More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:22:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  TS3 Collectors Edition Car
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 Collectors Edition Car  (Read 35192 times)
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
TS3 Collectors Edition Car
« on: 2009 June 02, 19:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, you want the collector's edition car? Well, that can be done.

Yes, someone did buy it. And does have teh car.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gmwmjmwrmmy

Now give me the preorder car

[EDIT:] Fixed upload recompressed with pes's tool. Paysites must be destroyed!
« Last Edit: 2009 June 02, 21:17:03 by IAmTheRad » Logged
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: TS3 Collectors Edition Car
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 02, 19:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't work for me on v1.0.631.00002

Neither does riverview on sims3pack format
Mootilda
Dead Member

Reluctant Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 02, 20:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you try using Pes' recompression tool on it?

I don't think this level of hostility is necessary
blackcat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 02, 20:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried and it worked  Smiley
polina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 02, 20:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mootilda, where to find this tool?
Mootilda
Dead Member

Reluctant Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 02, 20:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mootilda, where to find this tool?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html

IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 02, 20:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You see, I bought the game. So I didn't have problems installing it. Nor problems installing other sims3pack files.
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 02, 20:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only reason I could use the ponytail was the thing going through Pes' tool.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 02, 23:08:47 by IAmTheRad » Logged
polina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 02, 20:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, after using TS3 Recompressor everything works fine for me!!!! Thanks!!
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 02, 22:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you try using Pes' recompression tool on it?
I just did and it works - bravo to you.

I used the TS2 compresorizor (bah!) but only to (unsuccessfully) shrink file sizes, I had no idea this would work.

So will this work for .package files as well as sims3pack? I guess it just shaves off the authorization part of the file?
Mootilda
Dead Member

Reluctant Modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 02, 22:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no special knowledge about this, but I've read that it works for TS3 package files too.

Iceyboy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 June 02, 22:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello I am new to this so I'm a bit confused. I bought TS3 CE and when I go to enter my code for the European car, it doesn't download? Riverview seemed to install with no problems, so not sure why the car isn't..? Any help will be greatly appreciate, thank you! Icey
Technopath
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 June 02, 22:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys, new here. I just uploaded both cars (already patched eith the recompression tool):
http://www.mediafire.com/?oznjyxiwrj2

Enjoy Cheesy
linz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 June 02, 23:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much! Would anyone know where to find Riverview for an arr'd version?
Mootilda
Dead Member

Reluctant Modder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 June 02, 23:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My understanding is that there is no way to share Riverview at this time.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 June 03, 00:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello I am new to this so I'm a bit confused. I bought TS3 CE and when I go to enter my code for the European car, it doesn't download? Riverview seemed to install with no problems, so not sure why the car isn't..? Any help will be greatly appreciate, thank you! Icey

Run it through the s3rc tool from Pescado, and then install it with the launcher.  It works that way.
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 June 03, 12:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also purchased the CE version of the game but it would not install anything until I discovered that if you run the game and save once, everything starts working without a flaw.  Once I did that I could download Riverview and the car and install with no problems.  I also was able to install the bayside package that I downloaded from here but that one first needed to be run through the tool.

Anything I purchase from the site downloads and installs with no problem.
dnilecosplayer
Asinine Airhead

Getting teens pregnent since Seasons.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 June 06, 01:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since i was just getting used to not being a noob in sims 2, I am now a 3 noob. -.-;

So where do I go to find out how/where to put the downloads like this car?

Give it here or I'll throw you in a vat of boiling sharks.
This may be why I love this place....

I-89 N-12 T-100 J-33. Electronic Engineering feild. Go figure.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 June 06, 01:09:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry to be a Noobie, but, does anyone know if it is possable to download on a machine you have not installed Sims3 on?
I do not trust EA and have for years, simply downloaded and transfered my items (and my few uploads) via a memory stick

(i simply DNW my online machine to get Suckrot. Yes, i hear that the bought version of Sim3 has no Suckrot, but i do not trust EA and their greedy ways, and expect they will try and sneak it or something similar onto my new machine with there blasted store)

I also, (perhaps foolishly) told the game not to install the launcher (assuming it might contain said Suckrot, since i have not had a chance to get on my online machine to read updates on THE HORROR ect)

My game Performs reasonably well, considering...however, I am entitald to my free car, my new heighbourhood and my pre-order Blue Mad Max 1 vintage car....must I sneak the game to work and install it on the Internet machine there to get the downloads they owe me?

Also...does anyone know how to make your custom items exportable without giving it to the exchange? I dont particularly think they deserve my (sometimes) hard work, but I would like to be able to share some of the things I make with the comunity...Do I need to get Pes's Tool to make the files uploadable or extractable?
(I will be getting the Tool, I just wondered if I missed the part where they told us how to do this)
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 June 07, 03:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry to be a Noobie, but, does anyone know if it is possable to download on a machine you have not installed Sims3 on?
I do not trust EA and have for years, simply downloaded and transfered my items (and my few uploads) via a memory stick

(i simply DNW my online machine to get Suckrot. Yes, i hear that the bought version of Sim3 has no Suckrot, but i do not trust EA and their greedy ways, and expect they will try and sneak it or something similar onto my new machine with there blasted store)

I also, (perhaps foolishly) told the game not to install the launcher (assuming it might contain said Suckrot, since i have not had a chance to get on my online machine to read updates on THE HORROR ect)

My game Performs reasonably well, considering...however, I am entitald to my free car, my new heighbourhood and my pre-order Blue Mad Max 1 vintage car....must I sneak the game to work and install it on the Internet machine there to get the downloads they owe me?

Also...does anyone know how to make your custom items exportable without giving it to the exchange? I dont particularly think they deserve my (sometimes) hard work, but I would like to be able to share some of the things I make with the comunity...Do I need to get Pes's Tool to make the files uploadable or extractable?
(I will be getting the Tool, I just wondered if I missed the part where they told us how to do this)

Sure, just save the files to the memory stick and transfer them over. You either need to fix them with Pes's tool before saving them to the memory stick or stick the program on there with them and fix them on the offline machine.

You can't tell the game not to install the launcher, you told it not to install the EA Download Manager - two different things.

To export your custom items from the game, look for the Share button. It will export them to your My Docs~/Exports folder. You may or may not have to fix them with Pes's tool to make them usable, I believe only packages from the store are corrupted which his tool fixes.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 June 07, 23:36:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. Chain Reaction.

Well, I uninstalled and re-installed, and allowed it to install the download manager. and the launcher actualy started to work.
(when I tried to run it the other time, the launcher would nto work, but it does now that it has the DLmanager...yes, I know it is a nasty tool, but I worried that it wasnt working properly.)

Now though, the files I grabbed from here are reading as failed to install, even with the Sim3Viewer...Probably something to do with the damn DLmanager.
I will see if I can find the non-command style versiopn of the Tool, and try and Fix them with it.

But...I *Did* get the car and the items I wanted, thanks to the people here uploading the Sim3Packs.

And I expect I will be sharing with the peasants here in Pudding Factory....Anyone want some Sim Burberry gear or Chav Sims? *wicked grin*
Chain_Reaction
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 June 08, 00:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I uninstalled and re-installed, and allowed it to install the download manager. and the launcher actualy started to work.
(when I tried to run it the other time, the launcher would nto work, but it does now that it has the DLmanager...yes, I know it is a nasty tool, but I worried that it wasnt working properly.)

Weird, I told it to shove the download manager during install and my launcher works just fine. It does error about not being able to connect to the manager when I 'Check for updates' but that's fine with me.

Now though, the files I grabbed from here are reading as failed to install, even with the Sim3Viewer...Probably something to do with the damn DLmanager.
I will see if I can find the non-command style versiopn of the Tool, and try and Fix them with it.

Command line tools can be intimidating, I know. This one isn't though because you can just drag and drop the sims3pack file right onto it and it automagically fixes it for you. I too got many of the files from here and some work and some need to be passed through the tool then they are fine.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 June 08, 18:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well..the first batch I got (riverview/tiki stuff/colectors cars/storybook/hewsman and one more furniture pack) worked fine.
(this was after I un-installed then reinstalled with the download manager)

the next batch keeps on coming up with errors saying somehting to the tune that my instalation is out of date or that I need to patch it (or a similar whine)

I have had this once befor, when I made a vanila Sims2 Downtown lot 'Hernano's Hideaway' two versions (one for small lots to be used on lower spec PCs and the other the same but normal size)
I made it using my Windows XP HDD but my Sims2 (at that time) HDD for my real game, was Win2000 and it respinded that i was mising content or needed to be patched. however, it installed on other people's PCs fine (I assume they all were playing on WinXP there hehe)

Perhaps it is a WinXP to Vista problem?

would also like to know...I have been Exporting to the uplode section of my documents, the SimBurburry clothes i have been making in game (teen male and YA male with some child male and a couple of Unisex child items so far)
Is there going to be a single thread here in Pudding Land for player Uploads (made by the Board Mods) or do wi simply Zip or RAR the files together and upload them in a player made thread?

I don't have a Host to Upload them with, so I am wondering what the standard is.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2009 June 08, 19:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there going to be a single thread here in Pudding Land for player Uploads (made by the Board Mods) or do wi simply Zip or RAR the files together and upload them in a player made thread?

I don't have a Host to Upload them with, so I am wondering what the standard is.

Pudding Factory is MATY's TS3 version of the Peasantry forum.  Create one new thread for each item or set you want to share; attach files if they are less than 640kb, or acquire a host like 4shared.  Use Photobucket or Imageshack to host your pictures.  If you can't manage that, stick with sites like MTS and put a link to your uploads in your signature instead.

Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 June 08, 22:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, BastDawn.

Meh, I only download from MTS these days.
I have had realy nice things turned down, simply becasue they didnt have stuff in the garden, or it was considered too 'Samey' by someone..So they don't deserve my work, simple housebuilding that it was back with Sims2.

I do have the photobucket, since my Warcraft Forum needed them for the Images of maps, members images and the much needed OOC Madness section that is currently filled with silly pictures of the dreaded faceglitch.

Currently, I'm working on stuff to wear for my SimChav's. i have a lot of small files of clothes for young adult male ( i think they also cross over to adult) and teen and child.
I will take a look at spliting them into packs like everyday+formal Undies+sleep and Swim+train for the adults, since there are quite a few of them in there.
Once I am done with the Clothes, I will move on to beding, wallpaper, ect and furniture for the SimChav that MUST! have everything they own in SimBurburry  Smiley
(them make a thread with them all inside)
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: