More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 19:30:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Ok... Now I broke it...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ok... Now I broke it...  (Read 2932 times)
DrRALEIGHnc
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Ok... Now I broke it...
« on: 2009 June 02, 17:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi again... Well, now I guess I broke it. Don't know how I did, because I haven't done anything different since it was working just fine. But maybe one you you guys how really knows the insides of this game can help me. My delete button and the "control/shift/c" keys are not working. I can't detete any objects at all that I purchase and place in my Sims homes. I can move them around, and everything else seems to be working just fine. But my keys aren't working now. I've already tried 3 different keyboards, so I'm sure it's not the keyboard itself. And well, the keyboard buttons work fine outside the game. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do to fix this problem. Thanks, David
Roflganger
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Ok... Now I broke it...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 02, 17:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you recently installed a program that might be co-opting the keystrokes?  I installed PointerXP once and it was mapped to use CTRL-Shift-C.  As a result, I was no longer able to use that key sequence in the Sims.  Remapping the hotkey in PointerXP resolved the issue.  Of course, I can't think of anything that would interfere with the Delete key...

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
DrRALEIGHnc
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 02, 17:45:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, no I haven't added any new software or anything. But thanks for replying. Also, I wanted to add this. Isn't there some kind of program for the Sims games that you can install for custom content that will check and see if there are any conflicts with anything in the game? Thanks again guys.
Mmmary
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 10, 19:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Evidently it is that hard
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: