More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 15:32:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  REAL Final Version
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: REAL Final Version  (Read 25027 times)
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: REAL Final Version
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 04, 23:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question, what's up with the whole RZR version and stuff like that?
My brother installed the arrr version of the game, but I have no clue if I need to update something or not, and if so, how? xD

If the version he installed was the very first one (Reloaded), then you need to get the Razor patch (it's around 700 mb), but it will leave your game in english, I wanted mine in spanish, but there was nothing I could do, not even on the windows registry Sad

I'm currently downloading this and the full Razor release, but the speeds of the torrents from PB are terrible!

Nothing to see here.
Salomon
Weeaboo Pee Fancier
Blathering Buffoon

Desperate yet?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 04, 23:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted mine in spanish

Why? Did they make a good job this time? The spanish TS2 was terrible (e.g. they would put "write in dairy" as "escribir en el periodico" that means "write in newspaper" instead of "escribir en el diario"  Roll Eyes.)

Sorry, I think you can still hold it a bit more...
Doc Doofus
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 05, 00:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I spent all of last night playing the retail version that was uploaded to Demoid by KChrissey.  (About a thousand downloaders went from 99.9% to seeders all at the same time.  What fun!)

It works perfectly.  I mounted with Daemon Tools, disabled internet and installed .  I used one of the Razor1911 keys. 

After installing, I deleted the desktop shortcut and replaced it with a handmade shortcut to TS3.exe.  That's in order to avoid using the "Launcher," which phones home and might undo all your nice work.

I'm using no crack, no NoCD, just the vanilla TS3.exe from the install.

Not a glitch.  I have the extra content, including Riverview and cars and clothes in some other downloads, and I will try installing them tonight and see how that goes.  But I can say I'm quite content with the stability of things so far.

Medusa stared at the two creatures approaching her across the Piazza and, instantly recognizing them as Spanish Gorgons, attempted to stall them by greeting them in their native tongue, "Gorgons, Hola!"
AlbinoBambi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 05, 13:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question, what's up with the whole RZR version and stuff like that?
My brother installed the arrr version of the game, but I have no clue if I need to update something or not, and if so, how? xD

If the version he installed was the very first one (Reloaded), then you need to get the Razor patch (it's around 700 mb), but it will leave your game in english, I wanted mine in spanish, but there was nothing I could do, not even on the windows registry Sad

I'm currently downloading this and the full Razor release, but the speeds of the torrents from PB are terrible!

How do you know which is which? xD And where would I find the patch?
Normally I'm not such a n00b, but I don't tend to download games, I just buy them. Tongue
kennyinbmore
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 June 05, 14:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the RZR version but haven't installed it. The RLD version works just fine and I was able to install Riverview and the Prius with the launcher with no problems
GnatGoSplat
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 June 05, 15:54:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought there is a difference in the official release in that it will install unmodified .sims3pack files while the rzr version needs to be run through Pescado's tools?
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 June 05, 16:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I spent all of last night playing the retail version that was uploaded to Demoid by KChrissey.  (About a thousand downloaders went from 99.9% to seeders all at the same time.  What fun!)

It works perfectly.  I mounted with Daemon Tools, disabled internet and installed .  I used one of the Razor1911 keys. 

After installing, I deleted the desktop shortcut and replaced it with a handmade shortcut to TS3.exe.  That's in order to avoid using the "Launcher," which phones home and might undo all your nice work.

I'm using no crack, no NoCD, just the vanilla TS3.exe from the install.

Not a glitch.  I have the extra content, including Riverview and cars and clothes in some other downloads, and I will try installing them tonight and see how that goes.  But I can say I'm quite content with the stability of things so far.

Is it multi-language?

Nothing to see here.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 June 05, 16:26:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought there is a difference in the official release in that it will install unmodified .sims3pack files while the rzr version needs to be run through Pescado's tools?
Nope. I have an official release ISO, the packages are simply corrupt and unreadable by any edition of game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 June 09, 13:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good news!, I finished my download (god!,that was the slowest thing ever!), and I can tell you it has 3 languages for installing:

English US
French
Spanish Mexico

Nothing to see here.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: