with the base game have songs without credited artists (unlike later EPs that had songs by well known artists in them), the metal station is one of them.

Are you certain? I thought Metal came in with University, when we got MOAR musical instruments so that we could play along?

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
spookymuffin
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 05, 11:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you certain? I thought Metal came in with University, when we got MOAR musical instruments so that we could play along?

100%. We got the "College Rock" music station with University.

Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

brainless piece of sack of fruitcakes

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 05, 11:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as metal not being family-friendly, it's not like we're talking about them replicating Goblin Cock or something. Bands like Metallica (not my cup of tea, just an example) are very mainstream, certainly more so than...maracas. Obviously devil-worshipping lyrics aren't an issue with Simlish. In conclusion, EA are fucking pussies.

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

Salomon
Weeaboo Pee Fancier
Blathering Buffoon

Desperate yet?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 06, 02:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of the music stations that came with the base game have songs without credited artists

Is there a list online with the names of the uncredited artists?

Sorry, I think you can still hold it a bit more...
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 06, 11:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the songs were written by people who work at EA. Most likely, there's not any artist to credit as such, but you could always check, well, the game credits.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 06, 12:00:46 by Tsarina » Logged

INEPT INTP
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: