More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:52:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here  (Read 296869 times)
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
Re: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
« Reply #275 on: 2009 June 20, 04:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still figuring out who to hook her up with. Her BFF has a fair personality (they share the never nude trait), but his favorite color is hot pink. I've just been dealing with Trevor's hot pink and black house. I'm not sure about hot pink and seafoam.

Try using the hot pink as a accent color, and decorate everything else in seafoam, dark teal (like seafoam on the dark end of the scale), and white wood or steel.

Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2009 June 20, 11:55:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pudding plays the slide guitar:

After aging up, and still enjoying the arm extension Tongue

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2009 June 20, 12:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pudding plays the slide guitar...

After aging up, and still enjoying the arm extension Tongue

Pudding eats the slide birthday cake.

Tribulatio proxima est
Trubble
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

:P

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2009 June 20, 14:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can your sims actually get it on with the reaper and have a kid with him?  I've never had him stick around long enough to find out.

I've been "experimenting" with the Grim Reaper and my sim did just get the option to "Try for Baby" though it was rejected, I guess higher relationship and/or more "aroused" necessary. She's in a relationship with one Reaper and the love interest of another (two Grim Reapers, glitch?). Will continue the experiment and see what happens.

A proud thread pirate.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2009 June 20, 15:00:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW I love witch's pants, what I can see of them as she dives into a pee crouch.

She did manage to make it through the party without embarrassment.  Well done.  Here's a better pic of witch's pants (can't say anything in the English language anymore  Tongue)

My witch Poofs is getting really fat, I'm glad to see you're taking better care of her. Love the pictures of your sims running maniacally round a bare lot.

Actually, I'm not doing anything with her...YES! Yes, that's right.  I'm trying to look after her to the very best of my ability.  See pics below.
Witch's House.

Observe the stylish living room area.  Very 1968 chic.  This is straight from EAxis, incidentally.  One of the nicer Sunset Whatever houses.  Witch shares the house with Trepie and Tigerlilley.

EAxis AI is as good as ever.  Despite living in the house, Tigerlilley has trouble finding the bathroom.  It's the door right in front of her.  She does not think to go through it...

...with predictable results.  If only EA had thought this through.  I really wish they would.  It would have spared Tiger (and a very nice frock).

The household sits down for lunch together.  Trepie is having a liquid lunch, it would seem.

Trepie CAN find the bathroom.  He also finds jolrei's now pregnant wife "using" the terlet...

...although why one would laugh maniacally about that, I don't know.  Blackmail? Doesn't seem plausible.

Tribulatio proxima est
Trubble
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2009 June 20, 15:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having babies with Grim is entirely possible. My test sim had twins, one looks normal, the other, not so much...

A proud thread pirate.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2009 June 20, 15:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...

I'm assuming having babies with Death is no longer a VBT, bar the occasional cockroach hybrid?
« Last Edit: 2009 June 20, 16:21:34 by Alex » Logged
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2009 June 20, 16:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try using the hot pink as a accent color, and decorate everything else in seafoam, dark teal (like seafoam on the dark end of the scale), and white wood or steel.
Hrm, maybe. I'm considering hooking her up with a babysitter, but they haven't met yet. I could see Briana in that. She's kind of a girly girl. An aimless girly girl, since her teen uncle and teen cousin both have LTWs and she has yet to roll one.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Trubble
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2009 June 20, 16:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...

I'm assuming having babies with Death is no longer a VBT, bar the occasional cockroach hybrid?

Since you can do it without cheats and it appears to be part of gameplay I assume not, though knowing EA anything could happen. I'm going to continue playing the family and see how it goes.

A proud thread pirate.
Death-Jester
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2009 June 20, 19:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Creepy see-through maid uniform (She just turned up like this one day. No idea why):

A Sim floats in the pool whilst thinking of an old man:

A Gnome does his Matrix thang:

The view from my window:

Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2009 June 20, 20:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After Rhoda Bagley's first day back as a playable ghost, a pop-up for Mary-Lu Broke (who also resides on the lot) suddenly came up saying "Gotta go, bye!"

She gets in her car...

And then disappears into the science lab.

Her grave is still around, but I just thought that was really weird and random.
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2009 June 21, 02:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This whole water reflecting light thing is so awesome.

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
simmilk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2009 June 22, 13:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sprinkler is an indoor toy.

Getting shocked works up an appetite.

Distraught roomie finds comfort food.
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2009 June 22, 16:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how she got there, but there is a Sim stuck in Central Park, trapped between the fence and hedges.

It's been about five days now. She has frequent thoughts about needing to pee, being hungry and tired, but she hasn't peed herself or passed out in five days. I'm waiting to see how long it takes before she dies, but I've started to wonder if NPCs on community lots have some kind of immunity. I have seen elders die of old age in public, but I've never seen an NPC have any kind of need desperation event on a community lot, let alone die of anything besides old age.

Speaking of Sims dying in public:

Grim is amused.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2009 June 22, 16:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how she got there, but there is a Sim stuck in Central Park, trapped between the fence and hedges.

Honestly, if it can't extricate itself on its own, you probably don't want it wandering about loose and possibly breeding.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2009 June 22, 17:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly, if it can't extricate itself on its own, you probably don't want it wandering about loose and possibly breeding.

Cheesy No kidding. She's actually my playable Sim's boss in the Science career, and still get the relationship increase when I set my Sim's work tone to 'assist boss with research'. Inge's theory is that she's researching how long she can survive trapped in the park hedge. Right now, I'm also assisting her in that research.
simsdesperado
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2009 June 22, 19:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game some townie Molly French (or something like that anyway) always gets stuck in central park, on the pavement near where the toilets are. There's a kid with her there and at one time I just ignored her to see how long she would stay there, but after the kid's diaper got dirty I had to use resetsim on her because everyone started complaining about the noisy kid. The kid wasn't noisy actually, just smelly.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2009 June 23, 11:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could be sadorandom Sim spawning. I've noticed that it is not unusual for gems / etc. to get spawned UNDER HEDGES. Sims can't reach them, walk through them, or access the stupid gems / etc. in any way.

Makes sense that EA would fail to spawn Sims in reasonable places like on sidewalks.

One day you might find one drowning in the unswimmable pond in the park.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2009 June 23, 11:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims can end up spawning in impassable and unreachable areas if the simulation is not running in "high detail" mode, meaning that minutiae are not calculated and the game just fakes it: Sims don't move, they don't satisfy motives, they're just decided to be "there" and it is faked while the player isn't looking. Unfortunately, this can result in things that SHOULD be impossible, much like autoresolving in Total War and discovering that you somehow managed to lose 1 artilleryman, which NEVER HAPPENS in an actual battle.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2009 June 23, 17:14:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Father:

Son:

I think he just cloned himself when I wasn't looking.
However, the son also slightly resembles the redheaded guy from Ratatouille.

justerin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2009 June 23, 17:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even her neighbour was shocked by the horror... and for once not just because she has a maggot growing in her belly. 

Super cool and natural looking dance moves... *cough*  Actually kinda looks like he's winding up to kick his buddy in the nuts. 
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2009 June 23, 21:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the chick in the green dress is ready to do the same.  Roll Eyes
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2009 June 24, 00:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a death at a campaign party, which was pretty cool.

I like how sims that knew the person stretch their arms out as if to implore Grim when the sim begs for their life back. More realistic than in TS2, where they just stood around during the death or sniffled a little.

Grim stuck around to partyboy the hostess a little, causing her Coward-traited husband to pass out.

Then he went into the bedroom and disappeared in a puff of smoke. I was disappointed, I wanted to try to woo him. Perhaps next time.

Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2009 June 24, 01:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guests arrive in the normal TS3 manner, notably by jogging, or materializing mysteriously out of cars, which then mysteriously dematerialize.  The guests entertain themselves by running up and down in an aimless, but silly manner.  Here we see Spookymuffin (white dress), Tigerlilley (black dress, running toward camera), Kiki (running away from camera), and one of the Langerak (sp.) boys (rich, badly dressed playboy type, I fancy).  As you can see, they have no real idea about where or why they are running, dressed in formalwear.

That's me in the white running at the camera, I recognize my face and formalwear Cheesy I dunno why I'd be running in heels though

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2009 June 24, 01:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is Annie Barton, Helena's adopted daughter. She is a ghost in game. I aged her to see what she would look like

Wow holy crap she's a really pretty pudding. Born as a Ghost or died?

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: