More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:53:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here  (Read 295424 times)
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
« Reply #500 on: 2009 August 29, 13:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Urbz was pretty much the same in that regard, except you could pass out. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't kill my sim off. Yet despite this minor problem, the game itself was actually quite rare among the various Sim games released on PS2 - It was actually fun, albeit ridiculously short.

Orange - Seeing as all sims need is a toilet to sit down on to eat, you could pretty much remove the table and chair and still have a functional lot. You could probably get rid of the shower too seeing as a sink seems to be good enough for my waster sims!

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2009 August 29, 14:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Urbz was okay. Decent, but not as interesting as it could have been.

I think TS1 for console is the only one that is actually any good. I mean, it actually looks better than the PC version, your sims can actually die during the story IIRC, it has humour and does the goal based gameplay much better, as it just gives you some long term goals to achieve over time rather than the rigid "Go here. Now go there. Now do this" which the other console and stories games did.
Sorina
Asinine Airhead

YOU! Off my planet!

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 2009 August 30, 17:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me introduce you to my Cole family:

This is Dolores - great kisser, schmoozer, charismatic, light sleeper, ambitious business woman who is also the mother of two teenagers. Dolores likes latin music, enjoys sushi and favors color grey. Here she is posing very professionally looking as always.

And here's Dan, who is a workaholic, heavy sleeper, snob, charismatic, ambitious head of the Cole family. Dan doesn't like latin music as much as his wife, but instead he's more into classical. He also has a fine taste when it comes to food; his favourite is lobster thermidor. Poor Dan just has waaay much of cooking to do until he can prepare his own lobster. Like his wife, he also likes grey.

Now to the younger generation. Here's the flirty, party animal, hopeless romantic, charismatic princess of the whole family - Melissa. Having rich parents results in her getting whatever she wants and whenever she wants. Melissa enjoys the mainstream pop music and sticks in autumn salad when it comes to eating. Here she is gussying up for a date with VJ Alvi.

Last but not least we'll meet Jesse. He's the official virtuoso, party animal, daredevil rocker of the family who's also equipped with a good sense of humor. Jesse can't stand listening to pop like her sister, he values Sunset Valley's indie artists more and hopes to be one himself in the future. Jesse is nothing like his politician father, and rather than munching gourmet foods, he likes to sink his teeth into a juicy hamburger. And of course like a true rocker, he always wears black. Seems like Jesse's really getting his groove on in the picture under!

So now you've met the Cole family. More pics about the family and their home here:

http://tinypic.com/a/19kq1/1

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
justerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 2009 September 02, 23:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this household's son move out into the trailer once he declared his step mom his nemesis.  Seemed like the right thing to do.

"AAAAH maggot attack!"

Playing fooseball backwards while standing inside the table.  Impressive.

unstuck
Asinine Airhead

Vintage Sims: because technology ruined us

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 2009 September 03, 02:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So my sim got engaged to his pregnant gf -- why preggers? Because the option to "try for baby" came up loooong before proposal, and they were teetering dangerously close to elderhood, so I went ahead and insiminated.  Of course she didn't make it to the wedding before having the baby.  (Thank God you can change Baby's name at city hall!)

It was a 'destination wedding' and she almost didn't show up.  Anyways, she did, sans baby, and when the households were merged, what happens to the baby??

It shows up on the doorstep -- but mom and dad are still at the wedding.  Oh noes! Baby Home Alone!

So we leave the community lot to go home and I get the message : You can't leave {the Baby} alone; call a babysitter.  But but -- the baby IS alone -- I'm leaving this lot TO GO TO THE BABY!

Anyway, baby death was only narrowly averted.
byronh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 2009 September 06, 07:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm almost certain that babies are invincible. I've left them inside burning rooms and starved them for weeks by constantly deleting the social workers that keep coming to try to take them away. If you put them in a pool they will just sit there. Babies can't die! It's only possible to kill children and up AFAIK Sad
unstuck
Asinine Airhead

Vintage Sims: because technology ruined us

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2009 September 06, 07:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm almost certain that babies are invincible. I've left them inside burning rooms and starved them for weeks by constantly deleting the social workers that keep coming to try to take them away. If you put them in a pool they will just sit there. Babies can't die! It's only possible to kill children and up AFAIK Sad

Yes, the social worker is baby death.
Bababorg
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2009 September 06, 20:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My new pudding tree:

aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2009 September 07, 21:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The loving and compassionate spirit that seems to embody all my Simians-

I don't exactly know what this protest is for, but it seems it's a family event. (note the noses...)

This is from a shirt I downloaded showing up in my teen clothes when it's for children. Either that or my girl has decided to join the circus as spider monkey.

"Oh, don't worry dear; my neighbors will surely assist me to the hospital if I go into labor in the middle of the park. Smiley"

My son suffored a terrible surgery accident. His arm was squashed under a school bus one day and he was taken to the hospital, but clearly his doctor was untrained in *uh hmm* re-attaching his limb...
Steele
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 2009 September 16, 08:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got frustrated one night with the error 13s and turned on "Disco Inferno" and saw this, the firemen were just watching her burn to death. Must be the pyromaniac trait in them.

The mailman probably wanted to hitch a ride back into town and got left behind

Draw you conclusions...

I don't know how to reproduce this pose. She kept looking at the camera every time she finishes a task. I got curious and took this photo. This picture still captivates me.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 16, 09:17:03 by Steele » Logged
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 2009 September 16, 09:49:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the firemen were just watching her burn to death. Must be the pyromaniac trait in them.

Or they don't believe her that there's really a problem, given such an obvious indicator that she's lying about something.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
jonsnow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2009 September 17, 15:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how to reproduce this pose. She kept looking at the camera every time she finishes a task. I got curious and took this photo. This picture still captivates me.

where did you get the hair and sunglasses from?
Steele
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2009 September 18, 00:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

where did you get the hair and sunglasses from?
The hair can be found somewhere in this site "http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/search/label/Hair" and the sunglasses can be found at TSR, I can't remember where I got the glasses but it was not directly from TSR.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2009 September 18, 14:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My simspawn's head is enlarged with the learnings of how to use the potty to such a degree that the custom hair on top of the head just vanishes.

Or did Mommy Dearest rub it off?

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Sammy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2009 September 19, 00:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't take enough time to look at the scenery. I usually play at an 80 degree angle and only see the background when intentionally taking pictures. Tis a pity, because it's very nice.

Moar scenery.

Aspiring Rock Star Anna is seen practising her guitar skills.

Yeas later, jaded Anna spends her free time drinking "juice" and lounging about in her bathing attire.

The burglar is waiting patiently where the cop left her. Also, I just recently found out that when the burglar is waiting outside, clicking on her allows the option to "set free". Haven't tried it yet, but I shall sooner rather than later.

Moar polite thief.

Alvin here is crying pitifully for his mama after being mauled by a bear.

Cooking, she's doing it.
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2009 September 19, 07:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The burglar is waiting patiently where the cop left her. Also, I just recently found out that when the burglar is waiting outside, clicking on her allows the option to "set free". Haven't tried it yet, but I shall sooner rather than later.

What the..?
*Launches Sims 3*
Sammy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2009 September 19, 16:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let us know what happens. I suspect you just get a relationship boost with the burglar and possibly a moodlet. I'm not sure if it's dependant on traits, either. I wasn't really paying much attention. Tongue
Steele
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2009 September 20, 06:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let us know what happens. I suspect you just get a relationship boost with the burglar and possibly a moodlet. I'm not sure if it's dependant on traits, either. I wasn't really paying much attention. Tongue
In my case, you just gain a new burglar friend. The newly befriended burglar will not anymore try to rob your house, though other burglars will still attempt to rob you.
apnea
Tasty Tourist

They hit me with a truck.

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 2009 September 22, 20:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My selfsim and her bad choice of a husband.

Just laying down the law. 

My serial killer's attic. I thought it would be cool to have some paintings from the captives but no, they just complain all the time.

I didn't know this chick was pregnant when I put her there. I had to let her go, she just would't die. Cry

I don't know why they would rather piss themselves than use a toilet with someone else in the room.

Gross children:

Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2009 September 27, 18:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally found the lot that has the squatter opportunity when you first buy the house.  And inside were RATS!

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2009 September 28, 10:40:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where is it? I've never managed to find that lot.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Slymenstra
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: 2009 September 28, 15:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's absolutely random. These little scenarios have a chance of popping up only for the first family placed in a neighbourhood, while the tutorial is active.

I don't have the tutorial running and this was my 68th person in the neighborhood.  You do however need to have no active households selected, choose Move In and select a family from the sim bin and pick a lot they can afford.  I have been doing a lot of testing and I found the scenarios are lot specific, but they are totally random when they will show up.  This lot was 306 Skyborough Blvd.  There are also, insect infestation, meteor, water main break, ghosts, weeds, and squatters.

I should clarify, it is not house specific, it is lot specific.  You can buy the lot furnished or unfurnished.

Edited to add that you can not have Hand Of God on or it will clear the trash before the rats come.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 28, 15:24:25 by slymenstra » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2009 September 28, 18:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ta. Now I know how to trigger them, I'll give it a go. I've already got Hand of God turned off so no worries. I never used the families that came with the game but I've got them backed up somewhere.

Who are the squatters?

Never mind, I see you've made a thread.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 28, 18:55:28 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: 2009 October 03, 14:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was taking pictures for this dysfunctional family story I'm making, and without any help whatsoever, the little girl's creepy older brother got up in the middle of the night and just...stared...at her while she slept.  Did it for a while, too. 

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
Steele
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2009 October 07, 07:46:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Upon aging up her hair grew on her waist

The Invisible Man (Under the plumbob)

The Invisible Man's Tombstone (Only shadow is visible)

Siamese Twins. (This whole townie family has the same hair except for the mom, she might be undergoing chemotherapy)

1/2 The family is asking the kid what he wants to be when he grows up...

2/2  Lifetime wish = Become a registered sex offender
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: