More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 16:00:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World of Puddings
| | | |-+  Zazazu hates pudding
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Zazazu hates pudding  (Read 15316 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Zazazu hates pudding
« on: 2009 June 03, 21:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I think I got this right. Pudding Zaza will appear in your Library, because I effed up initially and I'm not remaking her. She is also more casual than she should be in her everyday wear, since I was basing her off of what I'm wearing today around the house. As a result, she is even more about yoga pants than I am. Notice: I have a big nose and a childlike voice. Other people like it. I don't.

A less slobby everyday outfit for me would be jeans, with either a t-shirt or that peasant shirt, or a sweater. No skirts. Those are only used for shock value. No heels. No heels at all. My ankle is screwed to hell from spraining it too many times.

Stats: Bookworm, Clumsy, Couch Potato, Flirty, Friendly. Pretty much any LTW is okay, except for those that involve having multiple loves at once or involve athletics. "Leader of the Free World" is kind of a joke, because my last boss was always saying I should run for President. Food: Salmon. Music: Electronica. Color: Teal. Or Blue. Technically, it's cerulean. Voice: hella squeaky.

* Zazazu_Abubu.rar (333.89 KB - downloaded 469 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 June 30, 00:11:46 by Zazazu » Logged

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
Re: Zazazu hates pudding
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 05, 14:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a package file Pumpkin.  We need the .sim

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 05, 15:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know. Read first paragraph. I just learned how to fix it without recreating her five seconds ago, but won't be able to actually do it until I'm back Sunday. Stay tuned.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 05, 16:57:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a fine sim, and the overall facial structure is quite realistic looking (as opposed to overly puddingy).  There's something odd with the mouth, though.  Makes the sim have a constant pained expression. 

TS3 lips are frankly horrible - they always look worse in game than they do in CAS I find.  My first attempts at a self-sim yesterday were all discarded due to horrid lips.  Have not fine tuned my slider skills there yet, apparently.

Tribulatio proxima est
Nailati
Jailbird
Retarded Reprobate

brainless piece of sack of fruitcakes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 05, 17:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lip controls are the worst. THE WORST. If you try to make any shape other than sneer-mouth they go all weird. Impossible to do a cupid's bow.

With my frock coat and cane I look rather dashing / And my dapper burnsides make me truly look smashing / I keep an eye peeled to see urchins for thrashing / Then I say to them "Good day, sir!" as an epic tongue-lashing. - notovny

kazebird
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 05, 21:27:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's because they hate how they look so much.

"Of course I'm alright! But supposing I wasn't alright! I mean, this thing makes me feel in such a way that I'd be very worried if I felt like that about somebody else feeling like this about that. Do you understand?"
Bugger
Lipless Loser

off on another strange Bugger tangent...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 06, 04:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZazazuPudding's sleep ensemble is hawt.  I dig the Tshirt and panties.

TS3 lips are frankly horrible - they always look worse in game than they do in CAS I find.

I was ogling KofiPudding's lips and thinking how nice they were.

<Dark_Trepie> Booty's go OHHH!. Pirate Booty's go ARRR!
TashaYarrr
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 06, 20:24:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hum. Darker hair and brown eyes, and this is probably the closest to a self-sim I could make. "Flirty" replaced with "Dislikes Children", though.

YashaTard pudding rendered unnecessary.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 21, 03:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*BastDawn kicks Zazazu

Where's the .sim version?   Sad

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 21, 04:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, what the heck is this? It's a .package, which is not a recognized format of TS3 sims at all! Plus, it's too small to be a TS3 puddingfile. Did you send us your *TS2* sim again?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 21, 10:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zaza and MetalKatt need to make with the .sim-filin', because I am not going to randomly shove .package files willy-nilly into the game to get my MATYsims, but DO WANT to Catch Them All. Tongue

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 June 21, 11:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm unclear as to HOW one shoves a package file in, given that it's not the proper file, or how you even produced one!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 June 21, 11:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm unclear as to HOW one shoves a package file in, given that it's not the proper file, or how you even produced one!

I guess it's from the Sims3Package which is created if you choose "share" instead of "save to bin" in CAS. It should be an household and not a sim, also.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 June 21, 14:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zaza and MetalKatt need to make with the .sim-filin'

Yes.  This.  Go Zazazu.  Do eeet nao!

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print