More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:51:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World of Puddings
| | | |-+  Pudding Submission Policy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Submission Policy  (Read 44538 times)
Doc Doofus
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: Pudding Submission Policy
« Reply #25 on: 2009 June 05, 08:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, the instructions are wrong on two counts.  One, the SimsLauncher does work -- just not the Reload/Razor versions.  The retail box version (which i downloaded instead of Razor/Reload) of the launcher installs things just fine and dandy, including all the pirated EA store files.  Which I also downloaded.  But shame on you all for using the pirated version of the launcher when there is a perfectly good Box version of the launcher, albeit, also pirated.

Second, a Sim I uploaded wasn't in the the SavedSims folder, and it did not exist in .sim format.  Apparently they must be stored from the CAS screen (as noted in the thread, yes, I see that, lower down, but not at the top).  But Sims that are exported from the neighborhood screen, as mine was, never make it to the SavedSims folder.

Medusa stared at the two creatures approaching her across the Piazza and, instantly recognizing them as Spanish Gorgons, attempted to stall them by greeting them in their native tongue, "Gorgons, Hola!"
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 June 05, 09:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, the instructions are wrong on two counts.  One, the SimsLauncher does work -- just not the Reload/Razor versions.  The retail box version (which i downloaded instead of Razor/Reload) of the launcher installs things just fine and dandy, including all the pirated EA store files.  Which I also downloaded.  But shame on you all for using the pirated version of the launcher when there is a perfectly good Box version of the launcher, albeit, also pirated.

Who said it didn't actually function? I have the Razor one and can say first hand that the pirate one works as well. They are saying that it doesn't work like it ought to, or just works horribly, which it kinda does. The thing is badly designed.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 June 05, 10:30:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who said it didn't actually function? I have the Razor one and can say first hand that the pirate one works as well. They are saying that it doesn't work like it ought to, or just works horribly, which it kinda does. The thing is badly designed.

Not to mention too, Pescado has confirmed uncertain nefariousness in the Launcher that should probably serve as a chainsaw of natural selection to clear out the sheeple.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Rhayden
Retarded Reprobate

WaffleCat's ambassador to the Artichoke Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 June 05, 21:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Second, a Sim I uploaded wasn't in the the SavedSims folder, and it did not exist in .sim format.  Apparently they must be stored from the CAS screen (as noted in the thread, yes, I see that, lower down, but not at the top).  But Sims that are exported from the neighborhood screen, as mine was, never make it to the SavedSims folder.

Razor release is retail release. Launcher works fine. Next time try to not talk out of your ass so much.

What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Rhayden.
Doc Doofus
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 June 06, 02:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Razor release is on-line store retail release, not physical box store release.  They are different.  Gossip on Demonoid suggests that they are different, particularly with regards to the Launcher.

I can vouch only for myself that double-clicking on Sims3packs to install them using the Launcher worked without a glitch.  It asked me politely if I wanted it to phone home and I declined.  (Which is just as well, because my firewall was on).  It made no request for the CD key.  There was no problem starting the game afterwards.  My only beef was that it's irritatingly slow having to do this fifty times with fifty Sims3packs.

One possible difference is that I'm not using a crack.  Perhaps the Launcher has a problem when it detects a non-standard TS3.exe.

Consider this useful and well-intentioned feedback.

Medusa stared at the two creatures approaching her across the Piazza and, instantly recognizing them as Spanish Gorgons, attempted to stall them by greeting them in their native tongue, "Gorgons, Hola!"
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 June 06, 04:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My only beef was that it's irritatingly slow having to do this fifty times with fifty Sims3packs.

Fifty times? Seriously? Just stick all of the Sim3packs into the Downloads folder. The Launcher will see them, read them, and you can install them in bulk next time you open the launcher. They are under the downloads tab. Once more, using crack and pirated copy. Launcher works, the thing is just stupid. Packs that are already installed should not even be given as an option along with the packs that are not installed. You end up with the stupid thing trying to install every Sim3Pack in downloads and then telling you that some of them are already installed. Well, yes, duh.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Simsample
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 June 07, 13:40:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way of extracting a .sim file for a sim born in game, or a sim already in game? I can extract .package files from a Sims3Pack, but not .sim files.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 June 07, 17:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way of extracting a .sim file for a sim born in game, or a sim already in game? I can extract .package files from a Sims3Pack, but not .sim files.

You don't have to really extract them; just have the sim plan outfit/change appereance, and while it's in CAS, save it in the bin, then collect his .sim file from the savedsims folder.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2009 June 08, 12:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can people put their preferred JERB in their pudding link? Tongue

Or write 'don't care' by JERB so that we know to just give them what rolls up? Tongue
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 June 08, 12:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can people put their preferred JERB in their pudding link? Tongue

Or write 'don't care' by JERB so that we know to just give them what rolls up? Tongue

Don't see why not.  If we don't like it, we can always simply ignore your wishes.

Tribulatio proxima est
veezee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 July 14, 20:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kekekek...whats the super secret post count you are required to ascertain before the great glorious Pescado will allow you to post your (hideous or otherwise) Pudding-fied self?
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 July 14, 20:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kekekek...whats the super secret post count you are required to ascertain before the great glorious Pescado will allow you to post your (hideous or otherwise) Pudding-fied self?

It's not super secret, it's a simple trick.
It should discourage unknown people to fill the thread with their selfsims which nobody cares of.

In a nutshell, if you can't answer positively to the basic Pescadoish questions: "WHO BE YOU? DO WE KNOW YOU? DO WE LIKE YOU?", then probably your pudding doesn't belongs here.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
veezee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 July 14, 21:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It should discourage unknown people to fill the thread with their selfsims which nobody cares of.

In a nutshell, if you can't answer positively to the basic Pescadoish questions: "WHO BE YOU? DO WE KNOW YOU? DO WE LIKE YOU?", then probably your pudding doesn't belongs here.

I do like how this place operates. Although my pudding may currently be uninteresting to all of yous of great typingness, moddifidliness and such, I do feel it would add some nice children to your MATY neighbourhoods in generations to come.

In summary, thanks for clearing that up Cheesy
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 July 25, 07:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

50 as I've heard.

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 July 29, 04:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does he still say "that's a load of weapon's grade bolognium"? At one point he started to sound like a bot he was repeating the same stuff over and over so much... so where is Pes pudding anyways? Will Angry Baby make his return? How much does he go for nowadays?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 July 29, 04:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does he still say "that's a load of weapon's grade bolognium"? At one point he started to sound like a bot he was repeating the same stuff over and over so much... so where is Pes pudding anyways? Will Angry Baby make his return? How much does he go for nowadays?

He had the excuse of no bald hair before, but now he doesn't. Unless he's waiting for a long bear or something. Tongue

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 July 29, 04:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear lord no! That would be an awesome excuse since the TS3 facial hair sucks to begin with. Even if someone makes  a custom one they'd prolly have to add it as accessory to make it look good Smiley He says he's able to take his face off so, it should be the same for his beard.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 July 29, 13:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even with the baldness and beard, Pescado will still have an excuse. He'll say he's spending all his free time on Awesomemod and nobody's letting him play the game!

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: