More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:24:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here  (Read 297467 times)
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
Re: Share pix / vidz of THE HORROR here
« Reply #250 on: 2009 June 16, 23:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ caterpillar's TS1 butler pic.

Some random pix:

CAS Sim eyes roommate, a premade EA Sim, while sticking his hand in the hot pizza.

Sarah Palin Constance Shelley, next-door neighbor.

Weird crap that will grow on an Omniplant: various fish and some books.

Ghosts are great tippers if you busk in the cemetary.

I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

Creepy gnome raids the bar.

Ridiculous Vendor Trash collection. taken before completing the rainbow gem set, getting 5 pink diamonds, and 15 Zucabr (Gigantic Space) rocks. WTF do people do with this crap? We need shelves! My house's foundation space is now filled with bugs, rocks and other crap.

The first Zucabr rock the family found. The collector can't believe that huge thing actually fit in his Hammerspace.

Tacky Britney-esque outfit your female Rockstars get stuck with.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Ashkitty
Blathering Buffoon

Now with Less Mania!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2009 June 16, 23:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't figured out if this is a glitch or what, but my Sim is now level 10 in Handyness, and he still can't upgrade this:

<snip>

My sim got a similar wish - except in her case it was to upgrade a door. And no - It can't be done.

ACTUALLY, you can upgrade doors. It's awesome. However, it requires higher level doors -- I upgraded, specifically, the three-square-wide door with square windows in it, one of the bigguns. It gives you different doorbell options, which is quite useful. I couldn't upgrade the basic cheapy 1 tile door, though, at the same handiness skill. I also believe that the upgraded door needs to be set as Front Door, and therefore, there can only be ONE.

I now have an awesome "haunted" evil doorbell. Muahaa.

I wonder if the fences are the same -- needing to be one or two tiles or "expensive". Time to go see!

Edit: Well poopoo. I made a line of fence and gave it the biggest gate (four tile i think?), a two tile and a one tile gate. Couldn't touch a-one of them with my 10 handiness girl. Aww. Sad
Editedit: Looking at the screenshot, I tried the one and two tile "white or not" picketed gates. Nope. Even boxed the fence in this time, in case it mattered. Which it doesn't. Stupid fakewish.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 16, 23:44:17 by Ashkitty » Logged

Cutlass kitty demands treasure! Yaarrr!
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2009 June 17, 00:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We do need shelves, Lorelei. Why did they make so much collectible shit and nowhere to put it all? There's even a couple shelving unit in deco that come prefilled with deco...why didn't they give us empty ones to put all the crap on? It boggles the mind.

Here's a couple of pics from me, both Grim-centric:

It's best to teach kids about their mortality when they're young.

Grim thinks he needs to lose a few pounds, I guess.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2009 June 17, 01:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, gawd, I'm not looking forward to that outfit on Nicole. She has the Rock God wish.

Recent bugs.

You want me to stick what where?

Nicole ran through the backyard to tell her dad she was expecting, and I noticed that you could have a sim ask to have their belly rubbed.

Ella Marvin, probably the future favorite. She spawned with blond hair despite having only black and red hair genes. Dumb 10% asspull. I changed her to a muted red.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
crunk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2009 June 17, 03:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu - I have to admit, I'm pretty enamored with your playing style. I tried playing a rotation in TS2 a couple of times and didn't have the patience for it, so I'm always a little jealous of your version of story progression.

/fangirl

May I introduce Ebin Holz, a cop I'm sure a chunk of people will intermediately hate. I love him.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: 2009 June 17, 07:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New clickable pictures from my new bizarro dysfunctional family.  The first is young Poppy and her child-hating grandfather, Chester the molester Merle.

This is dumbshit Merle getting ready to scare Poppy. 

Then he tells her that he's working on digging a grave for her.

She replies by fainting.

Upon waking, she desires some PB&J.  Notice the lovely dirty, old house.

This is her brother, Whatshisface, playing guitar in the, uh, garden.

Merle's interesting way of peeing.  How does he do it, folks?

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
dorquemada
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2009 June 17, 22:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd think sense of humor should help him to hold on his sanity, but apparently it's not enough in his line of work.

"Hey Grim, you so fine, Grim!" Too bad he vanished before she could use the pick up line on him. Maybe on their next meeting.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2009 June 17, 23:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can your sims actually get it on with the reaper and have a kid with him?  I've never had him stick around long enough to find out.
minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2009 June 18, 00:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Matthew's phone rang while he was in the shower.  Where the hell was he keeping that thing?

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Horrible Halfwit

DON'T PANIC!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: 2009 June 18, 01:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviously, the ringing is coming from his ass.  He must do tons of flexing to keep things there.

Poor Poppy.  She never sleeps well, always tossing and turning.  I think she might be one of the most normal-looking children in my town.

Too many retards
cum heer n tipe jus liek dis
ENGLISH, LEARN YOU SOME

INTP, if you care about that.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2009 June 18, 02:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would not be much of a contest in my 'hood, since it ends up that three of the townie kids were teen/child hybrids, looking like teen midgets. A couple of other townie kids born in the same round (it was a heavy baby-button one) are perfectly fine, so I'm stumped.

When I came back to Nicole & Deshaun's home, their sister-in-law Christal and a random friend, Brandi Funke, were waiting outside. Brandi had her granddaughter with her. Here's Brandi, conducting a little xylophone music while her granddaughter (left) and Ella (right) play. Notice the craptastic gap on the chin. I swear, between the random gaps and some of the hairlines, they must have employed Peggy.

Deshaun tries and fails to repair his laptop.

Shelby and Jarrod fishing. Jarrod has the Perfect Aquarium want...wait until he finds out that it means his house will be covered in fishbowls. I love the color combos of the houses in that area of Riverview, but it would have been good for maybe three houses...not eight or nine.

What do you give your loner son for his child-to-teen birthday? A party, of course! Doesn't Jarrod look thrilled? It was supposed to be family only, but two of the maids crashed and proceeded to antagonize each other.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2009 June 18, 02:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deshaun tries and fails to repair his laptop.
Must be one of those recalled batteries.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2009 June 18, 16:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can your sims actually get it on with the reaper and have a kid with him?  I've never had him stick around long enough to find out.
One of my bisexual sims (who is so because he has the "Heartbreaker" LTW) came close to gettin' it on with Death... Make of it what you will. Needless to say, he got over his boyfriend quickly.

Death was very receptive, but no WooHoo actions appeared (so I assume it's male this time). However, he/she/it wasn't "aroused" enough for them to appear regardless. Grim disappeared soon after the kiss. My sim won't be getting closer to fulfilling that want anytime soon (there's only the fuglies left, which is why he started going after the males).
« Last Edit: 2009 June 20, 15:09:54 by Alex » Logged
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2009 June 18, 17:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Death is male in TS3?

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2009 June 18, 17:54:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fair point. Grim might be female here too.

I was actually referring to the fact the sim's boyfriend had just died... but I'll change my post so as to preserve Death's gender (or lack thereof).
Nimrod
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2009 June 19, 01:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reporter: "Madam Leader, your campaign was all about brute force and military might. 
However, our sources tell us that you continually take it up the ass on a daily basis. 
Care to comment on that Madam Leader?"

Hanlon Razor
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2009 June 19, 02:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My self-sim's main squeeze. Only squeeze actually. Modeling her new thong. Get it here http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15455.0.html
Bass Junkie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
My Favortite Part of TS3
« Reply #267 on: 2009 June 19, 13:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roflganger
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: My Favortite Part of TS3
« Reply #268 on: 2009 June 19, 13:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game is full of typos and errors.  At least the boss wasn't greatful.

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: My Favortite Part of TS3
« Reply #269 on: 2009 June 19, 15:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And at least said boss doesn't own a restaurent.
minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 2009 June 19, 21:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Random townie spawn name FTL:

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2009 June 20, 01:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

This is that firehouse in Riverview. I've done a bit of remodeling on the inside, adding a bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, and put that fire sculpture in the garage as an homage to its original purpose. Add one burglar/cop fight. Stir.

Cross-eyed Jarrod. No idea why this happened. He totally looks like the Subway guy.

Loot corner in the wrap-around porch at Nicole & Deshaun Marvin's home.

It's all Deshaun's work. Every house I have my chosen sims live in, I remodel and try to do something individual and quirky in. Nicole's has the loot pile. Magnolia's has the fantastic garden and a current count of 13 magical gnomes. Trevor's has every single object possible upgraded to unbreakable. Jarrod's is going to have a vault full of stacks of metal bars and every single cut of every gem.

Brianna Serrano. Not bad for the spawn of a clone child of a clone child. She's technically Jarrod's niece, even though she's only a couple days younger.

I'm still figuring out who to hook her up with. Her BFF has a fair personality (they share the never nude trait), but his favorite color is hot pink. I've just been dealing with Trevor's hot pink and black house. I'm not sure about hot pink and seafoam.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2009 June 20, 01:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Step we gaily, on we go...all for jolrei's wedding.
(Featuring MATY sims)

jolrei falls for Ayesha Something, a townie whose nose makes her look really...er...interesting?

He discovers a ridiculously idyllic spot for fishing with a huge-ass waterfall.  This looks like a good spot for a wedding, he thinks.  He calls a few friends and is told that the party will start soon and shouldn't he make a few preparations.  The game refuses to allow any buy mode prep, so there are no terlets, no food, no music.  There is a huge-ass waterfall.

The guests arrive in the normal TS3 manner, notably by jogging, or materializing mysteriously out of cars, which then mysteriously dematerialize.  The guests entertain themselves by running up and down in an aimless, but silly manner.  Here we see Spookymuffin (white dress), Tigerlilley (black dress, running toward camera), Kiki (running away from camera), and one of the Langerak (sp.) boys (rich, badly dressed playboy type, I fancy).  As you can see, they have no real idea about where or why they are running, dressed in formalwear.

As there is nothing do do at the party, the guests daydream or read the newspaper (note that even the bride is reading the paper).  Everyone always seems to have a paper up their ass somewhere for just such emergencies.  Tigerlilley blows off the advances of the other of the rich playboy Langeraks.  As there are no terlets in the park, witch has a moment of temporary crisis.  Trixie (far right) is bored.

Following the wedding, the bride is overwhelmed by the discovery that there "is no food in this high mountain", and Jeebus has not shown up with any bread or fish.  jolrei and Rhayden find things they have in common.

The party finally ends, without any sign of a "party controller" and the guests go home.  The bride and groom also make their way home:
Bride: You could share my cab, you know, dear.
jolrei: Nah.  I'm good.

Tribulatio proxima est
timelycorruption
Corpulent Cretin

INTP, Explorer/Killer

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2009 June 20, 02:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would seriously buy that game just for the huge-ass waterfall. My biggest pet peeve with TS2 was the whole "background? wut background? we hav big blue emptiness 4 ur viewing pleasure" thing.

It's not SUPPOSED to be happening, but it apparently is anyway!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2009 June 20, 03:28:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Jolrei, your poor sim.  Cheesy  First time I had a party at the park I was caught out by the same thing.

BTW I love witch's pants, what I can see of them as she dives into a pee crouch. My witch Poofs is getting really fat, I'm glad to see you're taking better care of her. Love the pictures of your sims running maniacally round a bare lot.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: